Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

What I Observed About Helping People (observation) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Observed About Helping People (observation) (2388 Views)

Few Things I Have Observed About Women / Davido Tweet About Helping Wizkid Baba Mama. / Can You Date Or Marry A Girl Who Keep Talking About Helping Her Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Observed About Helping People (observation) by HugeElephant(f): 8:59pm On Feb 24
I noticed that the more genuine people you help, the more you are able to get HELPED in this life at a desperate moment.

At a point, you will notice alot of people are coming your way for help. They could be blind men, old men, young boys coming to seek help in buying food, or someone just stranded.

If these are happening, pay attention, its because a difficult period is coming up ahead and you will need a very important help. Infact, the help you will be needing may be attached to your survival.

Life is designed in such a way that, when your mind is telling you to do something, don't fight it. That inner voice is the universal compass.
Another thing is, when you have been thinking about doing something...then along the way, someone mentions it to you, make sure you do that thing...it's the world trying to communicate with you through that person.

I know all these because these are my experiences. In some part, at a point I failed, I don't want others to fail where I had failed or didn't do enough.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Observed About Helping People (observation) by HugeElephant(f): 8:59pm On Feb 24
When you notice some things more than usual, it's some powers beyond you trying to communicate with you and guide you. I strongly believe life is a system

I believe we are more like computers although advanced. Or we were created by super computers, that's why most things are just reoccurring. It feels like it had happened before. Sometimes, you see it like it had once happened, so that guides you in changing what you can change

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Observed About Helping People (observation) by viyon02: 9:09pm On Feb 24
Op, you must be someone full of experience due to advance age or you stay among wise men. so on point. Oro agba.

4 Likes

Re: What I Observed About Helping People (observation) by Nonexisting1: 9:10pm On Feb 24
So if more beggars come someone's way, it means a serious problem is coming his way that he will need bigger help? With the current Tinubulation, more people are already begging so what's your point? I don't tolerate nonsense advice so be careful.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Observed About Helping People (observation) by HugeElephant(f): 9:13pm On Feb 24
This is just to observe and learn. What you do is entirely your choice. Out of darkness into which is Light

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Observed About Helping People (observation) by Klinxmanz(m): 9:42pm On Feb 24
HugeElephant:
This is just to observe and learn. What you do is entirely your choice. Out of darkness into which is Light
u are really a wise fellow and u inspire me!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Observed About Helping People (observation) by Sangoamadioha1: 10:08pm On Feb 24
Nonexisting1:
So if more beggars comes someone's way, it means a serious problem is coming his way that he will need bigger help? With the current Tinubulation, more people are already begging so what's your point? I don't tolerate nonsense advice so be careful.

You go dey form woke only to miss wisdom that will help you in life 😏

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Observed About Helping People (observation) by tommy589(m): 10:19pm On Feb 24
The more people you help the more they tell others to seek help from you. Sometimes you get bountifully rewarded, sometimes dey drain you kpata kpata!

This life no balance

4 Likes

Re: What I Observed About Helping People (observation) by Illegal1(m): 10:20pm On Feb 24
omoh.........the day giver no get,receiver go say giver no plan he life well.

14 Likes

Re: What I Observed About Helping People (observation) by ObalendeCMS: 11:24pm On Feb 24
The principle of Mentalism; "The All is Mind, the Universe is Mental."
Re: What I Observed About Helping People (observation) by ednut1(m): 11:50pm On Feb 24
Fallacy

1 Like

Re: What I Observed About Helping People (observation) by Seunpapa65: 2:11am On Feb 25
This picture says alot
Receiver and giver 🤣😂

2 Shares

Re: What I Observed About Helping People (observation) by HugeElephant(f): 2:23am On Feb 25
ObalendeCMS:
The principle of Mentalism; "The All is Mind, the Universe is Mental."

“What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.”

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Observed About Helping People (observation) by ObalendeCMS: 2:39am On Feb 25
HugeElephant:

“What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.”

You are quite right.

The whole Universe is connected to that One Mind!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Observed About Helping People (observation) by PastorOlokonla: 4:34am On Feb 25
Rubish upon rubish.

Your personal opinion with no basis reality.
Re: What I Observed About Helping People (observation) by spencekat(m): 11:03am On Feb 25
HugeElephant:

The power of the mind.

1 Like

Re: What I Observed About Helping People (observation) by Psady(m): 12:52pm On Feb 25
You are not far from the truth.many things happen in our life that we need pay attention to but we neglect so many things that we later pay for in the future.

1 Like

Re: What I Observed About Helping People (observation) by balaclava: 7:28pm On Feb 25
Word

1 Like

Re: What I Observed About Helping People (observation) by Originalsly: 5:05am On Feb 26
Hmmm ... I do agree that one should help another if he can. That help should come from the heart ... no strings attached... without expectation of reward. Somehow this writeup seems to be saying help people because in the future if you need help people will help you.
Re: What I Observed About Helping People (observation) by Mikuni(m): 8:42am On Feb 26
HugeElephant:

You repel what you focus on too often.
Re: What I Observed About Helping People (observation) by HugeElephant(f): 8:47am On Feb 26
Mikuni:

You repel what you focus on too often.
Repel? Do you know the meaning of repel?
Re: What I Observed About Helping People (observation) by olac21(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26
It was as if you were referring to me in your post..only one with experience can share this
More wisdom!
Re: What I Observed About Helping People (observation) by austine4real(m): 9:05pm On Feb 26
Please who can help me with a laptop whether new or old I will appreciate
Re: What I Observed About Helping People (observation) by Whois(m): 6:55am On Feb 29
The number of beggars on the road has tripled, you don't even know who truly deserves assistance anymore. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? / How Did You Feel The First Day You Kiss Or Romance Your Boy Friend Or Your Girl. / He Gave Her 3 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.