Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby (24138 Views)

New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada / COVID-19: FG To Begin Evacuation Of 4,000 Nigerians / COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by SpatialKing(m): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2023
Billionaire2:
a Muslim country demanding visa to allow stranded fellow Muslims from war zone just to cross over to be evacuated by a Christian owned airline free of charge…

Our Muslim brothers up north would rather vote a Chadian Muslim candidate as AU or CAF president than a Christian candidate from Ebonyi .

They will even vote a Sudanese Muslim as Nigerian president

4 Likes

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by goslowgoslow(m): 10:49am On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
an IPOB man is moving them back home. Immediately they touch home they will tell you that IPOB is a terrorist organization.
Is he moving them for free?
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Eriokanmi: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2023
Thanks to Onyema for this great gesture. Our givernment would have been waiting for UN to evacuate our youths they've failed to give a better future. Each time I hear Nigerians are schooling in some unimaginable countries, I simply shake my head.
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2023
cool Where is Baba Obasanjo, come and talk to this Sundanese before they destroy their country, the vision I see about them shows things might escalate seriously if not checked, they kind of weapons available to both parties no be here, and to think they are even some locked up weapons somewhere... Biko Africa Union shouldn't wait for any international organization to start descalation process.
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Quebec91(m): 10:51am On Apr 29, 2023
cheesy
mosho2good:
In Nigeria once you get married forget about regular kissing. The mouth is for eating, asking for money and quarrelling.
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Babathanks(m): 10:52am On Apr 29, 2023
IyaTola:
You had better cash out because the coming months will be worse. You saw Shege during Buhari era, na shege banza you go see for Emilokan
Stop spreading hate for internet😂, you don't hate Apc reach me but I believe in tinubu cos is a good person. I witnessed is regime in Lagos and I can frankly tell you that he develop Lagos, comparing a technocrat as a president with buhari is rubbish 😂

2 Likes

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
an IPOB man is moving them back home. Immediately they touch home now they will tell you that IPOB is a terrorist organization.
He is being paid, it's business for him
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Mrgeco001: 10:54am On Apr 29, 2023
smiley

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Babathanks(m): 10:56am On Apr 29, 2023
Nicenixon:
what are you expecting before? Maybe you think they will just allow people into their country without proper documentation, that is what a serious country should do unlike Nigeria where people can just enter through it's border from Niger.
Poland, hungari and many European countries allow people from Ukraine to enter there country during war. We called it humanitarian service, stop supporting wickedness from this act

2 Likes

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Bestbeelieve: 10:57am On Apr 29, 2023
Nicenixon:
what are you expecting before? Maybe you think they will just allow people into their country without proper documentation, that is what a serious country should do unlike Nigeria where people can just enter through it's border from Niger.

Oga they are fleeing a war zone and many might not even hold a passport! besides they are transiting thru Egypt. courtesy demands a safe right of passage but this is Africa where dum heads are in positions they shouldn't occupy!
why does an african need a visa within africa?? foo ls!!

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by goodnessme1(f): 10:59am On Apr 29, 2023
JDistribute:

He is being paid, it's business for him
If Ipob plane is paid, will you enter Ipob plane?

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by GoodbutBadguy: 10:59am On Apr 29, 2023
And social media says otherwise, the reason why I don't believe in any form of SM jamboree. Kudos to FG and God bless Air peaceundecided
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by goodnessme1(f): 11:01am On Apr 29, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Is he moving them for free?
How much are you paying him?

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Christian36: 11:01am On Apr 29, 2023
zanebaddo:
It will be very shameful for any ethnic bigot to join a plane Owned by an ipob terrorist. If you or your family member or any of your relation gets evacuated with an ipob plane today and you come back to type or say rubbish about igbos here again on this platform or anywhere, May you never recieve help ever in your life ever again isha Allah Amin!
Tell them.

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by HausaIgboYoruba: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
Religion of Peace dey fear to enter Air Peace grin

They said they wont enter Air peace because it is a plan to convert them to Christianity.. SMH

No worry
Na Air Violence go come pick una..

Dj give me 1 bottle of Kunu.
how far with islamization of Nigeria. Both the President n VP r muslims
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by pquaver(m): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
Why una dey disturb Air Peace angry
After now una go dey call am Ipob

Even USA dey struggle to evacuate her citizens.
Yet an Igbo man risk him airline to save una.
Na Air Violence suppose come pick una..

Dj give me 1 bottle of Kunu.
These head slammers are very ungrateful..

Did air peace establish itself? Is it not same Nigeria you insult and call zoo that made air peace still viable? Remove d log in your eye first..
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2023
goodnessme1:
If Ipob plane is paid, will you enter Ipob plane?
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Skillsnigeria: 11:04am On Apr 29, 2023
Noted
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by pquaver(m): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2023
Billionaire2:
a Muslim country demanding visa to allow stranded fellow Muslims from war zone just to cross over to be evacuated by a Christian owned airline free of charge…

Our Muslim brothers up north would rather vote a Chadian Muslim candidate as AU or CAF president than a Christian candidate from Ebonyi .

Does the same not apply to you? Would u not do same if the situation is reversed?

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Bahamas95(m): 11:09am On Apr 29, 2023
Make dem nor enter IPOB plane o, they should wait for Dangote trailer or his private jet.

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by 2xiiiv: 11:10am On Apr 29, 2023
Earn O'clock now with an update wey never cast!! $$ Proofs attached!!

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by ozo13(m): 11:11am On Apr 29, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Abike Dabiri don hammer.
I think she will just receive little of it. NA MINISTRY OF HUMANITARIAN AFFAIRS AND NEMA dey run the show ooo.Abike dabiri is down the ladder
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by goodnessme1(f): 11:12am On Apr 29, 2023
JDistribute:

You can't answer the question.

If you hate Ipob you must reject Everything from them

2 Likes

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Enemyofpeace: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2023
I still dey wonder wetin Nigerians go find for Sudan of all places
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by olakan22: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2023
What magic will be done to evacuate over 5000 people in 72 hours if less than thousand haven't been airlifted in the first ceasefire window?
Those stranded in Sudan may as well be on their own.
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Billionaire2: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2023
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by MrAgbako: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Abike Dabiri don hammer.
would u like to take her position?
I'm sure as an heartless IPOB that u are you most likely to embezzle the money meant for their movement from Sudan back to Nigeria😂
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by donbenie(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
an IPOB man is moving them back home. Immediately they touch home now they will tell you that IPOB is a terrorist organization.
He is not an IPOB,he is an Igbo..
Go sort yourself out..
IPOB is a Terrorist organization..
You can claim he,an Igbo man would be labelled an IPOB at the least opportunity..
But you cannot say he is an IPOB and get labelled a Terrorist organization at any opportunity..
Like I said, sort yourself out..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans / Danfo Bus Crashed Into A Toyota Camry In Ikorodu (photos) / Fare Hike: Airlines Record Low Booking As Passengers Shun Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.