Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Could Dis Be Any Sort Of Sacrifice Or Wat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could Dis Be Any Sort Of Sacrifice Or Wat? (1213 Views)

Am I Cursed Or Wat? / What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Dis Be Any Sort Of Sacrifice Or Wat? by Illegal1(m): 6:17am On Apr 28, 2023
There's dis tin i notice in my compound since the begining of dis yr,at 1st i taught it was a mere coincidence bt dis morning own gave me a 2nd taught.

due to the nature of my work,i do wake up by 5am to begin preparation then take a little walk around the compound b4 going out..

on my way out,i normaly see 200 naira note on the ground and i will be lyk"omoh....God dn gv me my t-fee dis mrn..it has been lyk dat since january.

there's no month i don't pick 200 naira note atleast 3 times every week frm dff directions..it happened again dis mrn,i was abt to pick d money bt 1 mind said to me"oboi michael wait 1st,wetin dey happen here nah?
why be say nah only 200 naira note u dey always see 4 dis compound? Omoh...no dey pick dis money again...bt the other mind said,oboi michael E No get wetin wn happen wen never happen b4,oboi pick dis money then jazz out frm dis place..dats was how i spit on the money then pick it

even at dat,i kip asking myslf dis same question,could dis be ordinary coincidence
Re: Could Dis Be Any Sort Of Sacrifice Or Wat? by Oluromantic: 6:40am On Apr 28, 2023
Oboi Michael, dem dey use your virtue, you say na God dey give you transport. Na so God dey give person money? By putting money on the floor?

Oboi Michael, check how many things you don achieve since you begin pick that money?

3 Likes

Re: Could Dis Be Any Sort Of Sacrifice Or Wat? by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:43am On Apr 28, 2023
Oluromantic:
Oboi Michael, dem dey use your virtue, you think say na God dey give you transport. Na so God dey give person money? By putting money on the floor?

Oboi Michael, check how many things you don achieve since you begin pick that money?

The only way to find out is to know if the person who put it there is confirming the work.

Since he keeps putting there it means it is working.

What is working?

That is the question ❓ ❓ ❓
Re: Could Dis Be Any Sort Of Sacrifice Or Wat? by Oluromantic: 6:49am On Apr 28, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

The only way to find out is to know if the person who put it there is confirming the work.

Since he keeps putting there it means it is working.

What is working?

That is the question ❓ ❓ ❓
Yeah true! But for him to be picking up money that's not his sef. Guy is covetous
Re: Could Dis Be Any Sort Of Sacrifice Or Wat? by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:53am On Apr 28, 2023
Oluromantic:

Yeah true! But for him to be picking up money that's not his sef. Guy is covetous

To pick money dey fear me like mad.

If you have seen what spiritualist tell people to do with money by throwing away in area where people walk past.

If you see 1k you go dodge and pass.

All the problem will be tied to the money where it goes the problem goes.

Na person wey first carry the money problem go start with na.

You don't even know what the problem is.

That is why I said what is working.

If the OP wants to know.

12 To 3 am he should try and watch out. He go see the person one day
Re: Could Dis Be Any Sort Of Sacrifice Or Wat? by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:10am On Apr 28, 2023
#200??... could it be covetousness or poverty mindset?.. how can 200 naira entice a matured n working man?... na wah o mysteries full this life sha
Re: Could Dis Be Any Sort Of Sacrifice Or Wat? by Draslo(m): 7:30am On Apr 28, 2023
Too late bro. Which kind medicine Dem fit use after autopsy?
Re: Could Dis Be Any Sort Of Sacrifice Or Wat? by majesticguy: 7:33am On Apr 28, 2023
OP, isn't it obvious that that money was used for something sinister and placed there.

Just as someone asked above, since you started picking the money how has your life been?

I'd advise you to stop the picking henceforth, no go empty or useless your destiny on top free #200 way you day pick ooo.
Re: Could Dis Be Any Sort Of Sacrifice Or Wat? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:36am On Apr 28, 2023
them don use OP o!

2 Likes

Re: Could Dis Be Any Sort Of Sacrifice Or Wat? by sulakishop(m): 7:45am On Apr 28, 2023
Either God or the gods at work.

May the source keep increasing and upgrade to N1k daily
Re: Could Dis Be Any Sort Of Sacrifice Or Wat? by ItisWell22(f): 7:49am On Apr 28, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
#200??... could it be covetousness or poverty mindset?.. how can 200 naira entice a matured n working man?... na wah o mysteries full this life sha

Poverty mindset… 😢
Re: Could Dis Be Any Sort Of Sacrifice Or Wat? by AyamGod23: 9:28am On Apr 28, 2023
Op, since the money is regular, no kuku dey hold transportation fare again, abeg forget juju na me gangan be juju, if you like use 1k to rub your yansh and curse from now till tomorrow and drop it, i go still pick am take an buy something sharp Sharp that way i have transferred the curse.

Abi...
Re: Could Dis Be Any Sort Of Sacrifice Or Wat? by Benki003(m): 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
Lol 😅 be forming bad guy on top em destiny 😂😂

(1) (Reply)

What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You / I Need Una Help! / Which Step Can I Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.