Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming (2221 Views)

CORONAVIRUS Side Effects: Increase In Ladies Begging For Money / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by noble2faith(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
Why are most Nigerian ladies like this? Right from the days of 2go, when you meet a Nigerian lady, after short conversations, the next thing is begging coupled with lamentations about how she has not eaten for 100 days, data running out, therefore, she needs airtime for data plans, needing urgent 2k etc.

I met three different ladies on a popular date and social networking site popuarly known as "Let's Chat". After short conversations and exchange of contacts, we continued the conversation on WhatsApp. What came next was quite shocking cos I wasn't expecting that even though I have known Nigerian ladies with that.

Below are the screenshots of the conversation between me and one of the girls.

Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by noble2faith(m): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
more

Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by ItisWell22(f): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
😒

Humphrey2015:
Because most of the on Facebook are male with female profile

Makes some sense.

They use it to scam gullible men.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
It depends on who you meet. I have some teenagers who are ready to steal thier parents money for me

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by noble2faith(m): 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
LuvSwollenPussy:
It depends on who you meet. I have some teenagers who are ready to steal thier parents money for me

Teenagers you said. At that stage, their body go still dey totori them. I dey talk mature ones

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by coputa(m): 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
I think it's the value system here.The man takes all responsibilities here,he is seen as a care giver.These girls saw this while growing up in their respective homes, they saw how their fathers worked so hard to keep the family going, with their mother giving little or no assistance.
So when they see a man,the first thing that comes to their mind is making demands, it is an inbuilt sort of character,a girl/woman that doesn't indulge in it is simply pretending.
This however does not make the woman a bad person.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by FManager(m): 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
ItisWell22:
😒

Wetin dey worry you sef, you no dey laugh, commot for here this woman angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by Ballzproblem2: 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
I dey hustle hard to escape two things,
1poverty
2 Nigeria women.

#tewmforeign 🥴

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by worldclass68(m): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2023
The girl been thanking u in advance and you sheng her sad

Badt guy grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by mechanics(m): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
You are correct, a lady from no where just text me and started begging on FB, I told her why begging me when she don't even know me and it was even the first message she sent, I advised her to get something doing and that if she's desperate, she might end up in the wrong hands.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by PerfectStranger(m): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
Na u dey get time reply back. I no longer text these random chics.Na ghost mode I dey nack dem straightgrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by ZINNYBANKS: 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
I think is only in our country, girls in South korea don't ask their guys for money anyhow and even in some black African countries..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
Any gal that does it I don't rate them.

Imagine checking up on a gal and the next thing is I need money.

You never checked up on me.

Why are you so cheap with your character and value.

At the end they say I am not cheap.

You are cheap

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by GoodCane: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Na u dey get time reply back. I no longer text these random chics.Na ghost mode I dey nack dem straightgrin

You must be a real niggar! grin

This is how a sensible Nigerian man is expected to chat with Nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by GoodCane: 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
OP, you even had time chatting with a Nigerian girl. As a man, the Only time you should call a Nigerian girl on the phone is during banging. Call her up (invite her over or give her location) bang her dump her and move on. You don't chat with a Nigerian girl because it is complete waste of time. Use that time and energy to chat with a White woman instead.

If you must chat with a Nigerian girl (not advisable) and the following messages and request comes, ghost her ASAP. No dey reply am again.
Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by camri: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I dey hustle hard to escape two things,

1poverty

2 Nigeria women.

#tewmforeign 🥴
do you fúck naija women?
Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by camri: 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
G00DHardDick:
OP, you even had time chatting with a Nigerian girl. As a man, the Only time you should call a Nigerian girl on the phone is during banging. Call her up (invite her over or give her location) bang her dump her and move on. You don't chat with a Nigerian girl because it is complete waste of time. Use that time and energy to chat with a White woman instead.

If you must chat with a Nigerian girl (not advisable) and the following messages and request comes, ghost her ASAP. No dey reply am again.
how does one fúck naija gal without spending a dime?
Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by GoodCane: 8:16am On Apr 29, 2023
camri:
how does one fúck naija gal without spending a dime?

I have created this on several threads countless times before. I even created it on my Other accounts which the werey mods has banned.
Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by GoodCane: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2023
camri:
do you fúck naija women?

You don't understand the guy. He meant he is hustling to escape Naija girls who are parasite and liabilities by default. Naija girls were created to be banged, this is exactly why we bang them dump them and move on.

Of course, we only date foreign girls And not Nigerian girls. I'm currently dating a Russian girl right now. We met in Dubai years ago, Her father and mother are both Russians. Read my thread to see the full update. Nothing concern me concern Nigerian girls except just bang them, dump them and move on
Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by noble2faith(m): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2023
coputa:
I think it's the value system here.The man takes all responsibilities here,he is seen as a care giver.These girls saw this while growing up in their respective homes, they saw how their fathers worked so hard to keep the family going, with their mother giving little or no assistance.
So when they see a man,the first thing that comes to their mind is making demands, it is an inbuilt sort of character,a girl/woman that doesn't indulge in it is simply pretending.

The bolded cuts across all African cultures, not just Nigeria. I have met girls from different countries across Africa, even white ladies, I can categorically tell you that only Nigerians are e-beggars. Are you saying those girls from other African countries are pretenders too?

If you are justifying that, then demanding for sex on a first meeting isn't bad on the guy's/men's side.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by Jflex07(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
coputa:
Smh.justifying such disgusting attitude from most Nigerian girls? Justifying e-begging on the first day of chatting with a stranger? Pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by LeeSmart: 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2023
G00DHardDick:
This una redpill something toxic oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by noble2faith(m): 9:06pm On Apr 07
PerfectStranger:
Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by Sapasenator: 10:01pm On Apr 07
Bro, it's unfair to accuse Nigerian ladies alone, I will show you my chat with a pretty Ugandan lady and when she asked for my location, she Immediately started begging for dollars.
Telling me she had an interview at the passport office and needed some money while i suddenly became "my dear" with reference to me.

Me thinks it's just poverty situation generally and remember Nigeria society is patriarchal with the ladies not having same job opportunities as the men, let's not be hard on our ladies biko. They are our sisters after all.

Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by Fahvvy: 5:15am On Apr 08
Sapasenator:
Bro, it's unfair to accuse Nigerian ladies alone, I will show you my chat with a pretty Ugandan lady and when she asked for my location, she Immediately started begging for dollars.
Telling me she had an interview at the passport office and needed some money while i suddenly became "my dear" with reference to me.

Me thinks it's just poverty situation generally and remember Nigeria society is patriarchal with the ladies not having same job opportunities as the men, let's not be hard on our ladies biko. They are our sisters after all.

Lies!!! undecided...

@OP

Once a girl I don't know so well starts begging for cash, I tell them a big NO! undecided...

No need for insults or hiding behind the curtain called "ghosting", just tell them no and move on undecided...
Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by Teeyoo(m): 1:56pm On Apr 10
I've encountered lots of ladies on MiChat... Online begging has been the theme of the day. A lady begged me to send her money to come to my place to eat which I rejected. I later sent 2k to her that day. Few days later, she asked me and I yabbed her. Another one sweared with heaven and earth, I ignored her and another one needed 2k to fill her gas and I ignored her as well. Some ladies has turned to online begger and when anything happens, they will be saying men are scum.
Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by Humphrey2015: 6:22pm On Apr 10
Because most of the on Facebook are male with female profile
Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:01am On Apr 11
Nigerian girls are always hungry,even the ones wey get good jobs.its like na man money dey sweet dem pass.
Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by zed7: 6:26am On Apr 11
Sapasenator:
Nigeria society is patriarchal with the ladies not having same job opportunities as the men, .

I don't know why people keep saying this. In my organisation, half of the staff are females, half of the bosses are females. This is an organisation with over 20k staff strength; all well paid females, yet they still want their male colleagues to pay for their lunch.

There is now equal opportunity for females in Nigeria. Let's stop pushing an outdated narrative. Women have access to everything men have. If they're not taking advantage, then they're lazy and entitled.

Go and watch meetings of women of winbiz and you will be intimidated by their profile as a man.
Re: Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:05pm On Apr 11
zed7:

I don't know why people keep saying this. In my organisation, half of the staff are females, half of the bosses are females. This is an organisation with over 20k staff strength; all well paid females, yet they still want their male colleagues to pay for their lunch.

There is now equal opportunity for females in Nigeria. Let's stop pushing an outdated narrative. Women have access to everything men have. If they're not taking advantage, then they're lazy and entitled.

Go and watch meetings of women of winbiz and you will be intimidated by their profile as a man.
women are always hungry and naturally stingy.forget if dem get better work or not.that is their nature

(1) (Reply)

Help, Depression Want Finish Me / Is It True That Love Comes Once In A Life Time? / What Are The Guys Name Girls Really Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.