Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Married Men And Guys In A Serious Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men And Guys In A Serious Relationship. (423 Views)

Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men And Guys In A Serious Relationship. by bell1255: 1:15am On Apr 29, 2023
How do you feel each time you remember your wife was disvirgined by her former boyfriend.
Knowing that she was fvcked black and blue by that guy. Cos she thought the relationship will end in marriage.
And she probably dated two or three other guys after that... Or more.

Note
I have painted a scenario here. The gal is not one cheap sl*t. Thats why I said her former boyfriend(s) that she thought she will end up getting married to.

Cos the way I'm feeling right now. I can't deal with that thought and I fit just no marry.
Re: Married Men And Guys In A Serious Relationship. by NoahHadNoArk: 1:31am On Apr 29, 2023
Turn the tables around…… how will she feel if she knows that the girls you have banged, their names will fill up a textbook cover to cover 🤣

But to answer your question, those guys in her past saw a sex mate and hole for their dïcks, you saw in her a wife, life partner and a home builder and that has worked so far for you, right?!

Glory to God

My friend who just married his long time girlfriend always tells me, marry a girl with the least body count.

This is to say the higher her body count, the more promiscuous she is, the less chances of her staying focused and building a home with you. My thoughts tho

Virginity is fast becoming a myth in our society today, forget it😂

My peace I leave you

NB

I dedicate this ftc to all those who voted APC into power and brought untold hardships to all Nigerians, May you be born a Nigerian again in your next life with PMB your president.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men And Guys In A Serious Relationship. by bell1255: 1:35am On Apr 29, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
Turn the tables around…… how will she feel if she knows that the girls you have banged, their names will fill up a textbook cover to cover 🤣

But to answer your question, those guys in her past saw a sex mate and hole for their dïcks, you saw in her a wife and a home builder and that has worked so far for you, right?!

Glory to God

True though.
If she had told me no sex until marriage. I wouldn't mind. Provided she's a virgin. But no. She open legs for the previous guys knowing the relationship might not lead to marriage. I feel like I'm being immature here. But if I marry who I no disvirgin. I won't be at peace for the rest of my life. Everyone should do what works for them.
Be like I will start going to deeper life church to look for wife now... Or those hijab wearing gals.

1 Like

Re: Married Men And Guys In A Serious Relationship. by Curious345: 6:58am On Apr 29, 2023
Real men marry virgins . Seek for her and you'll find her..

1 Like

Re: Married Men And Guys In A Serious Relationship. by helinues: 7:03am On Apr 29, 2023
Were you also a virgin when you met her?

This is hypocritical question
Re: Married Men And Guys In A Serious Relationship. by AsomStructures: 8:28am On Apr 29, 2023
bell1255:

True though.
If she had told me no sex until marriage. I wouldn't mind. Provided she's a virgin. But no. She open legs for the previous guys knowing the relationship might not lead to marriage. I feel like I'm being immature here. But if I marry who I no disvirgin. I won't be at peace for the rest of my life. Everyone should do what works for them.
Be like I will start going to deeper life church to look for wife now... Or those hijab wearing gals.

Hijab wearing gals... Okay na keep playing grin
Re: Married Men And Guys In A Serious Relationship. by dhiqson(m): 8:44am On Apr 29, 2023
AsomStructures:

Hijab wearing gals... Okay na keep playing grin

grin
Fam, he isn't wrong
Trust me
I was shocked to see a virgin hijabi doing nysc
I was like
Didn't u pass thru uni!!!? grin
Bro, the percent if hijabi virgins deh more than my christian ladies
This is on faccccsss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Made You Join Nairaland / Mid-40's Man Wants A Lady For A Serious Relationship / Beautiful Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.