Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby (24136 Views)

New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada / COVID-19: FG To Begin Evacuation Of 4,000 Nigerians / COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by nedekid: 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Abike Dabiri don hammer.
Na so..
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by nedekid: 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
Kai, even on humanitarian grounds to save fellow Nigerians, we still find cause for the usual tribal issues.
Hope this wount extend to football, the only remaining uniting thing we have left as Nigerians.

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by comodo: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
nlfpmod:
Statement from MFA.

13 buses with 637 Nigerians have arrived safely at Aswan, Egypt (Borders of Egypt). Visas and necessary checks are being carried out. Citizens will be evacuated via NAF and Air Peace Airlines.

https://twitter.com/MsNemah/status/1652235816817623041
13 buses?? Do they mean 13 states?? Which States don reach first. Be like dem don evacuate 1st class citizens first. Wetin I know sef
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by SegiWonder: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2023

Zealot S57 boombox

🔋 40 hours battery life
✴️ SD CARD
🔘 1 year warranty
⭕💯Brand new
🌊 AUX // USB
🔺 Touch Button
🔻 High Bass

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Call or WhatsApp

1 Share

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by goodnessme1(f): 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
plantist:

Well where I come from, we don't commit suicide. You can replace me mademoiselle.
Ok where you come from you're only taught to hate Igbos 😂🤣
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by plantist: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2023
goodnessme1:
Ok where you come from you're only taught to hate Igbos 😂🤣

Igbos are also known to be hate-filled, arrogant lots. You did show that with your nonsense post.
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by saintkel(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
Billionaire2:
a Muslim country demanding visa to allow stranded fellow Muslims from war zone just to cross over to be evacuated by a Christian owned airline free of charge…

Our Muslim brothers up north would rather vote a Chadian Muslim candidate as AU or CAF president than a Christian candidate from Ebonyi .
u just said it all

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
Chucks13:

Rubbish. Sane igbo don't do terrorism like ipob so pls separate real Igbos from all those animals called ipob....

Once you attend one or two high institution abroad, you think you have arrived. grin

Tell me the difference between AREWA and IPOB?
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by bionixs: 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
an IPOB man is moving them back home. Immediately they touch home now they will tell you that IPOB is a terrorist organization.
day of judgment day is inevitable. Just leave them
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
donbenie:
Trash..
You must one of those Truck pushers and Agberos,that spends their whole day arguing over IPOB propaganda at Onitsha General Post Office Newspaper stands?
I know it is too much for you simple minded folks to comprehend,but not every Igbo is in support of the nonsense you lot are perpetuating in Igboland..

IPOB and AREWA is same thing.

No Northerner has ever denied being AREWA, why is your own different?
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by bionixs: 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
mosho2good:
In Nigeria once you get married forget about regular kissing. The mouth is for eating, asking for money and quarrelling.
If I call you a wicked man now , una go say . Lol !
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by IyaTola: 3:07am On May 01, 2023
gabbytabby:
Who is the man at 50 you think governance is about physical strength.

It’s about intellect, influence, exposure, connection, commitment, mentorship which are not age dependent.

Often times I stop myself commenting online because there is so much ignorance and a lack of joined up thinking.

As far as governance is concerned Tinubu is a better choice as a detribalised technocrat. Obi’s performance in Anambra is nothing to write home about.

See, I hate to alwyargie this but leteave sleeping ekuke to lie
Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Bestbeelieve: 11:14am On May 09, 2023
thatigboman:
I read the story of a Nigerian that toured East Africa with East African visa, when he tried to enter DR Congo, he was chased back at the border, that DR Congo is not East Africa. That he should go to Lagos and get DR Congo visa. Can u imagine! DR Congo of all countries.

na wa o Africa! you know recently i wanted to travel to Cameroon i thought it was a cheap easy journey. i now found out i had to go to Ivory Coast before coming back to Yaounde and it will cost me the same as the price of a return ticket to London! i cancelled the trip!

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby by Fattesticles: 10:42am On May 21, 2023
plantist:

Igbos are also known to be hate-filled, arrogant lots. You did show that with your nonsense post.

Rule 2

mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans / Danfo Bus Crashed Into A Toyota Camry In Ikorodu (photos) / Fare Hike: Airlines Record Low Booking As Passengers Shun Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.