Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby (24134 Views)

New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada / COVID-19: FG To Begin Evacuation Of 4,000 Nigerians / COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by AdnanBnB: 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
an IPOB man is moving them back home. Immediately they touch home now they will tell you that IPOB is a terrorist organization.

Who ask him to offer help nobody he volunteers whether he volunteer or not they will be back. Igbos are name seekers
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by goslowgoslow(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
goodnessme1:
How much are you paying him?

Simple yes or no answer. I wonder how some of you make it in school.
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by donbenie(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
pquaver:

So are the Muslim the are criminals.or terrorists . You don't lump everyone together.. Of u cant lump all crimes by criminal on all Christians, you will be a hypocrite to do so for Muslims
Lol..
Criminality comes in all shapes and sizes..πŸ‘†πŸΎ
A Criminal that consistently and systematically uses religion,to attack and destroy others is a religious Terrorists..
Something which is common with a certain religion...🀦
Which part of the distinction are you finding difficult to swallow?

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by goslowgoslow(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
plantist:

And that's why some of us are not happy when Allen Onyema offered to help evacuate Nigerians from the troubled region because it is an opportunity for ugly idiots like to bring your stupidity and bigotry to the fore. Besides there are Igbos among the evacuees. I saw a video clip this morning of one of the stranded Nigerians named Emeka Victor while others moved away from the camera. Again, if Allen Onyema didn't offer to help, would they have been left alone there? Definitely no. So why were you hyperventillating when you know that other Nigerians had helped people of the Igbo extraction before and would have offered to help if Allen hadn't stepped forward.
Honestly the people are just too arrogant and tribalistic.
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by donbenie(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Just a simple question that requires a yes or no answer you are wailing.
You have been Wailing since you saw his name..
You can't comprehend an Igbo man,offering to freely use his Airline to evacuate Northerners from Sudan..
The same people who didn't want him to be the one airlifting Muslims to Mecca..
Long may your confusion continue..
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by gabbytabby: 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
Who is the man at 50 you think governance is about physical strength.

It’s about intellect, influence, exposure, connection, commitment, mentorship which are not age dependent.

Often times I stop myself commenting online because there is so much ignorance and a lack of joined up thinking.

As far as governance is concerned Tinubu is a better choice as a detribalised technocrat. Obi’s performance in Anambra is nothing to write home about.

IyaTola:
You are dumb. A man at 50 and a Man at 70, they will have different performance.
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by pquaver(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
donbenie:
Lol..
Criminality comes in all shapes and sizes..πŸ‘†πŸΎ
A Criminal that consistently and systematically uses religion,to attack and destroy others is a religious Terrorists..
Something which is common with a certain religion...🀦
Which part of the distinction are you finding difficult to swallow?

A Muslim commits a crime as a religious terrorist u lump all muslims, a Christian kill in the name of struggle for a country u refuse to lump all Christian, which part of the hypocrisy dont u understand?
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by thatigboman: 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
Nicenixon:
what are you expecting before? Maybe you think they will just allow people into their country without proper documentation, that is what a serious country should do unlike Nigeria where people can just enter through it's border from Niger.
not only niger. Chad as well. Even from Mali. Fulani trekked from guinea and came and settled in Nigeria
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by goslowgoslow(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2023
donbenie:
You have been Wailing since you saw his name..
You can't comprehend an Igbo man,offering to freely use his Airline to evacuate Northerners from Sudan..
The same people who didn't want him to be the one airlifting Muslims to Mecca..
Long may your confusion continue..
There are lots of insane people on NL, you are not an exception.
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by thatigboman: 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
Bestbeelieve:

Oga they are fleeing a war zone and many might not even hold a passport! besides they are transiting thru Egypt. courtesy demands a safe right of passage but this is Africa where dum heads are in positions they shouldn't occupy!
why does an african need a visa within africa?? foo ls!!
I read the story of a Nigerian that toured East Africa with East African visa, when he tried to enter DR Congo, he was chased back at the border, that DR Congo is not East Africa. That he should go to Lagos and get DR Congo visa. Can u imagine! DR Congo of all countries.
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by TONYE001(m): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Is he moving them for free?

Is he being paid? I watched the interview where he said nobody was paying him anything. Is there an update I'm unaware of?

Doesn't take away his selflessness even though he's been paid though. Plus, I've search several online sources, didn't find any material stating that he's being paid. So, until I see an update info, I'd stick to what the CEO said on national TV. After all, the FG has not denied this claim.
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by ade4real2016: 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Abike Dabiri don hammer.

Na that one pain ya...
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by donbenie(m): 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2023
pquaver:

A Muslim commits a crime as a religious terrorist u lump all muslims, a Christian kill in the name of struggle for a country u refuse to lump all Christian, which part of the hypocrisy dont u understand?
The hypocrisy is you,refusing to acknowledge the fact that the Muslim Criminals,are consistently the ones using religion as an agenda to commit crimes.
Over 4 thousands religions and yet the vast majority of religion triggered crimes is committed by one religion and you have the nerve to talk about hypocrisy?
A Christian or whoever,even Muslims have killed in the name of their Nationality,that is an established fact that has nothing to do with their religious affiliations..

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Kukutenla: 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2023
Okiton:
angry

The coming home of the terrorist.
Their mate went into European countries in search of greener pastures, studies and research that will be of benefits to mankind.
They went for terrorism and bombs manufacturing, they should have remain they to study the terrorism in practical form
Stop exposing your lack of intelligence
How is studying history terrorism
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by donbenie(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
goslowgoslow:

There are lots of insane people on NL, you are not an exception.
It takes one to know one..
Hypocrite
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Kukutenla: 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2023
Bestbeelieve:

Oga they are fleeing a war zone and many might not even hold a passport! besides they are transiting thru Egypt. courtesy demands a safe right of passage but this is Africa where dum heads are in positions they shouldn't occupy!
why does an african need a visa within africa?? foo ls!!
I think they've been issued visa by the Nigerian embassy in Sudan before departure
That's what Egypt is checking for
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by goslowgoslow(m): 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2023
donbenie:
Hypocrite
You think I will be exchanging words with a sick and a 25 year old like you? Have a nice weekend and say hello to your mummy.
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by goslowgoslow(m): 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2023
TONYE001:

Is he bring paid? I watched the interview where he said nobody was paying him anything. Is there an update I'm unaware of?

Doesn't take away his selflessness even though he's been paid though. Plus, I've search several online sources, didn't find any material stating that he's being paid. So, until I see an update info, I'd stick to what the CEO said on national TV. After all, the FG has not denied this claim.
Thanks for your reasonable and good response πŸ‘ I asked because I don't know. You are not like the sick guy insulting me because I asked a question. Have a blessed day.
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by goslowgoslow(m): 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
donbenie:
Hypocrite
See response from a normal person, not a disrespectful and tribalistic person like you.

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by ArewaNorth: 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
an IPOB man is moving them back home. Immediately they touch home now they will tell you that IPOB is a terrorist organization.

Did anybody begged him to do so?
Onyem benefitted immensely from the kind gesture, tax waiver, financial support that made home greater than what he was. He openly said it many times that he will remain grateful to Buhari's support. Did u acknowledge the Fulani support to him?
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Chucks13: 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Oh heaven, pls when did average igbo reason these stupid baffles me so are you telling me now all igbo are ipob? Pls has Oyeama ever associated with ipob?

Pls where is your sense gone biko, where?
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
Chucks13:

Oh heaven, pls when did average igbo reason these stupid baffles me so are you telling me now all igbo are ipob? Pls has Oyeama ever associated with ipob?

Pls where is your sense gone biko, where?

IPOB= indigenous persons/people of Biafra
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by pquaver(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
donbenie:
The hypocrisy is you,refusing to acknowledge the fact that the Muslim Criminals,are consistently the ones using religion as an agenda to commit crimes.
Over 4 thousands religions and yet the vast majority of religion triggered crimes is committed by one religion and you have the nerve to talk about hypocrisy?
A Christian or whoever,even Muslims have killed in the name of their Nationality,that is an established fact that has nothing to do with their religious affiliations..

So again is killing not killing? Is killing in name of religion worst than killing in name of a country? There is no justification.. You are the hypocrite trying to differenciate btw a good Christian killing in namee of country /other vices anda bad killing by muslims in name of religion
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by goodnessme1(f): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
plantist:

And that's why some of us are not happy when Allen Onyema offered to help evacuate Nigerians from the troubled region because it is an opportunity for ugly idiots like you to bring your stupidity and bigotry to the fore. Besides there are Igbos among the evacuees. I saw a video clip this morning of one of the stranded Nigerians named Emeka Victor lamenting while others moved away from the camera. Again, if Allen Onyema didn't offer to help, would they have been left alone there? Definitely no. So why were you hyperventillating when you know that other Nigerians had helped people of the Igbo extraction before and would have offered to help if Allen hadn't stepped forward?
If truth pain you too much,then kee yourself.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by naijamerican: 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
Christian people need to live these violent Muslims alone
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Chucks13: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:

IPOB= indigenous persons/people of Biafra

Rubbish. Sane igbo don't do terrorism like ipob so pls separate real Igbos from all those animals called ipob....
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by plantist: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
goodnessme1:
If truth pain you too much,then kee yourself.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Well where I come from, we don't commit suicide. You can replace me mademoiselle.
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Okiton: 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
Kukutenla:

Stop exposing your lack of intelligence
How is studying history terrorism

You are such an idiot

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Kukutenla: 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
Okiton:

You are such an idiot
I totally disagree.
You're simply exposing your gaping ignorance and bigotry
That topic is a fine research topic for anyone interested in religious history particularly in northern Nigeria.
Just because you're ignorant of the subject does not mean you should make it a subject to proclaim your intellectual vacuousness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Imo Airport: DJ Barbie, Others Survive ( Video) / Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans / Danfo Bus Crashed Into A Toyota Camry In Ikorodu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.