Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures (19965 Views)

Idara Gold Walks Free From Court - Picture / Breaking: Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail Pictures / Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by igbosarejews(m): 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
Draslo:

But you also want Peter Obi to be president,right?
Those few that still believes in the crime called Nigeria, you disenfranchised, burnt their shops and lynched during the last election. I hope you know they will never be proud of Nigeria again.
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by TheBillyonaire: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
The DSS is an organized Syndicate that serves any President in Power with the sole aim of committing crimes for any Government in power.

The DSS by design is a politically oriented Armed Group - a special purpose vehicle designed to use arms and force to carry out forceful actions both legal and illegal for the Government in power.

The DSS is not operating under any known law. The decision of any Government in power is their only law. They do not adhere to their own codes. They do not even know each other apart from regular colleagues on mssions.

Please stay away from the DSS, they are obligation to kill without consequences. You should fear them more than poverty motivated criminals. The DSS have unlimited budget to carry out radical actions without accountability to law. The DSS when controlled by Political Capitalists can disobey Presidents and carry out the will of superior political elites

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by okrikaboi: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
Agitation, talks and politics will never actualize Biafra. Only war can lead to Biafra dream being real but obviously they will lose if they try now so it's more about making noise, carving out criminal territories etc. The point is money, that is all igbos think about not some fairy tale about freedom. By the way they started the coup madness by murdering Murtala Mohammed in cold blood. He was a good man. Quote me I no get your time, I no send your papa!
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Ejyksneh(m): 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
You are a fool, go back to your hoocup bizness, ode
Shalommy:
Wetin concern an akwa ibomite with biafra? Na she carry her hands buy her market. Chaii cheesy cheesy
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by igbosarejews(m): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
okrikaboi:
Agitation, talks and politics will never actualize Biafra. Only war can lead to Biafra dream being real but obviously they will lose if they try now so it's more about making noise, carving out criminal territories etc. The point is money, that is all igbos think about not some fairy tale about freedom. By the way they started the coup madness by murdering Murtala Mohammed in cold blood. He was a good man. Quote me I no get your time, I no send your papa!
Walahi you be real Fóóól, e better they sell you buy Nama 🐄, because e go get sense pass you.
Once again Akuuya, who killed MURITALA MUHAMMAD.
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by mrvitalis(m): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
Draslo:

But you also want Peter Obi to be president,right?
Didn't Obasanjo, Jonathan yaradua Buhari become president ? Why must condition for Igbo presidency be different

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Bashirkareem31: 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
mrvitalis:

People wear oduduwa dress , arewa dress , niger Delta dress n flag ...but once e reach Biafra it's different

Igbos are unique people nothing absolutely nothing can hold them

You can't force people to be in one nation it has never worked in the history of the world ...u can do it for 40 50 100 200 or even 600 years but they always get their freedom
None of those aforementioned were proclaimed a terrorist group
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by mrvitalis(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
RecentHistory:

Biafrans are our slaves, Igbos are not slaves.

A few Biafran slaves and irritants can't determine the future of the igbos.
Cowards can't even openly proclaim their hate for the Igbo race freely in a faceless forum

The rear of Igbos is real

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by cowboyT: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
Reality3080:
at least she don learn her lesson by fire by thunder now since she wants to clout chase

Before u run your mouth, do same thing she did first so we can see if u ain’t a coward

is that clout chasing?
detained for 18months without charges!
abeg dey reason well before typing.
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by mrvitalis(m): 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
Bashirkareem31:
None of those aforementioned were proclaimed a terrorist group
IPOB is not the same as Biafra

Two the case is still pending in court no media outlets can call IPOB a terrorist group again them no burn them well

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by RecentHistory: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
mrvitalis:

Cowards can't even openly proclaim their hate for the Igbo race freely in a faceless forum

The rear of Igbos is real

Biafrans are conquered people. No dey cry yeye tears for my side.
No be me say make your papa lose war begin chop lizard.
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by igbosarejews(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
RecentHistory:

Na you dèàd father and whóre mother conquered them

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by slowice(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Northern justice system. Wonder what they are afraid of.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Bobloco: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

There are legal ways to go about it, Mr. I've stated that severally on this forum, but you folks never seem to get it.

Do you want me to spell out the process for your sake?

What do you have to say concerning which the poster you responded to emphasized on, a situation whereby there are other sessionist groups in this country who go about putting up flags and attires but they are not met with brute force
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by MJluv(f): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Firstly, there's a section of the Constitution of Nigeria that prohibits the promotion of secessionist activities in any form.
Now,let's be factual here.There are a few ways in which putting on a Biafra attire for a photoshoot can be seen to promote and cause division. Firstly, wearing the attire could be seen as a form of support for the Biafran movement, which could cause tension between supporters and opponents of the movement.

Secondly, the photoshoot could be seen as a provocation, given the history of conflict between Nigeria and Biafra. This could lead to violence or unrest. Finally, the photoshoot could be seen as an incitement to break the law. Wearing the Biafran attire could be seen as an endorsement of the secessionist movement, which is illegal in Nigeria. As such, the person could be charged with inciting violence or insurrection.
I'm only against putting her for so long without trial or access to her family!

Just see how foolish you look defending injustice. Where in the Nigerian constitution or the UN charter does it state that you can hold somebody, no matter their crime, for 18 months without charging the person to court? Even someone suspected of murder cannot be held indefinitely without a charge.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by mordred44: 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
Tochj:
They will soon rush to defend this Wickedness.
Some humans are worse than Animals.
some are even worst than pandemic
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by ednut1(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
chigator2:

Yoruba fool, e shock you say say people no wan follow be fulani slaves. Have sense.

Not everyone wants to slave for the North and kiss ass like Afooonja
most people in the south south dont want to be slaves to Igbos too. May the best slave master win . No be so
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by babaaelino92(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
MadamExcellency:

You are ignorant here. The person you quoted is not worth my tutorials hence I avoided his stvpidity.

How on earth do people sleep well by twisting the Constitution of Nigeria in justifying unrelated arguments?

Alright sir. Have a nice day
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by babaaelino92(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
igbosarejews:

What do you people really wants from the Igbo's.
Firstly, you disenfranchised them from voting because they're Igbo's.
You intimidate them from doing their buisness and burning their shops because they're not in south east.
You vow and swore never to allow them to win the Presidential elections in Nigeria, because they're Igbo's.
Everyday you're on Social media insulting them, and how they're taken over your land.
Yet when they talk about Biafra, you will be at the fore front of it's criticism. What do you èd î iots really want from igbo man.

Alright sir, have a nice day
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Homextras: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
Some young unarmed lady wears a cloth with some funny color combinations.
Some jobless security agencies that have been unable to fish out sponsors of Boko Haram for years picks up this lady and keeps her in detention for two years without presenting any charges.
And you find some people still justifying this evil.
Joke of a country!

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by bong4(m): 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
Reality3080:
at least she don learn her lesson by fire by thunder now since she wants to clout chase

Before u run your mouth, do same thing she did first so we can see if u ain’t a coward

I am sorry for you. Really, really sorry for you. The rain will soon beat on your roof!

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Traplord09: 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Article 2 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is clear on this. It firmly states: Nigeria is one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign state to be known by the name of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

It also says: Nigeria is a country that cannot be divided and is unbreakable. Nigeria’s government name is Federal Republic of Nigeria.

You should get my point, which is anything contrary to that is not acceptable SMH. Promoting a seccessionist group is one step to dividing Nigeria.
Note: This Is what the Nigeria Constitution states!

Just like what happened at election time..
Abi... People won't surprise me, in Zoo country.
Tak or leave it Nigeria don't have a constitution,.. it will pain tinuubff for is people (SW) to suffer next 5year for a plate 🍽️ of 🌽
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Traplord09: 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
RecentHistory:

Soon SW will be slave to North believe or leave it,
Your people sold (SW) to FULANI no place is save in Yorba land 🤣🤣😁😁😁
SW sabo
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by 43Ronin: 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
ednut1:
She should go and read her history. How biafran soldiers killed her people
Get lost. Gen Effifong was the 2nd in command of the biafran forces. Akwaibom gave Biafra the name. there no enemity between the akwa-cross people and igbo. Get your history right boy.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Traplord09: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
okrikaboi:

Who kill am ask the (SW)😏
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Thortp(m): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
Permit me to say Nigerian leaders are the "The Most Worsiest Humans" on earth
Tochj:
They will soon rush to defend this Wickedness.
Some humans are worse than Animals.
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Voiceofthestree: 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
Tingotoe:
This right here is a classical case of abuse of power by the DSS. She should sue them for millions

The problem is DEM go gree pay
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Traplord09: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
mrvitalis:

IPOB is not the same as Biafra

Two the case is still pending in court no media outlets can call IPOB a terrorist group again them no burn them well

Soon Nigeria we be great under tinuubff drug pusher, 🤣🤣🤣🤣😁🙉🙉

(Southwest) we feel the pain soon ....
At list no constitution 🔒🔒 right abaros doing the work of there Master,,
Thinking 🤔 Igbo are there problem let see how it down ⏯️
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by MrFly(m): 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2023
Wetin concern akwa ibom with biafra, thank God she made it out. next time diongo idem
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by chigator2: 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2023
ednut1:
most people in the south south don't want to be slaves to Igbos too. May the best slave master win . No be so

A slave will always thinks like a slave. Did your slaving experience make your believe every relationship must be between master and ass kissing slave.

Igbos and people of the South South have enjoyed a cordial relationship over so many decades. They share culture, family ties and religious homogeneity. So you don't expect Igbos or Niger Delta to come and be more embracing to faraway Northerners or the Westerners than who they call their first neighbors.

Igbos have lived with these people yet we don't here tribal clashes of ugly sorts that come from westerners and northerners (both having a subservient population that are willing tools for cunny politicians).

It's either a Taofeek is burning shops or pouring acid on the streets (in awolowo days) because his NURTW Oga lied to him that Igbos want to take over or Ahmed is killing someone because a foreign preacher is coming for evangelism. Animals.

As I said earlier, calm down, even if only Abia State leaves NIgeria to become an independent country, believe me, the Niger Delta that una suck finish troway will leave the very next day. It is then we will see what is special about Lagos.
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Bishop4real: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2023
grin
Reality3080:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Kennyking1234: 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2023
compton11:
Biafrans army killed her people or not?
and an Akwa ibom man was the second president of Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Dismiss Sgt. Omeleze Caught On Tape Negotiating Bribe / PDP Wins 13 Plateau Assembly Seats, Speaker Loses To APC Candidate / Reps: South East Caucus Automatically Knocked Out From Getting Minority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.