Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) (51235 Views)

You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up / I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Porksupplyib: 9:33am On Apr 29, 2023
Donjazet2:
My only question for the original poster is this;

If the man is allowed to have a side chic and sleep outside the marriage, is the woman also given that same free roam?

Because what you've outlined here seems to be one-sided and caused by financial patrimony.

I hope all women reading this understand that they must strive to be financially independent, don't let yourself or your source of money be from any man even your husband.

Love and cherish any man you have, be obidient and respectful to him but make sure you are earning in your own right. Find something legit that pays you.

You see the origin of all these troubles is the idea of equity between the man and the woman. Nature/God didn't create it to be so. But through so called westernization and modernization you all have come to see it as a right agenda.
The rights of a man cannot and will never be same as that of a woman. Take that to the court if you like.
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Earthstorms(m): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2023
Caseless:
leave your kids behind in the care of another woman? Lol

Dont try it. They should push for child support.

No, will be leaving the kids in the care of the cheating father.

They are his kids as well. Child support laws are not helpful to the women in Nigeria. Have you not been reading of women being awarded less than 20,000 naira a month for upkeep of the children after divorce? What will a woman do with 20,000 naira a month
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by kkins25(m): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2023
Earthstorms:
It hurts when the trust is broken that is why some women leave a cheating husband.

However life later force such women to either become someone else side chick or a second wife. So the women do not really escape sharing the men.

What can the women really do? It is a man's world in Africa so it is more difficult for women to survive and take care of the kids alone. The first mistake they make when leaving is that they take the kids along.

To me, if a woman is leaving a man because he is cheating, she should leave the kids for him and bother only about herself.
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by kkins25(m): 11:50am On Apr 29, 2023
Earthstorms:

No, will be leaving the kids in the care of the cheating father.

They are his kids as well. Child support laws are not helpful to the women in Nigeria. Have you not been reading of women being awarded less than 20,000 naira a month for upkeep of the children after divorce? What will a woman do with 20,000 naira a month
How much is average man salary?
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by kkins25(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2023
NemoDatQuod:
Manufacturer of men. How many men have you manufactured that made you know that we are not created to be with just one woman.
We each need to be careful so we don't speak and act death onto ourselves. You should take out time to search for your manufacturer and find out His view on this issue.

He is such a loving and caring manufacturer that He made sure He left us (His creation) with a manual for living. He made it clear that you MUST marry ONLY one wife. He also made it clear what will be the consequence of not following His command on this matter: those who commit adultery or fornication will not be citizens of His global government, the government with a President who will not leave office after four or six years; A President who will be in office for one thousand years; The only President who will solve all of man's problems. Imagine a President who will destroy all the hospitals on earth because no one of his citizens will ever be sick from cancer, or whatever else. A president whose citizens will be healthier and younger than teenagers today, even at the age of nine hundred years. A President who came before and demonstrated that what he will do when his father makes him President is not "moi moi" talk.

When you go about marrying more than one wife or cheating on the one you are married to, you are essentially telling your manufacturer that you are not interested in living under His government which will be worldwide. You are telling Him that you are happy to live just this terrible, horrible thing we call life, die and then that will be the end for you.

It may be time to go to the manual of life left for you by your manufacturer and give it a detailed, meditative and serious attention. I don't mean listening to your so called men of god. Those ones are leading you straight to death.

Then he should have made the testosterone levels the same as that of women. Or curb the rolling stones by making mating seasonal with the restriction on the men.
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Earthstorms(m): 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2023
kkins25:

How much is average man salary?

You mean how much is the average cheating man's salary?

He certainly has enough money for him to be cheating. Extramarital affairs cost money. So if the man has enough money for extramarital affairs he should have enough money for upkeep of the children when divorce results from his cheating.

That is why I advise women to leave the kids for the cheating men during divorce. Let the cheater bear the financial consequence of his indiscretions.

1 Like

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by cococandy(f): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
You people can tell yourselves any stupid thing you like to make you feel better about being legal layabouts. At the end of the day, the number of bastards you’re leaving in other men’s houses and the ones they are leaving in yours will humble you all.

Porksupplyib:

You see the origin of all these troubles is the idea of equity between the man and the woman. Nature/God didn't create it to be so. But through so called westernization and modernization you all have come to see it as a right agenda.
The rights of a man cannot and will never be same as that of a woman. Take that to the court if you like.

Rizzputin:
I totally agree with this.

Most women leave a man they love for cheating only to go with another man that will still cheat and they don't really like.

As long as your man (husband, bf etc) takes care of you then you shouldn't have much to be worried about.

P.S Men don't abuse this privilege. It's not an excuse to rub it in her face or to fùck the house maid or your spouse relatives

2 Likes

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by pocohantas(f): 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
cococandy:
You people can tell yourselves any stupid thing you like to make you feel better about being legal layabouts. At the end of the day, the number of bastards you’re leaving in others mens houses and the ones they are leaving in yours will humble you all.

As it should. No need to argue with them. They can come up with whatever logic on how women in abusive marriages should react, but it won't change the increasing number of women that are prioritising their wellbeing over Mrs tag.

Marriage is enjoyable when both parties are out to please the other and I am always surprised at the effort they put into blackmailing women to ENDURE their excesses. I thought they don't benefit from marriage? Retards!

3 Likes

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by cococandy(f): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
I’ve never met a group of men more hellbent on trivializing the wellbeing of the women they claim to love than these ones on NL.

That’s why my empathy cup for them runneth at zero. Before I feel sorry for anyone of them going through shege, I have to see their post history and make sure they are not part of the ones contributing to creating this toxic hellscape of what they are complaining that marriages have become.

pocohantas:

As it should. No need to argue with them. They can come up with whatever logic on how women in abusive marriages should react, but it won't change the increasing number of women that are prioritising their wellbeing over Mrs tag.

Marriage is enjoyable when both parties are out to please the other and I am always surprised at the effort they put into blackmailing women to ENDURE their excesses. I thought they don't benefit from marriage? Retards!

1 Like

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by theredaddy: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
cococandy:
I’ve never met a group of men more hellbent on trivializing the wellbeing of the women they claim to love than these ones on NL.

That’s why my empathy cup for them runneth at zero. Before I feel sorry for anyone of them going through shege, I have to see their post history and make sure they are not part of the ones contributing to creating this toxic hellscape of what they are complaining that marriages have become.

why not show us the group of women that prioritize the wellbeing of Men here, according to fact Men are the most depress being on earth, and when it became a national discourse what did women do, were there any
moves that depict care & concern

If are men are not doing enough are women even doing at all, is it not just money money women care about

what is nutritious about your "SORRY" that makes you think any sane man will crave for coco sorry .. just smh undecided
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by descarado: 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
Team men are polygamous in nature but will want to kill any man that touches their wives.
Children everywhere.

Nairaland is too boring these days

3 Likes

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by cococandy(f): 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
One thing is for sure, we are not the ones incessantly and relentlessly dogging on men on this forum.

Y’all have PhDs in that.

theredaddy:

why not show us the group of women that prioritize the wellbeing of Men here, according to fact Men are the most depress being on earth, and when it became a national discourse what did women do, were there any
moves that depict care & concern

If are men are not doing enough are women even doing at all, is it not just money money women care about

what is nutritious about your "SORRY" that makes you think any sane man will crave for coco sorry .. just smh undecided

2 Likes

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by lordally(m): 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
qtguru:

Irony is I've turned down alot of offer. Sex is cheap, a baby isn't. Read the framework for poverty book, reckless sex and having a baby is the fastest way to be broke as a man.

I don't mess around because I know some bit.ches want to retire on my head. Not every man thinks with his penis.

Boss , please if you have the PDF , can you send it to my mail uhegwualexander@yahoo.com

I would appreciate it. Thanks so much
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by adewale2011(m): 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2023
You don't understand anything... The One flesh they become is in the Children they bring fort... No where in the bible that states clearly that a Man should have on Wife, forget those the Two shall become 1, even 5&6 they become 1.
You are trying to use the verse to drive selfish meaning, a Man bound to one woman, choose to, it is not Sin to have more that One wife if you can afford them.
The only Sin against God is when you Bleep another Man wife, but if she is free you can have as many as your financial capability can Carter for.

novia22:

Mat 19: 5-6.
Therefore a MAN shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife( not sidechics and sidehens), and the two(not 3,4,5 or 18) shall become one flesh'? So they(the MAN and wife/ not side chics,hens and even turkeys) are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.”

Marriage is not for boys it's for MEN. Only Real MEN value and respect themselves, their wives and marriages. Even the bible said MAN not boys. Alot of boys are going into marriage now hence all this nonsense.

Drink water and rest.
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by theredaddy: 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
cococandy:
One thing is for sure, we are not the ones incessantly and relentlessly dogging on men on this forum.

Y’all have PhDs in that.

Whu intiated the 1st "Hi" in garden of eden
Between Adam and Eve whu made the 1st attempt at night undecided
For every male friend you had, whu made the 1st move

Maybe it Men call to always make moves on women, however one thing is sure all those gurlz that get bullied here aint saint including you, guyz pick on them cos they are known
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by cococandy(f): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
You sound like a kid. Bye
theredaddy:

Whu intiated the 1st "Hi" in garden of eden
Between Adam and Eve whu made the 1st attempt at night undecided
For every male friend you had, whu made the 1st move

Maybe it Men call to always make moves on women, however one thing is sure all those gurlz that get bullied here aint saint including you, guyz pick on them cos they are known

2 Likes

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Chinny024(f): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
talk2hb1:

Pray you don’t fall into such category, those who are into such situation never pray to be in that situation.

I won't oooo.......I no fit shout biko🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by theredaddy: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
cococandy:
You sound like a kid. Bye

I thought you love kids, so you have been fooling him undecided
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by zeb04(f): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
Please i need a vendor for winter jackets in jos
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Rizzputin(m): 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
cococandy:
You people can tell yourselves any stupid thing you like to make you feel better about being legal layabouts. At the end of the day, the number of bastards you’re leaving in other men’s houses and the ones they are leaving in yours will humble you all.

You can accept reality or be a victim of it. Your choice
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Lionize: 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2023
Earthstorms:
It hurts when the trust is broken that is why some women leave a cheating husband.

However life later force such women to either become someone else side chick or a second wife. So the women do not really escape sharing the men.

What can the women really do? It is a man's world in Africa so it is more difficult for women to survive and take care of the kids alone. The first mistake they make when leaving is that they take the kids along.

To me, if a woman is leaving a man because he is cheating, she should leave the kids for him and bother only about herself.
@ bolder. It is true that limits them but the
average 'responsible' Nigerian woman will never be at peace because the man will most likely drop off the kids with a relative and send money for upkeep plus regular visits until he remarries. Nobody will care for a child like his mother.
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by efficiencie(m): 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02WzkPoRshg1erM6yrvCqs2hCEb15uX6w5nM4Q9mkXZvJ24PTuptmWN35tv2z2kznwl&id=100001099643107&mibextid=Nif5oz

Ladies. It doesn't rain everywhere oh. In some locations they have not seen rain in decades, in some location it snows and if you are underwater it never rains there. So don't be deceived. It doesn't rain everywhere. Many of you ladies are victims of your own greed. Sincere men with good character that do not cheat and are still growing to become financially independent are never seen as attractive to you ladies but bad boys that have made money will always attract ladies. And after saying yes to a bad boy your start lamenting why he is not being a responsible man. Ladies are the architect of their own sorrows.
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Earthstorms(m): 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
Lionize:

@ bolder. It is true that limits them but the
average 'responsible' Nigerian woman will never be at peace because the man will most likely drop off the kids with a relative and send money for upkeep plus regular visits until he remarries. Nobody will care for a child like his mother.

If the kids are with the man or if he drops the kids with a relative, the man will still be forced to take financial responsibility for the kids.

When the women leave with the kids, the man simply abandons the financial responsibilities of the kids for the woman to bear.

I have seen many divorced women do things they normally will not do just to feed their kids. This is after the fathers abscond after divorce and move on with other women.

By saying nobody can take care of a child like the mother, you are repeating the lines these women tell themselves that make them take in financial burdens of the children, a burden that in many cases is beyond their capacity.

How well can a mother take care of a child without the required finance?
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Janosky: 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
koladata:
Men were never designed to sleep with one woman for the rest of their lives. That's why there's a virginity seal on women at birth while there's no seal on men. Even in basic biology, men's sexual anatomy is completely different , the hormones and desires are referent. most of us have only come to accept this one man one woman thing because someone wrote it in the bible which i'm sure God didn't write that thing, he's not an author of confusion because that would have contradict his designs.
Matthew 19:3-9
Are you arguing against Jesus Christ?

Jesus Christ has told you his Father's designs for marital life.
Do you agree that your Bible is the inspired word of God?
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Janosky: 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2023
linearity:

I beg, you fit show us where dem write am for Bible say, one man, one wife?

I don find am tire oh!

Matthew 19:4-6, please go & verify.

Men keep looking for excuses to pursue their lust driven desires.

1 Like

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by linearity: 1:39am On Apr 30, 2023
Janosky:

Matthew 19:4-6, please go & verify.

Men keep looking for excuses to pursue their lust driven desires.

This has been addressed, I have mentioned on this, respond to it accordingly, if you desired.
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by GeneralBuhari: 4:15am On Apr 30, 2023
koladata:
Men were never designed to sleep with one woman for the rest of their lives. That's why there's a virginity seal on women at birth while there's no seal on men. Even in basic biology, men's sexual anatomy is completely different , the hormones and desires are referent. most of us have only come to accept this one man one woman thing because someone wrote it in the bible which i'm sure God didn't write that thing, he's not an author of confusion because that would have contradict his designs.

If men are not designed to sleep with only one woman like you rightly stated and I fully concur, permit me to add that women are also equally not created to sleep with only one man.

Having multiple sexual partners is nothing but just our basic human programming.

So if you can comfortably go out there and be having random sex with different women as a man, do not take any offense at all when you see your woman having random sex with other men.

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Lionize: 5:53am On Apr 30, 2023
Earthstorms:

If the kids are with the man or if he drops the kids with a relative, the man will still be forced to take financial responsibility for the kids.

When the women leave with the kids, the man simply abandons the financial responsibilities of the kids for the woman to bear.

I have seen many divorced women do things they normally will not do just to feed their kids. This is after the fathers abscond after divorce and move on with other women.

By saying nobody can take care of a child like the mother, you are repeating the lines these women tell themselves that make them take in financial burdens of the children, a burden that in many cases is beyond their capacity.
I bet you did not get my drift. I was simply telling you why the women go with the kids I am neither support nor dissuading them.

How well can a mother take care of a child without the required finance?
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by qtguru(m): 9:35am On Apr 30, 2023
lordally:

Boss , please if you have the PDF , can you send it to my mail uhegwualexander@yahoo.com

I would appreciate it. Thanks so much

I'll send a copy
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Bhettie: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
FEMALE ROOMMATE NEEDED IN A MINI FLAT

AT SHOMOLU, Lagos

FEE: 350k
Agency:50k
Total: 400k

Call: 08087979068
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by mrmislim: 12:08am On May 01, 2023
This is why to a large extent I don’t blame women involving in paternity fraud, they should just limit it to two ni so the man wouldn’t have hypertension when he finds out later.

You think you men are wise and you are in the 70s?
Even women that are not involved in paternity fraud are cheating back to back but you won’t even see them countering this post because we must still maintain the good wife badge and silently go and receive their fav d*ck while the husbands are here gloating and jumping on this post... make una dey play grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak / Cheating Wife / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.