Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Help, Depression Want Finish Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Depression Want Finish Me (2224 Views)

Help!!! This Single Mother Wants To Finish Me… / This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics / Please Help, Depression Is Killing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Depression Want Finish Me by Rich4eva11: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2023
I just need someone to talk to, depression is real, feel like my head is about to explode, from failed businesses to toxic relationship. Please help the soul

Modified
I know most of you might think I'm just seeking for attention but the truth is that this voice is becoming too loud in my head, can't sleep, can't eat, heart is very heavy but I'm still holding on because if my family, I'm more like the breadwinner and I don't want to cause them so much pain, but funny enough, none of them knows what I'm going through atm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by Kudman: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2023
Ok
Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by Rich4eva11: 10:10am On Jun 24, 2023
Kudman:
Ok

I feel trapped, I don't know if anyone has been in this condition before

1 Like

Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by Jaybee3456: 10:11am On Jun 24, 2023
Send me a personal message

1 Like

Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by Sablexxxtoons: 10:16am On Jun 24, 2023
Just sit down and count your blessings..the thongs that haven't gone wrong by God's grace. And be thankful for those things.. this is the counter attack for depression

Edit: not thongs o.. things..
can you see i made a mistake in my writeup but it made a small joke, every dark cloud has a silver lining

1 Like

Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by jackmrandy: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2023
Rich4eva11:
I just need someone to talk to, depression is real, feel like my head is about to explode, from failed businesses to toxic relationship. Please help the soul

Drop your contact make i cheer you up .. you not need to be depressed
Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by caesymore(m): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2023
Boom Dig_it!!

Depression na bastard...

try socializing more, eg. in sporting activities like them football, jogging etc. most times when you are locked alone with thoughts you feel you are the only one having it all rough, gives you a state of hopelessness.

Hence need to ease your brain from serious functions.
I'm not trying to indulge you but that's where sticks of AZ comes as a great buddy as always to me a times.
Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by GodWrites: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2023
Rich4eva11:

A retreat to nature will help you immensely. The modern day is designed to make you depressed. Leave civilisation and watch how happier you become. A week is more than enough. You will come back refresh and ready to conquer the world.

2 Likes

Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by Breadandpeppers(f): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2023
GodWrites:

A retreat to nature will help you immensely. The modern day is designed to make you depressed. Leave civilisation and watch how happier you become. A week is more than enough. You will come back refresh and ready to conquer the world.
Seriously this is the best advice

2 Likes

Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by myyansh68(m): 10:59am On Jun 24, 2023
Rich4eva11:

Male or Female?
Good looking or Not?
Tall or Short?
Dark skin or Not?

1 Like

Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by GodWrites: 11:09am On Jun 24, 2023
Breadandpeppers:

Seriously this is the best advice

I do this often. I have a tiny cabin somewhere in the woods. I love to roll in the sand. Swim in the river. Tend to my plants. Hike with my dog. Drink coffee while enjoying the fresh air. Sometimes I hug the trees, and try to connect to their energy. Nature is the best therapist, and it's free. Sometimes I wish I will remain and never return to civilisation, but I have families and friends.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by Sandralight(f): 11:14am On Jun 24, 2023
GodWrites:

I do this often. I have a tiny cabin somewhere in the woods. I love to roll in the sand. Swim in the river. Tend to my plants. Hike with my dog. Drink coffee while enjoying the fresh air. Sometimes I hug the trees, and try to connect to their energy. Nature is the best therapist, and it's free. Sometimes I wish I will remain and never return to civilisation, but I have families and friends.
Do you stay in the US??
Because you can't do all this here in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by GodWrites: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2023
Sandralight:

Do you stay in the US??

You actually can, although not very common here in Nigeria. I am in Lagos, but I was lucky enough to find a piece of land in Ogun, and it was so cheap cause it was in the middle of nowhere. I had help building the cabin, and it was close to a running river. It was perfection. I installed solar, a water filter, and a couple of other necessities. Every 3 to 4 months, I retire to the woods and stay a couple of weeks then return to civilisation. I am a hardcore introvert who enjoys his own company, so staying two weeks alone with my dog is heaven. I hate people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by Sandralight(f): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2023
GodWrites:

You actually can, although not very common here in Nigeria. I am in Lagos, but I was lucky enough to find a piece of land in Ogun, and it was so cheap cause it was in the middle of nowhere. I had help building the cabin, and it was close to a running river. It was perfection. I installed solar, a water filter, and a couple of other necessities. Every 3 to 4 months, I retire to the woods and stay a couple of weeks then return to civilisation. I am a hardcore introvert who enjoys his own company, so staying two weeks alone with my dog is heaven. I hate people.
Wow I am an introvert too and I raise my hat for you since you are the king of introverts, but are you not scared??
Like Staying in somewhere isolated in Nigeria where security agencies dont protect citizen, like do you have a way of protecting yourself if you meet bad guys or something.
I dont think any lady can try this because it will really be unsafe, that's me tho, you should enjoy yourself
Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by Ehismarkninetee: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2023
Brother, you need to know that Depression is a mental problem - and just like any other problem, it is has a root cause- your number 1 task is to find this cause then start to work on finding the solution to the problem. One problem with depression is that you do not want to relate this problem to other people. Honestly, if you can genuinely find someone that really cares for you and you talk to that person, it will go a long way to help you
Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by GodWrites: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2023
Sandralight:

Wow I am an introvert too and I raise my hat for you since you are the king of introverts, but are you not scared??
Like Staying in somewhere isolated in Nigeria where security agencies dont protect citizen, like do you have a way of protecting yourself if you meet bad guys or something.
I dont think any lady can try this because it will really be unsafe, that's me tho, you should enjoy yourself

I thought about safety too. Reason I got a licensed shotgun. But it's been over 3 years and I have never had a reason to use it on people, except when hunting. The only problem I face is the road to my cabin. It's terrible, especially when it rains, and no access to transport. So I have to always trek.

5 Likes

Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by Sandralight(f): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2023
GodWrites:

I thought about safety too. Reason I got a licensed shotgun. But it's been over 3 years and I have never had a reason to use it on people, except when hunting. The only problem I face is the road to my cabin. It's terrible, especially when it rains, and no access to transport. So I have to always trek.
Well I am happy that you found your own personal haven not many people get to do that.
Stay safe out there.

2 Likes

Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by GodWrites: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2023
Sandralight:

Well I am happy that you found your own personal haven not many people get to do that.
Stay safe out there.

Thank you. I wish more people will discover how healing nature can be. The modern day hustling culture is depressing, even for people that earns a lot. Do have an awesome day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by Dreadlock69(m): 11:56am On Jun 24, 2023
Go church thank God say nah only depression .

I dey face depression, post traumatic stress disorder, anxiety .

Thank God for loud

1 Like

Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by Angel55555(m): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
Sandralight:

Do you stay in the US??
Lol
Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by EMMARNUEL: 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
Rich4eva11:
Mehn, i understand you very much because i am there too.. Only God knows how many times i have comtemplated suicide. There was a night i bought a bottle of sniper and it was just looking like coke to me, i also ended it but my poor mom came to my mind and i couldnt do it again...
I have made wrong choices, mistakes, i am mostly alone, i feel like i have failed, feeding from hand to mouth, hustling and struggling just to eat.. Worst of it all is that i have so much things in my heard i would love to accomplish but i cant. Mehn, i can go on and on but i will tell you this, just hold on and be prayerful, you will be fine.. Depression is very real..
Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by OloyeVIII: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
Visit a whorehouse! you need to be stretched! thank me later.
Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by care4you: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
GodWrites:

Are you a Pantheist?

Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by GodWrites: 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
care4you:

Are you a Pantheist?

I really don't subscribe to labels, but the term is close.
Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by HanisahZuwy: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
GodWrites:

Oh My Goodness! I've been longing so hard, wishing for the day I'll get to experience this. The day I'll experience this will be one of the happiest days ever in my life.

1 Like

Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by Harrykn: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
If you have a village where you come from, mbok go back.
Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by Rich4eva11: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:
Just sit down and count your blessings..the thongs that haven't gone wrong by God's grace. And be thankful for those things.. this is the counter attack for depression

Edit: not thongs o.. things..
can you see i made a mistake in my writeup but it made a small joke, every dark cloud has a silver lining

I have been battling this for sometime now and I'm getting weaker everyday, the pain is growing everyday, I'm scared it's more than you can you imagine
Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by Rich4eva11: 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
jackmrandy:

Drop your contact make i cheer you up .. you not need to be depressed

I just did boss
Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by Rich4eva11: 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
myyansh68:

Male or Female?
Good looking or Not?
Tall or Short?
Dark skin or Not?

I don't mind the gender, I just need someone to talk to, to ease my pains
Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by Rich4eva11: 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
GreatVocalist:

Bro, please don't let this weigh you down. You'll definitely come out of it. Slowly, but you will, trust me.

I've been depressed as well for some time, from a failed relationship too (with me being the major cause). I lost some important people too, and things have been southward.

Thankfully, I'm slowly getting myself back. It's worthy to note that as long as life and time still exist, hope is not far-fetched. You just have to be intentional about working yourself up to that place you want to be.

Get busy, fill up your time with something worth it. You need to use each waking time to do something you actually want to do. Socialize (a little bit if you're an introvert like me), get busy, work yourself up, strategize, do some chores.. just do something. With time, you'll adjust to a new reality.

Cheer up bro, this time will pass. Trust me.

I just pray It pass because I'm not finding it easy anymore, I'm loosing my mind already
Re: Help, Depression Want Finish Me by Rich4eva11: 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ehismarkninetee:
Brother, you need to know that Depression is a mental problem - and just like any other problem, it is has a root cause- your number 1 task is to find this cause then start to work on finding the solution to the problem. One problem with depression is that you do not want to relate this problem to other people. Honestly, if you can genuinely find someone that really cares for you and you talk to that person, it will go a long way to help you

That's why I'm here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys / Guys Dont Trust Any Girl That Toast You! / Black Women Can’t Find Good Men? Oh Really?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.