Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census (30066 Views)

The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani / Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form / Biodun Ogunyemi: We Are Expecting Buhari’s Decision On IPPIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by IpobAntidote: 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
Clown 🤡.
Attention seeking IPOB MO FO .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by AmotekunSW: 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
Agulu traitor. He's using style to beg for appointment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Patrioticman007(m): 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Obi’s political career has been limited to being a reactor and wearing black wherever he goes as if he is in perpetual mourning

The Chief Wailer of Nigeria, Obinna of wururuland.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by CENI: 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
Legitisreal:
no worry

Obi would cum to your rescue

But igbos don't beg now, dey are billionaires

You are a deluded hater. To you, anyone that supports Obi is an Igbo, even when Bat supporters disguise and speak against Bat in other to ridicule Igbos, he will still be tagged Igbo. Shame! Stop hating.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by spiritedtete: 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
Mitchy49:
OBI my president. I love this man so much. He epitomizes everything about a new Nigeria that we have all dreamed of. God will restore his stolen mandate. Nigeria will be great again.

Since graduation 4years ago, and no good job, I had to save from the teaching job I was doing over the years and buy a motorcycle for Okada. I had an accident last month, but the Bike is seriously damaged and I need #9,600 to fix it. I don't have the money because I have used all I saved for treatment. Pls I am appealing to u all for help to enable me get back to my feet. I have responsibilities to meet and I don't have a helper. Pls nairalanders, come true for me

Which stolen mandate are they restoring as if you live in Togo... friend let me tell you the truth.. don't wait for any government.. get a new circle of friends with good network.. that's all you need to start a good life.. be bold to go to places they said is for the rich. Without faking it
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by VEHINTOLAR: 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2023
Attention seeking applause that's nothing but self serving ! Man in black,president of the headless mob from hell !
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by onuman: 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2023
mordred44:
Las las hin don gree sey jagaban na hin presido...... just seeking for attention now

Never.
Proposing your Jagaban as president of Nigeria is disaster in the making. Of course, you know it, but ethnic or religious bigotry will not accept you say it.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by isa2015: 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2023
God bless Peter Obi... The next President of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by alizma: 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2023
Somebody don dey align small Small.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Rita002(f): 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2023
Possible in ur grace. I see sorrows n death in u. I see smoke of fire burning ur soul. I see u trying to eat sand out of hunger . I see u gnashing ur teeth in pain begging God to take ur soul. Alas, u died of pains
gazza07:
A new Nigeria is POssible
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by simfrost90210: 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
angry angry when Presidential Inauguration is postponed, i'll know they've started being real and that BAT is on the verge of disqualification
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by sunboy(m): 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
onuman:
Obi sees far ahead of his peers.

Jagaban is let me be president of Nigeria, even for one day.

Does Jagaban even know about the census? Doubt.

Jagaban is more educated and have more professional experience than Obi will ever have. Take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by simfrost90210: 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
Rita002:
Possible in ur grace. I see sorrows n death in u. I see smoke of fire burning ur soul. I see u trying to eat sand out of hunger . I see u gnashing ur teeth in pain begging God to take ur soul. Alas, u died of pains

May you be forgiven for your words of hurtful hate and may those words and their activeness in the unseen rhelm be erased permanently from the universe.. my sister, be calm..

Peace..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Kubin: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2023
Buhari is a disaster, tinubu is a____
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Mrgeco001: 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
smiley

Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Burruchaga71(m): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
Obi's stolen mandate MUST be returned by fire by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Printerscanner: 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2023
Who asked him?
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2023
He has no voice no more, Peter Obi hasn't! He's become a man of Yesterday, going by the outcome of the recent elections. His voice counts for nothing in our national space again. So let him go home to Agulu in early retirement. You wan try the Jagaban ni!
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Printerscanner: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
"FGN's decision to postpone the 2023 Population and Housing Census, scheduled for 3-7 May 2023, to a date to be determined by the incoming Administration is a propitious and welcome development. National Census is a critical development and nation-building tool.

"Even though Nigeria is long overdue for a census, conducting one requires proper planning and diligence to ensure the sanctity of the results; the efficacy of the data gathered therefrom, as well as their utility in driving national development goals, our living standards and growing national housing deficits. It is hoped that when eventually the census is conducted, it will serve as confidence-building measures instead of being fraught with the usual controversy. -PO"

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1652310496119275521?t=8ZzE_SalyT88aCY5wufNHg&s=19

Imagine! The so-called graduate writing "even though". No wonder the dumb graduated with a 3rd Class. Very dumb idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by melodyisaac: 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
Third class dullard that will always be better than your entiregeneration born and unborn. Uselessson of a drunkard, has anyone from your generation ever contested for a community chairman? 🙄
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

All man dey talk ... 3rd Class Dullard dey talk cheesy

Tinubu used him to help divide votes. Used SE to take him to Aso Rock grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by tasalanoni(m): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Obi’s political career has been limited to being a reactor and wearing black wherever he goes as if he is in perpetual mourning

I'm beginning to think that Nairaland forum has been criminally hijacked by forces loyal to the APC and their drug kingpin. Nothing spoil still!!

When people come here and spew hateful things against Peter Obi, Obidients and the Igbo people, I marvel at the foolishness that attends these comments..

Nigeria's is a tragedy large enough to go round but even at the heights of the problems that torment all and sundry, Igbos have time and again proven their resilience and the drive to fare better than other tribes in every index of social life..

You are probably typing from one slum in Lagos or any other place and waiting for night to come so you can do your open defecation with reckless abandon.. Afo*ja.

We are all this together. Don't cry when the result comes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by lildush(m): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

IPOB sympathizer

You guys should better stop this rubbish talk. Wat brought ipob here..? We are Nigerians. Stop the tribal degradation... We are all 1
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Schifo: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
Please Inbox your account number with picture of the damaged bike when you get a chance .Thank you 🙏

Mitchy49:
OBI my president. I love this man so much. He epitomizes everything about a new Nigeria that we have all dreamed of. God will restore his stolen mandate. Nigeria will be great again.

Since graduation 4years ago, and no good job, I had to save from the teaching job I was doing over the years and buy a motorcycle for Okada. I had an accident last month, but the Bike is seriously damaged and I need #9,600 to fix it. I don't have the money because I have used all I saved for treatment. Pls I am appealing to u all for help to enable me get back to my feet. I have responsibilities to meet and I don't have a helper. Pls nairalanders, come true for me

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by mordred44: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
onuman:

Never.
Proposing your Jagaban as president of Nigeria is disaster in the making. Of course, you know it, but ethnic or religious bigotry will not accept you say it.
are you trying to tell me dat Po hands are clean

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by lildush(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
Kubin:
Buhari is a disaster, tinubu is a____

Double disaster...
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Johnsinia(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

All man dey talk ... 3rd Class Dullard dey talk cheesy

Tinubu used him to help divide votes. Used SE to take him to Aso Rock grin
Since SE helped him to become president, he should open up Onitsha seaport for them as compensation.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by lildush(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
AmotekunSW:
Agulu traitor. He's using style to beg for appointment.
Who is dis 1.. kindly stop insulting people. Thanks
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Toosure70: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
Lol , you against the man election , man i see you in APC tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by onuman: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
sunboy:

Jagaban is more educated and have more professional experience than Obi will ever have. Take that to the bank.

Jagaban is very old, frail, sick, suffers dementia, or are you blind that you don't see Jagaban often lose tract every time he speaks?
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
lildush:

You guys should better stop this rubbish talk. Wat brought ipob here..? We are Nigerians. Stop the tribal degradation... We are all 1

Liar! We are not all Nigerians! Some are natives of the land east of the Great River. They used to have an offending name for our Fatherland which they swallowed because of the recent elections - The Zoo! We True Nigerians know ourselves.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Jostoman: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

IPOB sympathizer
yoruba nation Agitator
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by AdolfHitlerxXx: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
melodyisaac:

Melodyisaac to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

Third class dullard that will always be better than your entiregeneration born and unborn. Uselessson of a drunkard, has anyone from your generation ever contested for a community chairman? 🙄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayu Withdraws All PDP Cases Against Opposition Parties In Rivers / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan / Nigeria's Neatest State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.