Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him (24384 Views)

Gov Adeleke Inspects Osun House In Abuja abandoned for 12 years by APC (pics) / Wike Shocked Kalabari People And Felix Obuah, Anoints Sim Fubara / Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by 9jahotblog: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
BidenDTrounced:

...hence the anointing and publication of the anointing.
If he succeeds, it's the anointing...if he fails like Osinbajo then it's God's will.
smh.
Adeleke will succeed high in the Supreme Court of justice, by the Special Grace of Almighty God, it will be unanimous judgement in favour of Adeleke. Supreme Court of justices will sustained the judgement of the Appeal court of justice. Odi Aye Atunwa fun ijoba Oyetola ni ipinle Osun
Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by 9jahotblog: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
77up:
No be Deji be that ? Den say this man na billionaire in dollars but he has no investment, no company here in Osun for the benefit of the state and indigents, na only big big mansions full everywhere in Ede.

It is well.
he built Adeleke university in Ede and employed 50% of Ede indigenes in the citadel of learning, not only that 50% of students in Adeleke university are on scholarship.
Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by GoodIsGod: 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
Misterc:

I just want you to know that whatever you are passing through in this life, i just want you to know it's non of my business

Fkkkk off undecided
Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by Misterc(m): 7:07am On Apr 30, 2023
GoodIsGod:

Fkkkk off undecided
Keep disgracing your ancestors online.... Fool
Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by GoodIsGod: 7:21am On Apr 30, 2023
Misterc:

Keep disgracing your ancestors online.... Fool
grin

Those who gave birth to you and never trained you deserve the name FOOL.

Fvck off
Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by Misterc(m): 10:36am On Apr 30, 2023
GoodIsGod:

grin
Those who gave birth to you and never trained you deserve the name
Fvck off
Like I said earlier.... whatever you are passing through in this life, i just want you to know it's non of my business
Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by BennyDGreat: 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
jackcanfield:
cool Hmmm Dr Tajudeen always looking gentle as usual... Invite your brother Alhaji to come and open an industry here,or he should expand his steel company.

Which Dr. Tajudeen are you referring to please?
Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
BennyDGreat:

cool Dr Tajudeen knows himself , anyway he is seated reading something from a magazine. .oya solve the puzzle.
Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by 9jahotblog: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2023
BennyDGreat:

he’s referring to dr Deji Adeleke, Dr deji muslim name is Tajudeen while Governor Ademola Adeleke Muslim name is Nurudeen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC, PDP Reps Clash Over Amaechi / FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War / SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.