Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby (24140 Views)

New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada / COVID-19: FG To Begin Evacuation Of 4,000 Nigerians / COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by donbenie(m): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2023
pquaver:

Does the same not apply to you? Would u not do same if the situation is reversed?
Do which same?
Muslims take religion and religious politics to the extreme..
Everything has a religious undertone to a Muslim..
I can see that non of you are Wailing that a Christian Airline is the one evacuating your stranded @ss..
Tomorrow you will remember that an Infidel is not supposed to convey you to Mecca..
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by SmartyPants(m): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
an IPOB man is moving them back home. Immediately they touch home now they will tell you that IPOB is a terrorist organization.

When has Onyeama ever identified woth IPOB??

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by IyaTola: 11:32am On Apr 29, 2023
Babathanks:

Stop spreading hate for internet😂, you don't hate Apc reach me but I believe in tinubu cos is a good person. I witnessed is regime in Lagos and I can frankly tell you that he develop Lagos, comparing a technocrat as a president with buhari is rubbish 😂
You are dumb. A man at 50 and a Man at 70, they will have different performance.
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by alizma: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2023
This woman dey give me Joy. Safe trip back home to our brothers and sisters.
As for those who cannot put their small family together but are quick to complain about others, continue, that is your trade and you live by it.
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by donbenie(m): 11:34am On Apr 29, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Is he moving them for free?
Are you the one paying him?
Or have you not seen where he pledged to move them as his civic responsibility?
You think if the Airline is to be paid, your Nepotistic FG would have awarded it to an Igbo man?

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Nwaotu10(m): 11:34am On Apr 29, 2023
Igbo man to the rescue again.

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2023
SmartyPants:

When has Onyeama ever identified woth IPOB??
IPOB means indigenous persons/people of Biafra.

Your pant is not smart, e dorty
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by youngsahito(m): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
Why una dey disturb Air Peace angry
After now una go dey call am Ipob

Even USA dey struggle to evacuate her citizens.
Yet an Igbo man risk him airline to save una.

On a normal day na Air Violence from Saudi Arabia suppose come pick una.. grin

Dj give me 1 bottle of Kunu.
These head slammers are very ungrateful..
ur ipob bro volunteer free of charge.
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Horus(m): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2023
Air Peace is a private Nigerian airline founded in 2013 with its head office in Ikeja, Lagos State

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 29, 2023
donbenie:
He is not an IPOB,he is an Igbo..
Go sort yourself out..
IPOB is a Terrorist organization..
You can claim he,an Igbo man would be labelled an IPOB at the least opportunity..
But you cannot say he is an IPOB and get labelled a Terrorist organization at any opportunity..
Like I said, sort yourself out..

Every igboman is an IPOB wether he/she likes Biafra or not
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by SmartyPants(m): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:

IPOB means indigenous persons/people of Biafra.

Your pant is not smart, e dorty

Ah i see, a troll. Carry on. smiley
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by pquaver(m): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2023
donbenie:
Do which same?
Muslims take religion and religious politics to the extreme..
Everything has a religious undertone to a Muslim..
I can see that non of you are Wailing that a Christian Airline is the one evacuating your stranded @ss..
Tomorrow you will remember that an Infidel is not supposed to convey you to Mecca..

So do some christians oga.. Dont be foolish i am a Christian.. I am just telling u d truth
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Alexiiydon: 11:38am On Apr 29, 2023
goodnessme1:
Igbo man helping children filled with hate and those that have Boko as brothers.

Even hundreds among them that will be brought back by Igbo man will still wish all Igbo Nation dead after this kind gesture.

But it won't stop Igbos from doing good.

All Igbos have done for Nigeria since republic is for good of Nigeria, which many are misinterpreted because of hatred for Igbos.

God bless Umu Igbo nile.
any small thing Igbo do you choose to publicize it since it’s one of the few good you did forgetting to remember how other help you
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by hamzeiy: 11:40am On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
an IPOB man is moving them back home. Immediately they touch home now they will tell you that IPOB is a terrorist organization.
So are you saying every ibo man is an ipob member
Pls let us know in time
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Almunjid(m): 11:41am On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Not all Igbos that believe in Biafra.
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 29, 2023
hamzeiy:

So are you saying every ibo man is an ipob member
Pls let us know in time

Anyone that has Igbo as his/her birth language is an IPOB.

Wether the person likes MNK or not
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Mccullum: 11:43am On Apr 29, 2023
Billionaire2:
a Muslim country demanding visa to allow stranded fellow Muslims from war zone just to cross over to be evacuated by a Christian owned airline free of charge…

Our Muslim brothers up north would rather vote a Chadian Muslim candidate as AU or CAF president than a Christian candidate from Ebonyi .

That's international law, if they ran to Egypt as refugee is different from well arrangements of evacuation from Sudan and Egypt used as stop over. Surely, transit visa needed from there to Nigeria. Except if there's bilateral visa free agreement can erase such process between countries involved.
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by donbenie(m): 11:45am On Apr 29, 2023
pquaver:

So do some christians oga.. Dont be foolish i am a Christian.. I am just telling u d truth
I am f00lish?
You are a Christian and I am an Atheist..
So,I judge from a position of neutrality..
The same way a Muslim will be ready to dispatch your sorry as.s to the great beyond,for the slightest infringement,is the same way they tackle any issue when it comes to religion..
Or you want to tell me your head would also be rolling on the floor,for the same offence you commit against Christianity,as against Islam?
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by onlyboyson(m): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2023
In next election now they will still vote for ethnicity,and they have forgetten that air peace is IPOB
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by pquaver(m): 11:50am On Apr 29, 2023
donbenie:
I am f00lish?
You are a Christian and I am an Atheist..
So,I judge from a position of neutrality..
The same way a Muslim will be ready to dispatch your sorry as.s to the great beyond,for the slightest infringement,is the same way they tackle any issue when it comes to religion..
Or you want to tell me your head would also be rolling on the floor,for the same offence you commit against Christianity,as against Islam?
. The Christians who rob and kill you are what? The so called ipob esn that slaughter a woman and cut off her private part is what? Deceive yourself
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Billionaire2: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2023
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by donbenie(m): 11:50am On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Every igboman is an IPOB wether he/she likes Biafra or not
Trash..
You must one of those Truck pushers and Agberos,that spends their whole day arguing over IPOB propaganda at Onitsha General Post Office Newspaper stands?
I know it is too much for you simple minded folks to comprehend,but not every Igbo is in support of the nonsense you lot are perpetuating in Igboland..

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by donbenie(m): 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2023
pquaver:

. The Christians who rob and kill you are what? The so called ipob esn that slaughter a woman and cut off her private part is what? Deceive yourself
That is the fallacy you lot keep pushing..
IPOB,ESN,Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen or whatever you want to call them,do not operate on a religious Manifesto..
How difficult is it for you to get that into your brain?
Can you compared the same with Al Qaeda,Hizbollah,Islamic State,Boko Haram,Al Shabab,Ansaru and the thousand and one other Islamic Fundamentalist Terrorist organizations?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by donbenie(m): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
pquaver:

The Christian who rob and killed are Criminals with no ideology..
They are not killing you because you are a Christian..
Deborah was burnt alive in Sokoto for blasphemy..
Others have been murdered for preaching.
A man was killed and his head paraded on a pole,for allegedly desecration of the Qur'an..
How many Muslims have Christians killed for such acts?
Ogbeni,you can keep playing the Ostrich if you want to..
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Babathanks(m): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
IyaTola:
You are dumb. A man at 50 and a Man at 70, they will have different performance.
Must you insult me?. You can make your point without insulting. Let us see what the future will hold for this country
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Voiceofthestree: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
believeMEyou:
I wonder why this thing has become such a big deal to this country.

Nah cashout for Abike so he deh post update later she go say $200 thousand for media
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by pquaver(m): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
donbenie:
The Christian who rob and killed are Criminals with no ideology..
They are not killing you because you are a Christian..
Deborah was burnt alive in Sokoto for blasphemy..
Others have been murdered for preaching.
A man was killed and his head paraded on a pole,for allegedly desecration of the Qur'an..
How many Muslims criminals have Christians killed for such acts?
Ogbeni,you can keep playing the Ostrich if you want to..

So are the Muslim the are criminals.or terrorists . You don't lump everyone together.. Of u cant lump all crimes by criminal on all Christians, you will be a hypocrite to do so for Muslims
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by plantist: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2023
Billionaire2:
a Muslim country demanding visa to allow stranded fellow Muslims from war zone just to cross over to be evacuated by a Christian owned airline free of charge…

Our Muslim brothers up north would rather vote a Chadian Muslim candidate as AU or CAF president than a Christian candidate from Ebonyi .

Does it occur to you that Egypt is a sovereign nation? or you have decided to bring your stupidity and bigotry to the fore so we could know you for whom you are. Besides there are Igbos among the evacuees. I saw a video clip this morning of one named Emeka Victor lamenting while others moved away from the camera. Again, if Allen Onyema didn't offer to help, would they have been left alone there? Definitely no.
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by gabbytabby: 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
Many Nigerians measure others by their own standards and that is why we lose good well meaning people.

Because you are a thief it does not mean others are similarly inclined.

sonature1:
Everything is an opportunity for people in government to cash out!

Many people will cash out from the millions of dollars they budgeted for this project.
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by gabbytabby: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
Billionaire2:

Well understood Bro,
But Egypt is a nonsense country.. in my hustling years I saw hell in Cairo airport….. even though I wasn’t coming to their country, just on transit , the manner they controlled and even detained passengers…. ?

I carry a British Passport but was still lumped with Nigerians when they want to maltreat unfortunately this is what happens when a large section of a community are known for criminality.

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by plantist: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
goodnessme1:
Igbo man helping children filled with hate and those that have Boko as brothers.

Even hundreds among them that will be brought back by Igbo man will still wish all Igbo Nation dead after this kind gesture.

But it won't stop Igbos from doing good.

All Igbos have done for Nigeria since republic is for good of Nigeria, which many are misinterpreted because of hatred for Igbos.

God bless Umu Igbo nile.

And that's why some of us are not happy when Allen Onyema offered to help evacuate Nigerians from the troubled region because it is an opportunity for ugly idiots like you to bring your stupidity and bigotry to the fore. Besides there are Igbos among the evacuees. I saw a video clip this morning of one of the stranded Nigerians named Emeka Victor lamenting while others moved away from the camera. Again, if Allen Onyema didn't offer to help, would they have been left alone there? Definitely no. So why were you hyperventillating when you know that other Nigerians had helped people of the Igbo extraction before and would have offered to help if Allen hadn't stepped forward?
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by goslowgoslow(m): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
donbenie:
Are you the one paying him?
Or have you not seen where he pledged to move them as his civic responsibility?
You think if the Airline is to be paid, your Nepotistic FG would have awarded it to an Igbo man?
Just a simple question that requires a yes or no answer you are wailing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Danfo Bus Crashed Into A Toyota Camry In Ikorodu (photos) / Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans / Fare Hike: Airlines Record Low Booking As Passengers Shun Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.