Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Why Churches Are Very Useless - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Churches Are Very Useless (3140 Views)

Atheist Are Very Useless / Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings / How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Churches Are Very Useless by woginid967: 8:03am On Apr 29, 2023
EyenIbibio1:

Like this, I need prayers ooo, please where can you direct me?

Go to ibadan ask for
GF adetuberu
He is on YouTube.... See for yourself.
Re: Why Churches Are Very Useless by woginid967: 8:05am On Apr 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
These are the free correct ones abi? So all those who have equally been conned by your free correct ones like OP's uncle are what? You choose to be blind to those? undecided

2. Healing school wey their con job dey online for everyone to see for free? Na ordinary people like you wey dem dey use propagate their lies be the major problem. undecided

Shut your mouth. I have been to haling school, its fvvckin legit.

You can go online and find wha you want but for healing school there are no scams.... I'm always online, i have checked.

You cant scam the whole world bro. Thats how you faggorttts spoke against TB Joshua till he died and you discovered he was real.

There are real men of God. Fact.....
Re: Why Churches Are Very Useless by Kobojunkie: 8:16am On Apr 29, 2023
woginid967:
■ Shut your mouth. I have been to haling school, its fvvckin legit. You can go online and find wha you want but for healing school there are no scams.... I'm always online, i have checked. You cant scam the whole world bro. Thats how you faggorttts spoke against TB Joshua till he died and you discovered he was real. There are real men of God. Fact.....
1. Let me break it down for you. Your man, Joshua and all the others, are no different from all the other scams out there who call themselves mogs and pastors. His healing school's success rate is no different from that of a babalawo or a fetish priest. undecided
Re: Why Churches Are Very Useless by FRANCISTOWN: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Your questions are irrelevant.
Were the miracles of Jesus staged? undecided

Which of my pastor post their healing streams online? undecided
Please, don't talk on my behalf because you know nothing about me, my place of worship and methods.
See I'm one kinna person who doesn't like to explain stuff. If you didnt understand me, just bounce
Re: Why Churches Are Very Useless by Westerhoffe(m): 9:30am On Apr 29, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

See I'm one kinna person who doesn't like to explain stuff. If you didnt understand me, just bounce

You don't like to explain stuff and you're asking?
Good for you.
Now you can bounce off for good.
Re: Why Churches Are Very Useless by woginid967: 10:12am On Apr 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Let me break it down for you. Your man, Joshua and all the others, are no different from all the other scams out there who call themselves mogs and pastors. His healing school's success rate is no different from that of a babalawo or a fetish priest. undecided

Story for the gods.

Believe or not. I am a beneficiary. So your disposition doesn't have any weight or worth.

Enjoy your philosophical religion.

I wish you well.
Re: Why Churches Are Very Useless by Lukuluku69(m): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
One of my favorite uncle had cancer, he visited different churches. Looking for healing.
I remember one time I followed him to his pastors church.
They called him up for miracle healing
The pastor took my uncle to the altar and prayed and prayed, casting and binding together with the congregation

Then they both came out and the pastor said that my uncle had been healed. That he should do scam for the tumor.
The congregation shouted in praise
Pastor said that my uncle is already healed.
After program my uncle donate 400k to pastor.

On Monday, first thing we went to FMC and after the MRI scan. It turns out the tumor got bigger than before.

I watched my uncle slowly die in pain and agony upon all the prayers.
He lost faith in his pastor and other churches. He died 3 weeks later..

THE PASTOR REFUSED TO ANNOUNCE MY UNCLES DEATH BECAUSE IT WILL MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE HIS PRAYERS FAILED.

AFTER I NOTICED THIS
I VOWED NOT TO ENTER ANY CHURCH
THEY ARE BUNCH OF SCAMMERS SELLING HOPE FOR THE MASSES.

You are welcome oo
Re: Why Churches Are Very Useless by Kobojunkie: 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
woginid967:
■ Story for the gods. Believe or not. I am a beneficiary. So your disposition doesn't have any weight or worth.
■ Enjoy your philosophical religion. I wish you well.
1. Do tell us what exactly you claim to be a beneficiary of. undecided

2. Philosophical religion? I have nothing of that. undecided
Re: Why Churches Are Very Useless by jaephoenix(m): 3:20pm On May 03, 2023
Westerhoffe:

I've said I'm not going to explain it, and that's it. I won't.
Some things don't make sense to some people until they experience it first hand.
Ok bro. Take care
Re: Why Churches Are Very Useless by jaephoenix(m): 3:21pm On May 03, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Nigeria does not exist anymore in GOD'S Book of Nations.
And at this stage, nothing can be done about it anymore.
It's even by His mercies and grace that we have not been destroyed.
Lol. So how come MoGs have been having prophecies about Nigeria and Nigerian presidents?
You well so? grin
Re: Why Churches Are Very Useless by jaephoenix(m): 3:26pm On May 03, 2023
1Sharon:

Yes, I think your comment is indeed funny.
Dude should consider a career in comedy. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Why Churches Are Very Useless by jaephoenix(m): 3:28pm On May 03, 2023
woginid967:

Shut your mouth. I have been to haling school, its fvvckin legit.

You can go online and find wha you want but for healing school there are no scams.... I'm always online, i have checked.

You cant scam the whole world bro. Thats how you faggorttts spoke against TB Joshua till he died and you discovered he was real.

There are real men of God. Fact.....
1. Healing school is a scam. Reason why Oyaks have a problem with South African authorities
2. How was TB found to be legit

1 Like

Re: Why Churches Are Very Useless by jaephoenix(m): 3:28pm On May 03, 2023
Westerhoffe:

You don't like to explain stuff and you're asking?
Good for you.
Now you can bounce off for good.
Same way you don't wanna explain stuff to me grin
Re: Why Churches Are Very Useless by jaephoenix(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2023
woginid967:

Story for the gods.

Believe or not. I am a beneficiary. So your disposition doesn't have any weight or worth.

Enjoy your philosophical religion.

I wish you well.
How were you a beneficiary
Re: Why Churches Are Very Useless by jaephoenix(m): 3:42pm On May 03, 2023
coputa:
You are spiritually blind.
Same as you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crazy Nigerian Guy Dancing in Church / Did You Practice What Was Preached In The Church Last Sunday? / The Divine Big Bang According To The Qur'an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.