Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment (41040 Views)

Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move / ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries / FSB Scholars Cry Over Non-Payment Of Arrears By The FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by nlfpmod: 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5XMbqsHxqk

Dr. Ahmad Small has shared videos of Stranded Nigerian students in IUA.

The Buses evacuating Nigerian students and non-student
were stopped in the middle of the Sahara, and the drivers refused to continue the journey because they were not PAID. @abikedabiri @nemanigeria @FMHDSD @nidcom_gov @NigeriaMFA

Students crying out in this video

https://twitter.com/dr_ahmadsmall/status/1651551012270817280?t=S6iU2TG20DiwRCaw_2Omqg&s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxFtumgsozc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by donbachi(m): 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
***Tears***

3 Likes

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Tntsi: 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
What the hell is happening to our nation?
What the hell do our leaders take us for?
How long will we as a nation be a laughing stock?
Who did we offend?

Nigeria is at an edge. The new Nigeria is non-negotiable. It is time for the OBIDIENT new Nigeria.
Judiciary, arise and do what is right.
It is time, it is time.

291 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Creamcrest(m): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
Personally for me I have no sympathy for them especially the males,what the hell is a Nigerian doing in Sudan in the first place.

Most of them where there to study bomb making and stupid jihadism.

375 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Jamiubond009(m): 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
grin They should have shown them their APC cards nau

183 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by TemplarLandry: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
Yet another fiasco exposes us to international ridicule.
By the way, who goes to a war-ravaged country like Sudan to study? Clearly someone looking for a shortcut to earn a questionable, wonky degree from a mushroom university. I shake my head.

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by MetroLane: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
When Buhari said from Top To Bottom, I thought he was only talking about the economy...

Now it's clear to me, he was also talking about the presidential line, He ( Buhari ) will handover to the person that will take the country to the bottom (Bulaba).....

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by PoliteActivist: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
And Thief-nubu hasn't even come in yet
Chai, we're in trouble!

89 Likes

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by SultanOfAbia: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
I'm 200% sure all these banis voted for APC

From Sudan to Sahara na wetin APC pay for grin
Unless Dem wan sell una use pay China loan

Na camel transportation sure pass for una.
Go find Carmel ride am enter Libya
Una go use leg trek from Libya enter Chad
Then from Chad una go try avoid iswap and their brothers.
From Chad you enter Sambisa Forest
Then find keke go Kaduna grin grin

112 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by cynthia9: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wahalar

Many many wahalar

When we stop stepping into the polling unit with sentiment and tribalism then things will be okay

Let me just look away as if I didn't see this news because I can't imagine after Buhari hell of administration we repeated tinubu again simply because of tribalism

Nigerians don't deserve pity

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by SpIitmind: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fake, foolish and rubbish news. These children of hate and perdition will stop at nothing to embarrass Buhari's government with their lies.

Insha-Allah Tinubu and Shettima will not tolerate this nonsense.

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
Smart driver!

Those Libyan thugs they rape boys and girls o

11 Likes

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Chronicbeggers: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
😆😆🤷🏼‍♂️
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by nedekid: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
Naija!
Wahala, wahala undecided
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by ManWater: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wahala in the Sahara.
Watch out for this Nollywood block buster movie. cheesy

33 Likes

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by IFSHR: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
Whether obidient or agbado....we will all suffer the inefficiency of a bad government and an outrightly corrupt one...shebi we all see it as competition...Una go get sense when the heat reach your turn...1.2m$ spent indeed

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by plumcomm: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
R
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Cromagnon: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
Tntsi:
Reality check

Lazy ppl

How long we our nation be a laughing stock ?

When you stop being lazy and do the needful

Who did we offend?
god of laziness

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Billionaire2: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
Tntsi:
How long we our nation be a laughing stock ?
Who did we offend?

We offended our voters cards

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by iwaeda: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Freeko4: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
This is the benefit of voting incompetent leaders to rule.

52 Likes

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Lamojer: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
Dey never pay dem sef

12 Likes

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Ahuitzotl: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
Who send them there?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by xpressionx(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
The money earmarked for bringing the students from Sudan can buy 50 of those buses.

FG sees every small opportunity to milk the government.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Ab025(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
I hail o.... Nigeria my Country!

Corruption and ineptitude everywhere grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by DevilSignature: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
grin
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Coleskilo(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
Just imagine

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Henix(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
I thought it was on the news the other day that FG released up to a billion naira for this exercise? It seems they have also diverted the money the same way they diverted Covid-19 palliative items

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by tobenuel(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
This Nigeria no be country at all

34 Likes

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by BidenDTrounced: 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
Defused and Defanged

BidenDTrounced:
I've received reports on Juan Guaido, I'll take action on that later in the day.

Joe Biden vowed to make Saudi Arabia a pariah state. He failed, he bent the knee, crown prince MBS prevailed.
He blamed President Putin

During the Iran hijab/regime change protests, suggesting a Libya/Gaddafi 2.0:

"We're going to free Iran"
Joe Biden

What happened? He failed.

V

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by chaberry(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
😂 😂 😂
It didn't take long before the FGN start disgracing themselves, what a shame

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Primusinterpares(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
Even in times like this .. them still dey do wuruwuru

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True / Madonna University Bans Tablets / Post Graduate Programmes In Nigerian Universities Outlined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.