Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

How Do You Get Foreign Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Get Foreign Girls (721 Views)

Foreign Girls Vs Nigerian Girls / Who Can Show Me A Legit Site To Get Foreign Women For Marriage / Foreign Girls Are The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Get Foreign Girls by Billgatessecond: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
My brother. I see videos of people on tiktok and other platforms of Nigeria's or Africans who get engaged or married to a white lady ...

How do you guys go about it . When you say hi to most of them they feel like you want to scam them especially when. You mention Nigeria as your country....
I am not body shaming any African lady or try to paint them black ...

I am tired of them . That just the truth

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Foreign Girls by donbachi(m): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
Go to a foreign land
Re: How Do You Get Foreign Girls by compton11(m): 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
If u have bread,u will get them,don't just go and become liability to them.
Re: How Do You Get Foreign Girls by fergieboy: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
It’s mostly G boys who there client fell in love with the white man picture they are using

So when the client later finds out they are not real

They have already fallen in love.

So some don’t have option than to love the person behind the white man picture
Re: How Do You Get Foreign Girls by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
Billgatessecond:
My brother. I see videos of people on tiktok and other platforms of Nigeria's or Africans who get engaged or married to a white lady ...

How do you guys go about it . When you say hi to most of them they feel like you want to scam them especially when. You mention Nigeria as your country....
I am not body shaming any African lady or try to paint them black ...

I am tired of them . That just the truth

you walk up to her, and say :"hi" and take it from there...
Re: How Do You Get Foreign Girls by Oluromantic: 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
Do juju
Re: How Do You Get Foreign Girls by Martinsmine(m): 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
Oluromantic:
Do juju

Your update wicked

(1) (Reply)

I Unfriended Her On Facebook And She Stopped Posting / I Am Looking For A Life Partner / Something 4 D Ladies: Making The 1st Move Without Losing Ur Dignity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.