Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With (12682 Views)

I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me / No Man Has The Power To Handle My Waist For More Than 30 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2023
I'm contemplating removing my waist beads because it seems most people don't like it. I'll be posting pictures of me with the waist beads on and without the waist beads on.

The opinions I get here especially from the men, will determine if I'll continue putting them on or stop. So, if you're in support or not, put that in the comment section. Thanks.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by Thomasankara(m): 8:45am On Apr 29, 2023
[/color]ask yourself what is the essence of the beads[color=#770077]
fadilaMaikiriki:
I'm contemplating removing my waist beads because it seems most people don't like it. I'll be posting pictures of me with the waist beads on and without the waist beads on.

The opinions I get here especially from the men, will determine if I'll continue putting them on or stop. So, if you're in support or not, put that in the comment section. Thanks.

Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 29, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

How do you bath with such thing?
Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:48am On Apr 29, 2023
Attached below are pictures of me with it;

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2023
Attached below are pictures of me without it;

2 Likes

Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2023
I think it'll be better to put this in votes. That way I can easily get the opinions of majority. And what I'll decide on will depend on the opinions of the majority.

If you're in support of me putting it on click like.

If you're not in support click share.

Majority are in support of me putting it on, but but but......

51 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by AsomStructures: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2023
I won't take you seriously anymore the moment i discover you put on waist beads.....
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by sleek214(m): 8:51am On Apr 29, 2023
Leave it, if your boyfriend doesn't like it. I'm available

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by TemplarLandry: 8:58am On Apr 29, 2023
Remove those dirty bacteria-infested ropes you people call beads.

I don't know you, but I know this about you: you always seek undue attention.

Delinquent small girls of nowadays...

20 Likes

Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:00am On Apr 29, 2023
Both with and without;

5 Likes

Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by dawnomike(m): 9:00am On Apr 29, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

If your partner is okay with it... Leave it biko! Inasmuch as it is not a fortified waist bead
I like it while some don't.
Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:01am On Apr 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Remove those dirty bacteria-infested ropes you people call beads.
Bacteria-infested? How please? I hope you know there are better ways to put down your opinions.

1 Like

Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by Idowster(m): 9:05am On Apr 29, 2023
You look better without it
Or maybe you should reduce the amount

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by illicit(m): 9:10am On Apr 29, 2023
1,2,3,4 is ok
Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by Reminderz: 9:13am On Apr 29, 2023
this one is suffering from low self esteem and inferiority complex... seeking validation from strangers is now her oxygen.. so many girls are just dumb.. no quality thoughts, no quality actions... just fvcking dumb... all these kind girls are easily lured by what they hear and see... na why dem dey fall ritualist and kidnappers hand

how does seeking the public opinion on what you chose to wear internally affect us?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:16am On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:

How do you bath with such thing?
Normal way you bath.
Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:17am On Apr 29, 2023
Reminderz:
this one is suffering from low self esteem and inferiority complex... seeking validation from strangers is now her oxygen.. so many girls are just dumb.. no quality thoughts, no quality actions... just fvcking dumb... all these kind girls are easily lured by what they hear and see... na why dem dey fall ritualist and kidnappers hand

how does seeking the public opinion on what you chose to wear internally affect us?

Didn't say it affects you, it affects me.

The opinions of majority will determine if I'll continue putting it on or not.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:19am On Apr 29, 2023
Idowster:
You look better without it
Or maybe you should reduce the amount
Instead of reducing it, it will be better if I remove them totally. Because someone who doesn't like them won't care if it's few or much.
Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by Reminderz: 9:20am On Apr 29, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Didn't say it affects you, it affects me.

The opinions of majority will determine if I'll continue putting it on or not.
the opinions of majority.. you see how foolish you sound... you live your life in the internet, you sleep on the internet.. your living is dependent on the internet...

so if the majority ask you to enter fire, you'll do it... now you confirmed to me that so many girls are dumb just like you...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:21am On Apr 29, 2023
Nlfpmod, please I need more suggestions/opinions. This is very important for me. I want to decide this weekend if I should continue with them or not.
Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:25am On Apr 29, 2023
Oooooloooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhoooo

5 Likes

Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by adeoyekay(m): 9:27am On Apr 29, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Don't remove it ooo
I just like it on female, it is one of adornment to beautiful your body. Nothing can stop me from getting it for my future wife

Some men love it so much but they won't tell you
Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:30am On Apr 29, 2023
Jamesbiodun:
Oooooloooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhoooo
What?
Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by Exceed15: 9:32am On Apr 29, 2023
Are you comfortable with it?
Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by Solofresh2: 9:46am On Apr 29, 2023
You are now showcasing your waist with your butt for us to see so that customers can find you abi? Continue.
I wonder how many email messages you would have gotten by now

26 Likes

Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by Dreadlock69(m): 9:51am On Apr 29, 2023
Let’s say the plmp prayer and the hoe doctrine

Reverse psychology you dey find customer or you seek/feed on validation and attention all for the gram

Get a good phone it will help your sales and validation

10 Likes

Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by Mermaid123: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2023
Reminderz:

how does seeking the public opinion on

what you chose to wear internally affect
us?

GOD BLESS U IN PLENTY FOLDS, I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY THE SAME DAMN THING.

SHES CLEARLY SUFFERING FROM LOW SELF ESTEEM TO THE EXTENT OF SEEKING VALIDATIONS FROM PHUCKING STRANGERS.

ALL I CAN SAY IS WORK ON UR SELF ESTEEM.PEACE

4 Likes

Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by Houseofglam7(f): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2023
Attention seeking undecided

4 Likes

Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by ItisWell22(f): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2023
Dreadlock69:
Let’s say the plmp prayer and the hoe doctrine

Reverse psychology you dey find customer or you seek/feed on validation and attention all for the gram

Get a good phone it will help your sales and validation

I don’t know why I strongly feel it’s a β€œcatfish” account (as I see it being called here).

No core Hausa girl (as she claims) would do such displays, no matter how morally bankrupt she is.

1 Like

Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by henndukwe18: 10:10am On Apr 29, 2023
I think I HV seen D's ass b4

1 Like

Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:19am On Apr 29, 2023
My favourite nairalander. Crazy in a perverted sense. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:21am On Apr 29, 2023
henndukwe18:
I think I HV seen D's ass b4
Where please?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abobaku Of Ife Who Has Been Missing For 3 Days Found Chilling In London *PICTURE / My Very Nasty Experience At A Nairobi Night Club Last Night / How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.