Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual (2390 Views)

Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together / My Pelvis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual by Trumpcard05: 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
Conjoined twins Lupita and Carmen Andrade, 22, have lived a life that is unique.

The sisters, however, don't share a boyfriend. Carmen has a boyfriend named Daniel, while Lupita is asexual

They share a liver, bloodstream, reproductive system and vagina. With one leg each, Lupita controls the left; Carmen the right.

In a recent interview with the Today show, the pair answered the questions they receive most often from the public.

“It’s not all rainbows and sunshine," Carmen told the American TV outlet. "We’ve had a lot of challenges, but we have a great life."

Aged 22, they were born in Mexico but grew up in Connecticut. They took their first steps age four, but only after receiving years of physical therapy to teach them how to sit up and control their legs as a pair.

Despite the arduous journey they've had over the years, surgery has never been an option for Carmen and Lupita as the risks are too high and it could be fatal for one or both of them.

"If we had separation surgery, either one of us would die, both of us would die or we’d end up in the ICU and never get out," Lupita shared.

Naturally, they've done everything together their whole lives - that is, until Carmen got a boyfriend.

Carmen’s been with her boyfriend Daniel since 2020, whereas Lupita is not only single, but also asexual.

Unsurprisingly, dating as conjoined twins has presented challenges for the pair, and yet they've managed.

She met her boyfriend Daniel on Hinge in October 2020.

“I never tried to hide the fact that I’m a conjoined twin, which meant I got a lot of messages from guys with fetishes,” Carmen told Today.

But although the couple have been dating since 2020, they are not sexually involved with each other.

In an interview with Jubilee, Carmen said of when they started dating: “We obviously had to have a discussion on what boundaries are ok what aren’t.”

But Daniel “is ok” with the dynamic, she said, and they actually have more of a “close friendship”.

Long-term, Carmen and her boyfriend want to live together before they eventually hope to get engaged. They love children, but they don’t want their own.

“Daniel and I love kids, but we don’t want any of our own. I like being a dog mom!"

She also added: "Lupita and I can’t get pregnant, we have endometriosis and we’re also on a hormone blocker that prevents us from menstruating.”

But dividing their free-time fairly is something that makes Carmen feel guilty, because she wants to spend so much time with her boyfriend.

“Sometimes I feel bad because I want to spend so much time with Daniel. So we try to come up with compromises. Like, she will choose where we go out to dinner, or what activity we’re going to do.”

In other areas of life, the sisters’ similarities conveniently overlap. They both want to work in the veterinary industry and they share the same fashion taste – but Lupita does have hopes of being a comedy writer someday.

Remarkably, the pair revealed they also share feelings.

“I can feel when Carmen is anxious or about to cry. It’s that same stomach drop,” Lupita said.

“When we were nearly 6, we had a nightmare that we were going to fall off of a plane, and then we literally fell off of our bed,” Carmen added.

“That only happened once, but we can feel the other person’s emotions. That happens all the time.”

Despite spending so much time together, they don’t grow weary of one another and are "happy just the way they are" despite all the challenges, because ultimately it's all they've ever known.

https://amp.lbc.co.uk/news/conjoined-twins-boyfriend-attached-torso/

Re: Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual by Kwamecron(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
1 puss with two head.
Re: Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual by dawnomike(m): 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
Glad they found happiness
Re: Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual by Shalommy(f): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
Which kind wahala be this? I love naija cos we don't have weird things like this.sad

2 Likes

Re: Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual by LeeSmart: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
Na some people fetish be dis oo... But come oo do they feel hungry at thesame time?
Re: Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual by NwaAdazzi(m): 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
even cojoined twins get Bf Odiegwu!! chai

1 Like

Re: Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual by viyon02: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
Strange but true
Haaa nkan nbe
Re: Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual by jetwonder(m): 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
grin
Na wow!
Daniel! Nak one nak all
Re: Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual by Oluromantic: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
Network problem
Re: Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual by Oluromantic: 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2023
NwaAdazzi:
even cojoined twins get Bf
Odiegwu!!
chai
Lol no matter how woman worse reach, man go toast her, sleep with her. But cojoined males no fit get the same privilege. All girls will run from him. Girls no really sabi endure deep situations

My own point is, this kind of beings shouldn't be allowed to live. If they're inseparable like Ben Carson did, they should either be aborted or given euthanasia. It must be as a result of incomplete splitting of fertilized egg cells. How can two people share same intestine, private part and anus

2 Likes

Re: Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual by advanceDNA: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
I undertsnad the twins..

Its the guy i dont undertsand...

1 Like

Re: Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual by Draslo(m): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
If na Africa, them.go say na their mama fault them be like that say when she gets belle with them, she f**k up one way or the other.
Re: Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual by Draslo(m): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
advanceDNA:
I undertsnad the twins..

Its the guy i dont undertsand...
You no get auto correct?

1 Like

Re: Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual by LeeSmart: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
jetwonder:
grin Na wow! Daniel! Nak one nak all
I put it to you daht u're a very bad child

1 Like

Re: Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual by advanceDNA: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
Draslo:

You no get auto correct?

I no dey mood for vawulence
Re: Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual by Foodqueen(f): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
Wishing them the best
Re: Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual by remsonik(f): 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
May God give them peace as they continue to live in the world cry Chai! Iriri aye nkan be
Re: Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual by illicit(m): 12:02am On Apr 29, 2023
Daniel been think say he wise lol

tongue
Re: Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual by dazzlingd(m): 1:25am On Apr 29, 2023
Oluromantic:

Lol no matter how woman worse reach, man go toast her, sleep with her. But cojoined males no fit get the same privilege. All girls will run from him. Girls no really sabi endure deep situations

My own point is, this kind of beings shouldn't be allowed to live. If they're inseparable like Ben Carson did, they should either be aborted or given euthanasia. It must be as a result of incomplete splitting of fertilized egg cells. How can two people share same intestine, private part and anus

In many ancient cultures, any child looking sick, unfit or deformed would be killed at birth. It may be harsh but it saves everyone the stress and agony
Re: Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual by seanery: 5:36am On Apr 29, 2023
Fvck one, fuk all
Re: Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual by Theicecode(m): 6:47am On Apr 29, 2023
They should have separated them long ago
Re: Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:54am On Apr 29, 2023
The guy that is dating one of them is also not normal.
Re: Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual by Tallesty1(m): 9:03am On Apr 29, 2023
Shalommy:
Which kind wahala be this? I love naija cos we don't have weird things like this.sad

(1) (Reply)

Man Seeks Divorce From Wife For Being Too Beautiful / This Lady Swims From Bangladesh To India To Marry Facebook Lover. / What I Observed About Helping People (observation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.