Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures (19948 Views)

Idara Gold Walks Free From Court - Picture / Breaking: Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail Pictures / Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Popeonah(m): 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
endsarrrs:
She added more body weight and looks healthier while in detention, just like Nnamdi kanu. Happy for them!
I wish I know you in person.
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Bashirkareem31: 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
mrvitalis:

IPOB is not the same as Biafra

Two the case is still pending in court no media outlets can call IPOB a terrorist group again them no burn them well
IPOB(Indigenous people of BIAFRA) Are you playing?
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Codes151(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
After now Igbos will be ranting.
Simon Ekpa na akwa Ibom.
Idara, akwa Ibom.

Who among these Igbos d even push for Biafra.

Anyway!
I pity who the follow Una do Biafra
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Passwords247: 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
So this rumor is true? Sai! Joy I pray they'll release you as the court have ordered
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by miceroms: 12:04am On Apr 29, 2023
This is painful to see
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by Omoluabi16(m): 12:09am On Apr 29, 2023
Mehn. God go really judge some people. Imagine the trauma they allowed her go through over a piece of clothing.
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by gidgiddy: 2:07am On Apr 29, 2023
Lovelife433:
At least d idiot must have learn her lesson in a hard way. No one can separate Nigeria, we have come far to be separated. Biafra is later on arrival.

You have come far? October 1960 is too far? Scotland was with Britain for 300 years, but Britain gave Scotland referendum in 2014, to decide if they want to still remain part of Britain

But you, the 'Nigerian' that Britain created, is saying that nobody must have a chance at independence? Laughable grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by SirBlack999(m): 2:17am On Apr 29, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Article 2 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is clear on this. It firmly states: Nigeria is one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign state to be known by the name of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

It also says: Nigeria is a country that cannot be divided and is unbreakable. Nigeria’s government name is Federal Republic of Nigeria.

You should get my point, which is anything contrary to that is not acceptable SMH. Promoting a seccessionist group is one step to dividing Nigeria.
Note: This Is what the Nigeria Constitution states!
You are an 1diot and loud. The Constitution that the ethnic groups in Nigeria consented to The same constitution that the military government delivered through a back channel Udene rie ozugu. Anu
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by antibullshit: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2023
mrvitalis:

People wear oduduwa dress , arewa dress , niger Delta dress n flag ...but once e reach Biafra it's different

Igbos are unique people nothing absolutely nothing can hold them

You can't force people to be in one nation it has never worked in the history of the world ...u can do it for 40 50 100 200 or even 600 years but they always get their freedom
This is true . I remember a video that was in circulation a while ago of a fulani woman dismantling re-assembling and loading an AK 47. Im sure she was never arrested . Imagine what would have happened if it was an igbo woman that did that !
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by antibullshit: 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
Codes151:
After now Igbos will be ranting.
Simon Ekpa na akwa Ibom.
Idara, akwa Ibom.

Who among these Igbos d even push for Biafra.

Anyway!
I pity who the follow Una do Biafra
Truthfully , Idara is an Akwa Ibom name
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by GreyLaw(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Article 2 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is clear on this. It firmly states: Nigeria is one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign state to be known by the name of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

It also says: Nigeria is a country that cannot be divided and is unbreakable. Nigeria’s government name is Federal Republic of Nigeria.

You should get my point, which is anything contrary to that is not acceptable SMH. Promoting a seccessionist group is one step to dividing Nigeria.
Note: This Is what the Nigeria Constitution states!

This is a completel mute point! I am not sympathetic to the Biafran movement, but I know oppression when I see it. More than 47hours in detention without chance can only happen under Buhari and be clapped for under Buhari.

What do I know. Nigerians love their lawless country the way it is.
Re: Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures by endsarrrs(f): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
Popeonah:
I wish I know you in person.
Same here!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council / Nigeria Stalls Chad, Aims To Beat Boko Haram Before Election- YAHOO NEWS / Reps: South East Caucus Automatically Knocked Out From Getting Minority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.