Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him (24362 Views)

Gov Adeleke Inspects Osun House In Abuja abandoned for 12 years by APC (pics) / Wike Shocked Kalabari People And Felix Obuah, Anoints Sim Fubara / Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by peekspot(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2023

The General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, on Wednesday, blessed and prayed for God’s continuous support for the Osun State Governor, Senator Ademola Adeleke.

This was made known in a statement signed and released by the spokesperson for the governor, Mallam Olawale Rasheed, which was shared on his Facebook page.

Pastor Adeboye who was accompanied by his wife and senior pastors of the RCCG while attending the inauguration of the Jennifer Etuh Medical Centre held at Ifewara, urged Adeleke to continue to govern with the fear of God noting that as long as the governor continued to uphold the path of God, he would continue to earn the favour of God.

Adeleke had earlier described how his governorship ambition began with the anointing and prayers of Pastor Adeboye.

He said, “I remember Baba Adeboye anointed and prayed for me. His prayer for me is answered and I am here today as the Governor of Osun State.

“Baba has again prayed for me and re-anointed me. I will continue to toe the path of God. I govern by the fear of God. I will not derail as my governorship is anointed by God”, Adeleke declared.

Adeleke also said the reason he continued to sing and worship God on every occasion was a result of his agreement with God.

He said, When Baba Adeboye was anointing me, he asked me to continue to sing and praise God. So when you see me dancing and praising God, that is my promise to my God as instructed by God. That is my secret.”

Adeboye while inaugurating the centre described the ultra-modern multi-billion naira medical and vocational centre at Ifewara as a divine intervention in favour of the community while also praying to God to bless smaller towns without the possibility of government medical and educational interventions.

Pastor Adeboye while praying for the Etuh family and the repose of the soul of the late Jennifer, commended many human intervention programmes intended to impact people’s lives promoted and supported by the Etuh family. He urgef well-meaning Nigerians to extend hands of fellowship to their kith and kin.

Adeleke who was accompanied by his brother, Dr Deji Adeleke, the Chief of Staff, Kazeem Akinleye, Sunday Bisi, Adewale Egbedun, Niyi Owolade, Rev Bunmi Jenyo and others later inaugurated the medical and vocational centre.

The Jennifer Etuh Foundation which is responsible for building the medical centre is inspired by the late Mrs Etuh who before her death instructed that such medical centres should be built in six zones of the federation. The Ifewara Medical Centre is the third of the planned medical centres.

https://punchng.com/pictorial-pastor-adeboye-meets-adeleke-anoints-him/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by Wodu89: 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
tongue
Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by Duru009(m): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
He has already won his second TERM...

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by donbachi(m): 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2023
"You shall complete your 8years"

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by marlow1962(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2023
Naso, as long as say na our dancing governor, then no problem.
But never ever anoint a drug lord and a murderer, two ppl who don't feel the pain of the human spirit.

Sometimes I wonder who do urchinz saviors assistant sleeps at night, knowing fully well that his boys are out there killing innocent souls. Well who am I to complain? If urchinz are cool with it, so be it.

6 Likes

Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by Misterc(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2023
Our Nigerian pastors and their selective political wanderings..... Let no religious dog quote me if you can't comprehend my write-ups

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by Strafudeen: 10:10am On Apr 29, 2023
Useless old fullish stoopid tribalist

Religious conman

Animalu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by trulymatters(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2023
It's needed

1 Like

Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by tolumizzy(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2023
Better Governor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by YoungLionken(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2023
That's a good one. Peaceful coexistence, irrespective of religious, political, etc lines..

And I'm very optimistic that the governor would do well in Osun...

4 Likes

Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by Burgerlomo: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2023
That's nice 😎👍

1 Like

Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by kingimmade: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2023
blessing

1 Like

Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by Obakoolex(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2023
We all know the reason why our bloodas are supporting Adeleke is just because he's not in APC not because they like him truly.

We don't care because we average yorubas don't think in APC or PDP or any other mushroom party tongue

All we want is good governance no matter the party you are.

Adeleke Jackson ride on....we believe you'll do better than your predecessors. God be with you

14 Likes

Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by ecolime(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2023
One Nurudeen Adeleke is better than a thousand Oletola. Know this and know peace.

8 Likes

Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by Houseofglam7(f): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by LordIsaac(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2023
Even the concept of religion is complicated in this country. grin

3 Likes

Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by butpro(m): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2023
Children of destruction, where are you, come and run your mouth ooo

2 Likes

Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by IgOga(m): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2023
Person wey supreme court ho sack grin
Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by kezienaira: 10:12am On Apr 29, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by sammysammy111(m): 10:13am On Apr 29, 2023
Dis Governor Adeleke is a wise man, getting closer to men of God Dan running tins with evil men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by sucreblazing(m): 10:13am On Apr 29, 2023
Nobody should better contest against him for second term...na automatic ticket for rejection for him

3 Likes

Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by ManWater: 10:13am On Apr 29, 2023
Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by ItisWell22(f): 10:14am On Apr 29, 2023
Gov Adeleke meets Pastor Adeboye!

“The sick needs the doctor”, not the other way.

We just hope the governor lives up to the expectations of the people…

1 Like

Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 29, 2023
cool Hmmm Dr Tajudeen always looking gentle as usual... Invite your brother Alhaji to come and open an industry here,or he should expand his steel company.

1 Like

Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by ictplotter(m): 10:16am On Apr 29, 2023
Pastors and politicians the biggest malady and threats to Nigeria and Africa development.
Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by Legitisreal: 10:16am On Apr 29, 2023
sucreblazing:
Nobody should better contest against him for second term...na automatic ticket for rejection for him
even tinubu collect wotowoto because osun wanted to send him personalized message in general election

1 Like

Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by ObaKlaz: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2023
Strafudeen:
Useless old fullish stoopid tribalist

Religious conman

Animalu
I hate to drag people's parents into issues, but you're only a reflection of your ''Useless old fullish stoopid tribalist

Religious conman'' parents who are of no repute.

4 Likes

Re: PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him by Rexymania(m): 10:35am On Apr 29, 2023
I respect Adeboye alot, the man no send

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU / Farouk Lawan Contacted Us After He Discovered The Money Was Mark:police / Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.