Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect (53287 Views)

Profile Of Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect / Peter Mbah, Enugu PDP Governorship Candidate, Kneels To Beg Residents For Votes / Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by tfelicityk(m): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
Congratulations to her
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by KingFrank01: 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2023
G For General

Love you Mama.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by Laurene: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
sonature1:
Peter Mbah is working hard to improve the image of PDP in the state using popular and loved people. I guess the tribunal will still decide his fate. Congratulations, Mama G (G for General)!
He's going to be a better governor than Edeoga but I think the tribunal will unseat him.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by AfonjaPriest: 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
I hope Chris Rock doesn't see her scalp.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by fancifulasuquo(m): 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
Mama G for General , Let’s divide the National moimoi grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by donrev(m): 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
Finally, her national cake has reached her.
Her best Track that yeah

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by Thegamingorca(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Actress Patience Ozokwor Receives New Appointment From Enugu Governor-Elect

Veteran Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor, popularly known as Mama G has been inaugurated in the Enugu State governor-elect, Peter Mbah’s transition committee, IGBERETV reports.

Patience Ozokwor and 63 others were inaugurated into the transition committee. The committee inaugurated on Thursday at the Old Government Lodge GRA, Enugu is expected to develop a policy and action plan for the incoming administration.

Sharing the inauguration photos in a post on her Instagram page, Patience Ozokwor wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrjKHM9sODr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1443958/actress-patience-ozokwor-receives-new-appointment-enugu-governor-elect/

Great woman
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by Mrgeco001: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
smiley

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by PDJT: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
-Mama G, smiling in wicked-mother-inlaw ways cheesy

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by Ginomel(m): 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
alizma:
Hope she is keeping some money for her old age? No be after all the movies we bought and these appointments, later somebody go come dey say why are Nigerians abandoning their old stars.
This goes to everyone of us, when you have the opportunity, enjoy yourself but remember time will come when the light will not be focused on you. A word is enough.....

Heard she has a big plaza in Enugu?

Good point though.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by Careente7(m): 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Mama G
Wetin we for go open am with?
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by FireUpNow(m): 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
Go Mama G!
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by AnyanwuSilas: 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
Mama G don finally join government to share the national cake and divide the national moi-moi
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by Harrynight(m): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
I'll like to be educated,
With this kinda appointment after the inauguration what happened thereafter??
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by marunga(m): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE
a demented feminist was spotted.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by Walamide: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
Congrats mama Gee.. Put the masses first in all your decisions. This is an opportunity to impact lives and build a political stronghold for yourself. Don't be like that Desmond guy
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by sunsweet33: 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
001Lagos:
Mama G herself

The most wicked mother-inlaw in Nollywood movies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

I was at the waiting lounge of the domestic airport waiting for my flight when Mama G walked in and sitted beside a woman who's also waiting for her flight . I was shocked when the woman the mama G sitted beside hurriedly stood up and moved to the side that I was sitting . So I asked the woman why she left her sit , she told me that she can never sit side by side with that wicked woman (she was referring to mama G) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

That was the day that some people take Nollywood acting to heart o πŸ˜‚

She even had to give an interview debunking the claim that she’s wicked because market women refused to sell to her.

The cost of fame. Sad!
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by onuman: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2023
Enugu governor-elect? Will the man survive Election Petition Tribunal grilling over the vote rigging in Nkanu LGA? How could number of votes cast in Nkanu exceed the number of accredited voters?
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by onuman: 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
sonature1:
Peter Mbah is working hard to improve the image of PDP in the state using popular and loved people. I guess the tribunal will still decide his fate. Congratulations, Mama G (G for General)!
I am not from Enugu state but from what is on social media about the brazen method of election manipulation in Nkanu LGA to make the PDP win, no PDP lawyer can defend the victory of this PDP governor-elect.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by Letlovelead213: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
Make she no turn witch for their oo
But on a second note I love this woman she adopted seven different kids as her own. Children way no be her flesh and blood. And na wicked role she day act

But real life people way be pastor and day go church na them wicked pass
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by Duru009(m): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
She has paid her DUES......
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by Tamakay(m): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
Na now she wan chop real money nor be those Kobo Kobo acting money. If I'm lying pls ask RMD, Desmond Elliot, Okey Bakassi , Bob-Manuel. Hahahaha
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by Drsnives(m): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
Mikelarteta:
Commissioner for women affairs loading.

For art and tourism
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by NonsenseRubbish: 3:00am On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:
Mama G herself

The most wicked mother-inlaw in Nollywood movies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

I was at the waiting lounge of the domestic airport waiting for my flight when Mama G walked in and sitted beside a woman who's also waiting for her flight . I was shocked when the woman the mama G sitted beside hurriedly stood up and moved to the side that I was sitting . So I asked the woman why she left her sit , she told me that she can never sit side by side with that wicked woman (she was referring to mama G) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

That was the day that some people take Nollywood acting to heart o πŸ˜‚
English no be your mate oo
Past tense of β€˜sit’ is β€˜sat’ and not β€˜sitted’ please be guided πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by Olifiz(m): 5:40am On Apr 30, 2023
I met her once in one hotel in Abuja where a friend logded. She was even the one who called for a pics after we greeted her. I think that was in 2017. Very nice woman. All smiles
Re: Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect by TUANKU(m): 8:57am On Apr 30, 2023
Basic123:
Misfit

No problem since she is from labour party
How is she a misfit? A fool with Internet access will post anything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Sanwo-Olu And His Deputy, Inspect The Apapa Traffic Gridlock - Photos / Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! / The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.