Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? (2960 Views)

How Do You Feel About African Ladies Who Post Like This On IG? / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by Lostchild(m): 2:28am On Apr 29, 2023
Women will not like this write-up at all. I am curious to know if any babe here can tell me how they, women feel.

I sat down at a boutique when a young teenage girl who is into runs came around. She dressed naked. I looked at her, she wore a short thin yoga pant that revealed her entire ass and vagina area. Her booty was visible before my eyes. Out of curiosity, I felt the need to take a clear view of her front linings if she turn. wink

The sales girl of the boutique was there too. She herself couldn't help but to role her eyes and stare at her fellow naked gender. I had the desire to later ask the sales girl on how she feels, in seeing her fellow young woman dressed naked. From her eyes, I knew something was going on in her heart. shocked

I then took a forensic but sexual view of this young naked girl just to satisfy my lustful curiosity. smiley

I take a look at her chest. Her breast look a little bit lipsrsealed. I thought, why won't her boobs look this lipsrsealed when so many men have heavily squeezed and suck it. Or, maybe she has done too many abortion that is why her breast look flexible I said to myself. angry

I then wonder how many men has suck
her breast. undecided

How many men have service her V, I then thought to myself. At this her young age, runs has made her body count to be as high as the sky itself

I looked at her stomach, she looks not like someone who has given birth, but firm. undecided

I looked at her V shape and microscopically picture her completely naked. smiley

What will sex with this babe feel like, I then asked myself? undecided

What if I carry and lap this one? undecided

Can she withstand me? undecided

I am an enigma. I can be a gentleman and bulldozer at the same time. smiley

As I analyze her sexually, my thought and brain instantly awaken up the grandfather in my pant. I became as hard as a rock, although embarrassed and at the same time sadden just by looking at her sexy body.

Something that is a private part has now become a public part - spectacle. embarassed

I slowly turn my face away as I felt pained over why majority of beautiful Nigeria girls has become so cheap to the point where they molest themselves just for any man lipsrsealed that offers them the naira note.

She herself knew she got my attention in an unnatural way.

THE QUESTION.
Can any decent babe tell me how you feel. I mean, what are your thoughts when you see a woman/girl dress naked?

4 Likes

Re: WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 29, 2023
Lostchild
Re: WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by Birdbyrde440: 6:43am On Apr 29, 2023
Lostchild:
I sat down at a boutique when a young teenage runs girl came around. She dressed naked. I looked at her, she wore a black short thin yoga pant that reveal her entire ass and vagina area. Her yansh was visible before my eyes. Out of curiosity, I felt the need to take a clear view of her front linings if she turn. wink

The sales girl of the boutique was there too. She herself was well dressed and behave decently. She couldn't help but to role her eyes and stare at her fellow naked gender. I had the desire to later ask the sales girl on how she feel, in seeing her fellow young woman dressed naked. From her eyes, I knew something was going on in her heart. shocked

I then took a forensic but sexual view of this young naked runs girl just to satisfy my lustful curiosity.

I take a look at her chest. Her breast look a little bit saggy. I thought, why won't her boobs look weak when so many men have heavily squeezed and suck it. Or, maybe she has done too many abortion that is why her breast look flexible I said to myself. angry

I then wonder how many men has suck
her breast?

How many boys and men have service her V, I then thought to myself?

At this her young age, her body count is as high as the sky itself

I look at her stomach, she looks not like someone who has given birth.

I look at her V shape and microscopically picture her naked.

What will sex with this one feel like, I then asked myself? undecided

What if I carry and lap this one? undecided

Can she withstand me? undecided

I am an enigma. I can be a gentleman and bulldozer at the same time. smiley

As I analyze her sexually, my thought and brain instantly awaken up the grandfather in my pant. I became as hard as rock, although embarrassed and at the same time sadden just by looking at her body.

Something that is a private part has now become a public part. embarassed

I slowly turn my face away as I felt pained over how millions of beautiful Nigeria girls has become so cheap to the point where they furck anything that offers them $2 two naira note. She herself knew she got my attention in an unnatural way.

WOMEN. How do you feel. I mean, what are your thoughts when you see your fellow gender dress naked?

Girls like that usually have drug/alcohol/mental problem.

They are unhygienic, rashes and old wounds all over her body including her privates. Std and sti.

Spiritual problem reigns supreme her types, if you join you spirit with such a person, you life will take a downward slope, suddenly your money will start disappearing, your shop might burn down, loss of job, mismanagement of resources, etc it better to join spirit with someone tgat will bring favor to you.

She can do anything for money, be rest assured she has had intercourse with the worse kinds of human beings. Its her type that sex with dogs for momey.

For me, i will advice you look towards marriage.
Marry a VIRGIN.
All non virgins are promiscuous. AVOID!
AVOID dirty lifestyle.

Stay Safe!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by siofra(f): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2023
We like it when it attracts the guy we like. I mean doing it for that special person. I don't know about doing it in public though.

4 Likes

Re: WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by Littlechild(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
siofra:
We like it when it attracts the guy we like. I mean doing it for that special person. I don't know about doing it in public though.

OK.
Re: WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by 13sense: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
Only indiscipline women walks on the street with yoga pant.
Re: WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
The way y'all are invested in women's issues is mind boggling. Don't y'all have other things that should be occupying that brain you got?

Swear that if y'all were to endeavour to put this same energy into science and technology, the world (Africa) would be way better than it is now. I assure you

2 Likes

Re: WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by Littlechild(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
The way y'all are invested in women's issues is mind boggling. Don't y'all have other things that should be occupying that brain you got?

Swear that if y'all were to endeavour to put this same energy into science and technology, the world (Africa) would be way better than it is now. I assure you

Don't mind the writer. He is a jobless guy who is pouring out frustration on Nigeria women.

But you should at least answer his question above to satisfy his lustful curiosity. undecided

1 Like

Re: WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by Starz825(m): 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
I say if economy hard like this...na love/relationship/marriage dey suffer pass....

na nudes, unclothedness, prostitution, crime go dey reign....

it happens like that all over the world..

1 Like

Re: WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by Zeno9: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
See what happened at mechanic village in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNqdrEIZxFA
Re: WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by Sixfeetbelle: 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
Littlechild:

Don't mind the writer. He is a jobless guy is pouring out frustration on women. But you should at least answer his question above to satisfy his curiosity.

I feel envy that they can feel so comfortable in their skin and in their nudity to flaunt it.
Re: WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by Littlechild(m): 4:01pm On May 01, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I feel envy that they can feel so comfortable in their skin and in their nudity to flaunt it.

Honey, do you like truth? If yes, know that these girls are spiritually blind. That is why they wear and walk about with such in public.

Yoga pant is not made for what they are using it for.

A normal woman/girl will be a shame. In fact, she will be concern about what she wear in public.
Re: WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:29pm On May 01, 2023
Littlechild:

Honey, do you like truth? If yes, know that these girls are spiritually blind. That is why they wear and walk about with such in public.

Yoga pant is not made for what they are using it for.

A normal woman/girl will be a shame. In fact, she will be concern about what she wear in public.

Women wear bikinis like it's nothing in Western countries but it's ordinary yoga pant that is your problem?

You're an unserious fellow
Re: WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by Littlechild(m): 11:06pm On May 01, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Women wear bikinis like it's nothing in Western countries but it's ordinary yoga pant that is your problem?

Common babe.
If society accept something doesn't mean it is right. Any woman that walk with these wears in public, be it Western society or Africa society is not just spiritually blind, but insane.
Re: WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by Albertone(m): 2:18am On May 05, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Thank God you mentioned Western countries.
Are we in Western countries?

Overseas, it's common to see two men kissing each other openly.
Let any man try that here.

When you go abroad, you can throw morality away.
Re: WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by Albertone(m): 2:21am On May 05, 2023
siofra:

Should I tell you the effect?
The guy you want to attract will only view you lustfully. After sleeping with you for a few times, he becomes uninterested.
Why? He has satisfied his lustful desires with you.
Re: WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:57am On May 05, 2023
Albertone:

Thank God you mentioned Western countries.
Are we in Western countries?

Overseas, it's common to see two men kissing each other openly.
Let any man try that here.

When you go abroad, you can throw morality away.

We were colonised by Western countries, weren't we? If yes, Is it out of reach to see us act like our colonisers?

If we wish to go back to our archaic ways, we are free to drop everything and anything related to the westerners, not choose only those that favor patriarchal dictatorship.
Re: WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:59am On May 05, 2023
Albertone:

Should I tell you the effect?
The guy you want to attract will only view you lustfully. After sleeping with you for a few times, he becomes uninterested.
Why? He has satisfied his lustful desires with you.

Stop talking like we live in the 50s.

Men sleep with whoever they want to sleep with and wife whoever they want to. Her state of dressing determines nada.

Her character, however, as many men have confirmed, is their judging criteria.
Re: WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by Madups(m): 2:16pm On May 05, 2023
Do they wear those bikinis on the street? What kind of women do we have left?
Sixfeetbelle:

Re: WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by Albertone(m): 4:07pm On May 05, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Stop talking like we live in the 50s.

Men sleep with whoever they want to sleep with and wife whoever they want to. Her state of dressing determines nada.

Her character, however, as many men have confirmed, is their judging criteria.

You're not a man, you don't grow a penis in your spare time. Yet, you're speaking on behalf of men.

The attached is a screenshot of a group chat between myself and a couple of friends.
Why do you think the girls freak us at first? Because they dress seductively and trigger our lustful desires. After we've satisfied our lustful desires with them, what do you think will happen? The answer lies in the chat.

Just dey play Belle 😁😁
Re: WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by Albertone(m): 4:16pm On May 05, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

We were colonised by Western countries, weren't we? If yes, Is it out of reach to see us act like our colonisers?

If we wish to go back to our archaic ways, we are free to drop everything and anything related to the westerners, not choose only those that favor patriarchal dictatorship.

We stopped being under colony since 1960. We didn't act like them in the 60s, 70s, and 80s, it is now that we should just start acting like them?

We both weren't alive during the colonization era, but even some of our parents and grandparents that were alive then aren't acting like them.

Even if we must act like our colonizers, can't we use our brain to decipher the appropriate act to emulate and the inappropriate ones to discard?
Or you feel all of their ways are appropriate?
Re: WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:08pm On May 05, 2023
Albertone:

We stopped being under colony since 1960. We didn't act like them in the 60s, 70s, and 80s, it is now that we should just start acting like them?

We both weren't alive during the colonization era, but even some of our parents and grandparents that were alive then aren't acting like them.

Even if we must act like our colonizers, can't we use our brain to decipher the appropriate act to emulate and the inappropriate ones to discard?
Or you feel all of their ways are appropriate?

You must have had your history lessons under a mango tree.

The colonisers never truly left us seeing as we continued to act like them in the years after colonization. We wore clothes they wore, we fixed wigs they did, we even got the same kind of education they did. Not once after our independence were we ever truly out from under our colonisers. So, why start now?

The colonisers don't have "appropriate" acts they emulate, and certainly not when it comes to their clothing. They wear whatever they see fit and how they see fit. Africans, Nigerians, most especially are the ones worrying about appropriate dressing and all that nonsense.

Give up the archaic mentality already. It won't change anything
Re: WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:09pm On May 05, 2023
Madups:
Do they wear those bikinis on the street? What kind of women do we have left?

Why don't you pose this question to the fellow that was complaining about women wearing yoga pants in public?
Re: WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:21pm On May 05, 2023
Albertone:

You're not a man, you don't grow a penis in your spare time. Yet, you're speaking on behalf of men.

The attached is a screenshot of a group chat between myself and a couple of friends.
Why do you think the girls freak us at first? Because they dress seductively and trigger our lustful desires. After we've satisfied our lustful desires with them, what do you think will happen? The answer lies in the chat.

Just dey play Belle 😁😁

You using your boredom-inspired conversation as a yardstick to prove your point tells me all I need to know.

Not all men will marry "decently dressed" ladies and that's the fact. Whether the lady in question woke your lustful desires, or assuaged them, fact still remains, not all men will reject her when they start choosing their spouses.

As per the chat, your friend sounds like an indisciplined idiot. Excuse my french. Men who lose interest in a lady after sleeping with her will do same to their decently dressed wives after sleeping with her as well.

For you, I'd say "show me your friend..." 😏

1 Like

Re: WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by Albertone(m): 12:04am On May 06, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You using your boredom-inspired conversation as a yardstick to prove your point tells me all I need to know.

Not all men will marry "decently dressed" ladies and that's the fact. Whether the lady in question woke your lustful desires, or assuaged them, fact still remains, not all men will reject her when they start choosing their spouses.

As per the chat, your friend sounds like an indisciplined idiot. Excuse my french. Men who lose interest in a lady after sleeping with her will do same to their decently dressed wives after sleeping with her as well.

For you, I'd say "show me your friend..." 😏

You only lose interest after sleeping with someone you never loved but lusted after. If I see your dressing and it's giving a highly seductive vibe, your body is all I want.
But if your dressing isn't seductive, you're giving me the chance to see beyond your body; this can trigger genuine affection.

I circle back to my initial assertion: if you dress seductively to attract a man you like, you're only making him lust after your body. After about 5 sexual encounters, he's tired of your body.
Re: WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by Albertone(m): 12:09am On May 06, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You must have had your history lessons under a mango tree.

The colonisers never truly left us seeing as we continued to act like them in the years after colonization. We wore clothes they wore, we fixed wigs they did, we even got the same kind of education they did. Not once after our independence were we ever truly out from under our colonisers. So, why start now?

The colonisers don't have "appropriate" acts they emulate, and certainly not when it comes to their clothing. They wear whatever they see fit and how they see fit. Africans, Nigerians, most especially are the ones worrying about appropriate dressing and all that nonsense.

Give up the archaic mentality already. It won't change anything

Are you aware that while under colony, the whites didn't have such thing as indecent dressing of nowadays? Their dressing was always modest.
Go look at Late Queen Elizabeth III back then, Flora Shaw, and all other white women back then.

We copied the whites not because they colonized us, period!

(1) (Reply)

Fwb? / Young Guys And Married Women / If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.