Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) (51184 Views)

You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up / I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Kccheechy(m): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2023
koladata:
Men were never designed to sleep with one woman for the rest of their lives. That's why there's a virginity seal on women at birth while there's no seal on men. Even in basic biology, men's sexual anatomy is completely different , the hormones and desires are referent. most of us have only come to accept this one man one woman thing because someone wrote it in the bible which i'm sure God didn't write that thing, he's not an author of confusion because that would have contradict his designs.
Shut up your stinking mouth!!! You are just looking for a stupid excuse to justify why you can't keep your third leg one place!!

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by hadjipapiey(m): 9:58am On Apr 28, 2023
Yes it rains everywhere!

The intensity of the rain and what accompanies it is a similitude of variations in Cheating Men.

√ Mild Rains ...... Calm,handsome he cheats , but responsible and respects his matrimony.

√ Breezy rains ...... Mixture or ruggedity and calmness, cheats but still cares and caters for home.

√ Stormy and windy rains ..... Rugged, but still listens and caters for home sometimes.

√ Harsh, Snowball, windy, stormy .... You know them.

Add yours... grin grin

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by FalseProphet1(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2023
linearity:

I beg, you fit show us where dem write am for Bible say, one man, one wife?

I don find am tire oh!
It's not written anywhere in the Bible. It's the missionaries that brought Christianity to Africa that forced Africans to abolish their tradition and marry one wife.

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by 1Sharon(f): 10:10am On Apr 28, 2023
Earthstorms:
It hurts when the trust is broken that is why some women leave a cheating husband.

However life later force such women to either become someone else side chick or a second wife. So the women do not really escape sharing the men.

What can the women really do? It is a man's world in Africa so it is more difficult for women to survive and take care of the kids alone. The first mistake they make when leaving is that they take the kids along.

To me, if a woman is leaving a man because he is cheating, she should leave the kids for him and bother only about herself.

And the man will in turn leave the kids to a wicked step mother that will be abusive?

Or is the man going to be a single father?

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by pps1759(m): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=OloYeOfEgbE post=122795663]This one touch me where my hand
Then Use body scratcher
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by pps1759(m): 11:42am On Apr 28, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
This one touch me where my hand no fit scratch..

CHOI
Then use body scratcher
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Britishpea: 11:51am On Apr 28, 2023
Donjazet2:
My only question for the original poster is this;

If the man is allowed to have a side chic and sleep outside the marriage, is the woman also given that same free roam?

Because what you've outlined here seems to be one-sided and caused by financial patrimony.

I hope all women reading this understand that they must strive to be financially independent, don't let yourself or your source of money be from any man even your husband.

Love and cherish any man you have, be obidient and respectful to him but make sure you are earning in your own right. Find something legit that pays you.

So if she has money and divorced or separated from her husband because he cheats on her. Who’s she going to date after all ? She already has about 2 to 3 kids. Oh she wil date a young guy that has a girl friend that will abuse her on the phone or a married man still that has a wife at home. Or maybe luckily, a divorced man with kids who will still cheat on him with a younger lady.
Obviously she won’t stay alone. Love Machine won’t solve her problem. It is a hard truth that any divorced woman will still date someone else’s man!

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
Nigerian men have no respect for marital vows. Very anyhow set of people!

You do what hurt women most (cheating), you expect them to get used to it yet somehow you claim to love them. No be juju be that.

This is why most Nigerian marriages are not based on love.

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Mitchy49(m): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
Hummmmm
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Chetas81(m): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
YOU DON'T NEED LIABILITY TO START ANY KIND OF RELATIONSHIP UNLESS YOU WANT TO REGRET
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Krublog(m): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
No justification for cheating...

Kuku marry 2nd, 3rd, 4th..... Wife.

Men should learn to be faithful and women patient.

Atimes na the humiliation and broke shaming when men don suffer dey make dem want to "pepper" ladies when they make small bread.

Thank you.

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Nnemuka(f): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
Another nonsense hits front page...

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Romanoff(f): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
If you're a Christian, the only grounds Jesus allows for a divorce is infidelity, that's if you can't get past the betrayal.

If you're a Christian woman, divorcing your husband over his infidelity isn't wrong. What's wrong is If you now start a sin of immorality, fornicating, especially with married men.

That's why it's good to be independent so you can care for yourself and kids. That's why as a woman, it's good to agree with your partner about the number of kids each of you can take care of incase of a death or any eventuality that will make one person alone care for the kids. (God forbid).

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Exceed15: 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
Hmm.. deep. Let's be careful of making decisions out of emotions. Think deeply .

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by seanwilliam(m): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
godliman:
If you know the long term consequences of this side chic nonsense you won't be saying this. Side chocking can lead to
1. The chic using juju to turn the husband's heart from his wife for good. The make men abandon their real wives.
2. It leads to baby mama. The husband can simply marry the side chic on the long run and begin raising another set of family elsewhere.
3. The promiscuous husband can bring home HIV and other STIs to finish his innocent wife.
4. The side chic might kill him if she wants to.
5. The side chic might kill the real wife and reign without rival.
Don't blame wives who quit, aside the pain, the life is not safe.
The solution is marry as genuine christians with premarital sex. A man who only eats his wife's soup is content but the one who eats about compares.

Ok it’s good as she quits atleast it’s better to become second wife or side chick elsewhere .. lol.
Dey play

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by onuman: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02WzkPoRshg1erM6yrvCqs2hCEb15uX6w5nM4Q9mkXZvJ24PTuptmWN35tv2z2kznwl&id=100001099643107&mibextid=Nif5oz
Leaving a husband because he cheats is culture of Oyibo, not African.
I can't reremember how many African countries with tradition of monogamy.

Even in Igbo land where Oyibo Christianity and culture deeply permeated, there is no law forbidding polygamy.

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Exceed15: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
BOSSkesh:
God knows that if my partner ever sleeps with another person I’ll remove my self the relationship
You’ll only be seeing my shadow

Looool
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by 24SEVEN: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02WzkPoRshg1erM6yrvCqs2hCEb15uX6w5nM4Q9mkXZvJ24PTuptmWN35tv2z2kznwl&id=100001099643107&mibextid=Nif5oz

People are trying. With the plethora of hot single girls everywhere, how Men still fancy second-hand mothers is baffling. undecided

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Odebayo4010(m): 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
linearity:

I don find am tire oh!

1 Corinthians 7 :: NIV. But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband. The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. The wife's body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband.

You're now Glorify stupidity because you lack word of God

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by seanwilliam(m): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
God this analogy get as eee be.
Never had I saw it from this point.
Valid point made,but the emotional torture in it is just too much to bear.
Loving someone who has decided to make an idiot of you can be gut-wrenching sha.
It's better to leave and end up with someone you are not real deep innit with tho.
The pains won't be much in their other relationship and most times it is for the financial gain not emotional wahala.
Win-win I say
Lmao. You’re using logic but women use emotions. It doesn’t work like that bro .
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Coronavirus1: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
linearity:

I don find am tire oh!

1:26). Genesis 1:27 states, “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.” All is declared good in the Genesis account of creation except the aloneness of the first male (Adam), for which the answer is God's creation of Eve, earth's first female (Gen.
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by LordAdam16: 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
Donjazet2:
My only question for the original poster is this;

If the man is allowed to have a side chic and sleep outside the marriage, is the woman also given that same free roam?

Because what you've outlined here seems to be one-sided and caused by financial patrimony.

I hope all women reading this understand that they must strive to be financially independent, don't let yourself or your source of money be from any man even your husband.

Love and cherish any man you have, be obidient and respectful to him but make sure you are earning in your own right. Find something legit that pays you.

Ah! I see you've had a run in with this interesting concept called "hypocrisy".

Humans (both genders) are hypocrites.

Men want to cheat with reckless abandon. Women want to hop branches ad nauseam.

Everyone trying to have their cake and eat it.

-Lord
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
seanwilliam:

Ok it’s good as she quits atleast it’s better to become second wife or side chick elsewhere .. lol.
Dey play
At least she won't be emotionally invested in a man she thinks is hers and she wouldn't experience betrayal like a dagger to her heart. You all just don't get it do you? A woman cheated on can never be the same. Only a fool will think a woman cheated on stays married out of love and loyalty. LoL

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Greenfusion: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
I just like this write-up, not because it's morally right, I just like the twist....very funny how she became a side chic to her husband.

It's actually a difficult thing to bare as a woman and man when your partner cheats....I knew of some men then that were chronic cheats but never played with their families, gave them the best...their wives didn't leave, in fact they sent them abroad and continued their act....they are still together today in their 70's.... I don't just know how to place or judge this......I think some times we over react and make mistakes....... it's not easy sha, to be sincere

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by seguno2: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Solofresh2: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
PhenomenalMorgan:

When I see the many nonsenses men type here in the name of superiority and men are polygamous in nature, I wonder if they can condone it if the reverse is the case, bunch of hoorny men without self control hiding under the carpet of “All men are polygamous in Nature”
The question is can a man be a side chick after a divorce?
A man has nothing to lose in this situation.He would rather bring another woman to the home and even marry again if he want
You should know that both genders are not built the same way

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by riverbird: 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
I don't support cheating in what ever form it may present itself but I also wish our dear wives will really sit down and think before calling it quit.

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by MrBroke(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
The fallacy is one man one woman.
The reality or the truth is one man multiple women, one woman one man.

If these was to be the language programmed in early times then the world would have been better. grin

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
God this analogy get as eee be.
Never had I saw it from this point.
Valid point made,but the emotional torture in it is just too much to bear.
Loving someone who has decided to make an idiot of you can be gut-wrenching sha.
It's better to leave and end up with someone you are not real deep innit with tho.
The pains won't be much in their other relationship and most times it is for the financial gain not emotional wahala.
Win-win I say
The point exactly!

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by novia22(f): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
This Axe swings both ways. Society always makes it look as if the must be the woman to suffer when she leave a cheating man. My dear, If a woman is financially stable and has a cheating spouse, and decides to leave, all this story here will not befall her. And if truly the man knows the value of what he lost, he is going to be a side cock too cos then he will have to pay his own bills and all. The woman can comfortably move on with her life and her children. It's the man's loss and since she can afford anything she wants, she can also afford to get a side cock to do her bidding.

See eeeh in this life, Just have money, alot of problems won't be problems anymore.

Secondly, All of you here saying men were made for multiple women and women were made for one man are just funny. Inside your heart, you know this shit is wrong. That's why most men lose it when they find out their wives cheat forgetting that the person they (men) are cheating with is also someone's wife in most cases too.

Las Las Everybody should just do whatever rocks their boat.

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Rizzputin(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
I totally agree with this.

Most women leave a man they love for cheating only to go with another man that will still cheat and they don't really like.

As long as your man (husband, bf etc) takes care of you then you shouldn't have much to be worried about.

P.S Men don't abuse this privilege. It's not an excuse to rub it in her face or to fùck the house maid or your spouse relatives

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by seanwilliam(m): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
Persephone1:
At least she won't be emotionally invested in a man she thinks is hers and she wouldn't experience betrayal like a dagger to her heart. You all just don't get it do you? A woman cheated on can never be the same. Only a fool will think a woman cheated on stays married out of love and loyalty. LoL
we’re saying the same thing. Atleast she’ll know she’s just a sex and disposable object to the new man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / Married, But Living As Single / Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64