Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures (19958 Views)

Idara Gold Walks Free From Court - Picture / Breaking: Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail Pictures / Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Chucks13: 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2023
Haba!!! I'm hearing this for the first time though I remember this picture but I'm surprised she was arrested for the dress since then that sound strange and weird. However in as much I'm surprised and not happy about the news I still blame ipob, Kanu and Ekpa for turning what should have just be a normal outfit of solidarity into a terrorist solidarity outfit due to their behaviours and actions, now see the innocent suffered for it for doing no wrong.

It's so sad the horror this young beautiful girl must have gone through for just catching fun it's sad. The other time they impregnated another young girl in DSS custody claiming she is a spy for ipob this is not what we ask DSS to do the real Igbos miscreants that need DSS free room are Kanu, Ekpa and all their followers here on NL and not all these little giris just catching fun.

Insult me if you like it won't change anything I won't and I will never support Ipob or Kanu or Ekpa or Obi, never so no need wasting your data to throw jabs because it ain't going to change anything on my stand.
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Iceberg3: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Firstly, there's a section of the Constitution of Nigeria that prohibits the promotion of secessionist activities in any form.
Now,let's be factual here.There are a few ways in which putting on a Biafra attire for a photoshoot can be seen to promote and cause division. Firstly, wearing the attire could be seen as a form of support for the Biafran movement, which could cause tension between supporters and opponents of the movement.

Secondly, the photoshoot could be seen as a provocation, given the history of conflict between Nigeria and Biafra. This could lead to violence or unrest. Finally, the photoshoot could be seen as an incitement to break the law. Wearing the Biafran attire could be seen as an endorsement of the secessionist movement, which is illegal in Nigeria. As such, the person could be charged with inciting violence or insurrection.
I'm only against putting her for so long without trial or access to her family!
Which constitution?
Were your fathers and village consulted when that evil thing was being drafted?!
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Iceberg3: 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chucks13:
Haba!!! I'm hearing this for the first time though I remember this picture but I'm surprised she was arrested for the dress since then that sound strange and weird. However in as much I'm surprised and not happy about the news I still blame ipob, Kanu and Ekpa for turning what should have just be a normal outfit of solidarity into a terrorist solidarity outfit due to their behaviours and actions, now see the innocent suffered for it for doing no wrong.

It's so sad the horror this young beautiful girl must have gone through for just catching fun it's sad. The other time they impregnated another young girl in DSS custody claiming she is a spy for ipob this is not what we ask DSS to do the real Igbos miscreants that need DSS free room are Kanu, Ekpa and all their followers here on NL and not all these little giris just catching fun.

Insult me if you like it won't change anything I won't and I will never support Ipob or Kanu or Ekpa or Obi, never so no need wasting your data to throw jabs because it ain't going to change anything on my stand.

Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Rebuker(m): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
Seun:
She really suffered for so long for no reason. I'm sad and happy for her.

Lol. It's actually very hard not to like your kinda person though. Popping up at random and then go into hibernation...cheesy cheesy

I have one question for you and I need an answer oga Seun. What qualifies a thread for front page? I think I need to know the criteria because I feel cheated on whenever I create a serious thread and it doesn't go anywhere near the front page while some not so serious and less interesting threads are on front page.

It's even more annoying when someone else later creates a similar thread and it's pushed to the front page. I feel it's partiality sometimes.....
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Afonja007: 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
What ever will make your enemy angry is your best weapon,since biafran attire is now nigerian government's nightmare this our best weapon ,
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Lovelife433(m): 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
At least d idiot must have learn her lesson in a hard way. No one can separate Nigeria, we have come far to be separated. Biafra is later on arrival.
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Farid24224(m): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
mrvitalis:

People wear oduduwa dress , arewa dress , niger Delta dress n flag ...but once e reach Biafra it's different

Igbos are unique people nothing absolutely nothing can hold them

You can't force people to be in one nation it has never worked in the history of the world ...u can do it for 40 50 100 200 or even 600 years but they always get their freedom

Those tribes haven't been to war with Nigeria so Biafra would be treated different of course...
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Farid24224(m): 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
MJluv:

Just see how foolish you look defending injustice. Where in the Nigerian constitution or the UN charter does it state that you can hold somebody, no matter their crime, for 18 months without charging the person to court? Even someone suspected of murder cannot be held indefinitely without a charge.

Check out his last sentence before insulting him na.... Chu Chu Chu!!!

Dont let emotions cloud your thinking capabilities!
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Chucks13: 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=122803539][/quote]

Na dem dem extremely allergy to truth.
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by harmonyglobal: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
Those who doesn't want peace for this country shall not rest...ipob is a terrorist group and anyone who identifies with them shall suffer same fate, some yoruba nation agitators are being held for more than a year now and nothing has happened so don't cry oppression
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Jostoman: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
Tochj:

Hahahaha
You can never disappoint.
I wonder if God is the one who created some of you.
Hearts sold out to the devil.
Since
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by EmmaJnr1: 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
Seun:
She really suffered for so long for no reason. I'm sad and happy for her.
na lie. you are a tribalist and IPOB hater. Any time I see you, that's what I see. Fool

how many times have you deleted my post while creating awareness about her kidnap by DSS.

We know who you are. 2faced devil. People like u are already noted by biafrans for who you truly are

we are watching
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Jostoman: 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
See wickedness, This government has render nigeria judiciary and nigeria constitution useless.
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by slimtoney(m): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
She should not give up. Biafra is worth dying for.
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by akwesenana: 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
okrikaboi:
Agitation, talks and politics will never actualize Biafra. Only war can lead to Biafra dream being real but obviously they will lose if they try now so it's more about making noise, carving out criminal territories etc. The point is money, that is all igbos think about not some fairy tale about freedom. By the way they started the coup madness by murdering Murtala Mohammed in cold blood. He was a good man. Quote me I no get your time, I no send your papa!
Was Murtala murdered by an Igbo person?
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by MJluv(f): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
Farid24224:

juxtapose all he wrote against the original post.
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by MJluv(f): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
Farid24224:

juxtapose all he wrote against the original post.

To he who's given a brain, sense is expected.
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Tochj(m): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2023
mordred44:
some are even worst than pandemic
Very true
This set of people condemned Ortom for not allowing fulani Herders to have grazing land in Benue but fail to condemn BUHARI Government for equipping fulanis to kill the people.
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by RecentHistory: 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
Traplord09:

Soon SW will be slave to North believe or leave it,
Your people sold (SW) to FULANI no place is save in Yorba land 🀣🀣😁😁😁
SW sabo
See this one that they are locking his parents every Monday like local fowl.

Your fathers were slaves, you are slaves begging for freedom and your children will remain slaves.
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by cocoduck: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Article 2 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is clear on this. It firmly states: Nigeria is one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign state to be known by the name of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

It also says: Nigeria is a country that cannot be divided and is unbreakable. Nigeria’s government name is Federal Republic of Nigeria.

You should get my point, which is anything contrary to that is not acceptable SMH. Promoting a seccessionist group is one step to dividing Nigeria.
Note: This Is what the Nigeria Constitution states!
I am still looking for the insurrection she commited. You Nigerians are evil people. The zoo will never advance. Never.
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by cocoduck: 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

There are legal ways to go about it, Mr. I've stated that severally on this forum, but you folks never seem to get it.

Do you want me to spell out the process for your sake?
Your country is an evil entity, a tool of Satan.
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Traplord09: 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
RecentHistory:

See this one that they are locking his parents every Monday like local fowl.

Your fathers were slaves, you are slaves begging for freedom and your children will remain slaves.

No vax u done see me before..
After da kill πŸ€₯ FELA what next SW/NORTH ⬆️ don't like the truth.. da believe in drugs πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Who is the Slave u or I... Monkey like u, πŸ™‰πŸ™‰

Tinuubff will pin u down with ur freedom so y de pain🀣🀣🀣πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯
Don't worrie SW are always slave nothing 🚭 we change that view
Keep crying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ur farther was and ur mother too.. y πŸ’Š

1 Share

Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Iceberg3: 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chucks13:

Na dem dem extremely allergy to truth.

Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by compton11(m): 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kennyking1234:
and an Akwa ibom man was the second president of Biafra.
nigga answer the fuckin questions

Yes or no?
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by compton11(m): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
chigator2:

No, nothing of such happened..
go and read the actrocities of Biafran army against ethnic minorities especially in places like Ikot Okpot and Idoro and enyong.

chigator2:

How will Biafran Armies kill her people when 2iC was from Akwa-Cross region.
the same logic that didn't stop Biafran army from invading Yoruba Land when Victor banjo a Yoruba man was fighting for them.

chigator2:

The only conflict Biafran military had internally was towards Ijaw front.
then why the other minorities no fight for u? grin

chigator2:

But a reminder to you Yoruba, not everyone wants to slave for Northerners to eat national cake like you ass lickers.
your ancestors have been licking the ass of the same north for so long cos of your hatred for Yoruba, your father zik even chose to be ceremonial president because he didn't want awolowo to become prime minister.

chigator2:

The truth is that you Nigerians don't fear Igbos leaving this country what you actually fear is South South leaving the country. And I assure you, even if one state manages to force it's way out of Nigeria, no body else will remain. that is when you will see who get and who is living large on others.
the same south south y'all are forcing into Biafra without consulting them? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ€‘

The same thing ojukwu did and the same is what kanu is doing.
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by PDJT: 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
-May God bless that young woman and her team of lawyers.

-I hope the lawyer will reach out to us in IPOB Worldwide for support. That young woman deserve to travel abroad for her rehabilitation, education and to tell the world her story.

-She must not be quiet, as she has just earned her place in the Biafran struggle. She is a survivor of the inhumanity called Nigeria.

-May God bless her, and may God bless the Republic of Biafra. Isee!
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by EmmaTU(f): 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
Oh, I just found out about it recently. It all seems very strange. And sad... cry I hope she's okay and everything turns out for the best.
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by emapeteum(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
Reality3080:
at least she don learn her lesson by fire by thunder now since she wants to clout chase

Before u run your mouth, do same thing she did first so we can see if u ain’t a coward
Thank God the government of the day favours you. I hope you will not complain if you find yourself in a position where your right as a human is taken away from you by those who think they are gods
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Reality3080: 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2023
emapeteum:

Thank God the government of the day favours you. I hope you will not complain if you find yourself in a position where your right as a human is taken away from you by those who think they are gods
who removed secession from d constitution?

Lets start from there cos u are presenting it as if they are victimizing her

Y intentionally break the rules n start looking for sympathy when it’s time to pay for what u did
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by fmonigent(m): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
Tochj:

Hahahaha
You can never disappoint.
I wonder if God is the one who created some of you.
Hearts sold out to the devil.

Don't mind him
E dey play
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by UnabashedIPOB: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
I am sure MOST of you that support and believe in your One Nigeria would see NOTHING wrong with the illegal incarceration of a young Biafran woman. She did NOT bother anybody and did NOT commit any crime. Her only crime was daring to express herself in her choice of clothing to celebrate her birthday. For this simple act alone she was arrested by the terrorist Fulani Government of Nigeria and had been in jail for over two years. This is someone's child, sister, niece, cousin, and aunt. Now tell me, tomorrow if any of her relatives decide to exert revenge by any means that they deem fit for the grave injustice meted to her? What would be the reaction of those of you who defend evil and injustice? I am certain that as always, you would be on this same platform acting a fool, talking arrant nonsense and defending the indefensible. You relish blaming the victim. To all of you, I say, "Whatever evil that you support MUST surely be visited upon you."
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by emapeteum(m): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
Reality3080:
who removed secession from d constitution?

Lets start from there cos u are presenting it as if they are victimizing her

Y intentionally break the rules n start looking for sympathy when it’s time to pay for what u did
so must we continue that way for a progressive society?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council / Lesson From Governor Umahi's Visit To Abia By Philip Nweze / Ifeanyi Ubah Has Been Released By The DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.