Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census (30065 Views)

The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani / Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form / Biodun Ogunyemi: We Are Expecting Buhari’s Decision On IPPIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Shemadex(m): 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
Mitchy49:
OBI my president. I love this man so much. He epitomizes everything about a new Nigeria that we have all dreamed of. God will restore his stolen mandate. Nigeria will be great again.

Since graduation 4years ago, and no good job, I had to save from the teaching job I was doing over the years and buy a motorcycle for Okada. I had an accident last month, but the Bike is seriously damaged and I need #9,600 to fix it. I don't have the money because I have used all I saved for treatment. Pls I am appealing to u all for help to enable me get back to my feet. I have responsibilities to meet and I don't have a helper. Pls nairalanders, come true for me
they play

If u understand what they call otilo
He should drag with Atiku that stole his second position from.him
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Mitchy49(m): 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
Shemadex:
they play

If u understand what they call otilo
He should drag with Atiku that stole his second position from.him

Lol
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Mitchy49(m): 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
Hamachi:
Try remote jobs

Madam help me if u can
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

All man dey talk ... 3rd Class Dullard dey talk cheesy

Tinubu used him to help divide votes. Used SE to take him to Aso Rock grin

Says a child whose father is not even known in his village.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by DanPolice(m): 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
no worry

Obi would cum to your rescue

But igbos don't beg now, dey are billionaires[/quote]

This is sarcastic and very unwarranted. It would have been better you didn't respond at all than to give such response. The guy made a sincere appeal. Irrespective of our partisan differences, we must remember that we are one people and therefore must be there for each other. This division caused by party affiliation should please be brought to an end.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by tballeyy(m): 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Obi’s political career has been limited to being a reactor and wearing black wherever he goes as if he is in perpetual mourning

correct
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by tballeyy(m): 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
Feintline:
PO is the man that will carry out the census.
for ur dream
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by tballeyy(m): 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
onuman:
Obi sees far ahead of his peers.

Jagaban is let me be president of Nigeria, even for one day.

Does Jagaban even know about the census? Doubt.

mugu
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by ComptonGee: 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
Mitchy49:
OBI my president. I love this man so much. He epitomizes everything about a new Nigeria that we have all dreamed of. God will restore his stolen mandate. Nigeria will be great again.

Since graduation 4years ago, and no good job, I had to save from the teaching job I was doing over the years and buy a motorcycle for Okada. I had an accident last month, but the Bike is seriously damaged and I need #9,600 to fix it. I don't have the money because I have used all I saved for treatment. Pls I am appealing to u all for help to enable me get back to my feet. I have responsibilities to meet and I don't have a helper. Pls nairalanders, come true for me

Go and appeal to Obi your president nah
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Dagger111(m): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2023
Mitchy49:

Call Peter Obi, werey.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Owopumpy: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2023
Story for the gods

Yes daddy 😜🤪
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Quenncee: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2023
Legitisreal:
no worry

But igbos don't beg now, dey are billionaires

We don't do the BANBIALA STYLE.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Mitchy49(m): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2023
ComptonGee:

Go and appeal to Obi your president nah

Nigerians and their poor mentality.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Mitchy49(m): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2023
Dagger111:

Call Peter Obi, werey.

Poor mentality
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Legitisreal: 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
Quenncee:

We don't do the BANBIALA STYLE.
begging is begging and the guy is igbo
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

AderonkeOlaniyi to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

Says a child whose father is not even known in his village.

LOL. Igbo man that has so much inferiority complex and low self esteem that he believes he and his kin are slaves to Yorubas Masters.

You can talk...a slave with adopted Yoruba name grin grin how pathetic.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by ComptonGee: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
Mitchy49:

Nigerians and their poor mentality.

Okay, Asian
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by kelly72: 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Obi’s political career has been limited to being a reactor and wearing black wherever he goes as if he is in perpetual mourning

Only social media can give a generational mekunu like you the opportunity to say something about an accomplished individual like Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:

LOL. Igbo man that has so much inferiority complex and low self esteem that he believes he and his kin are slaves to Yorubas Masters.

You can talk...a slave with adopted Yoruba name grin grin how pathetic.

E pain am. Truth is bitter. Nobody knows your family in your village. It's a fact.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Eroj: 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

his actually mourning ur used feature
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Quenncee: 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
Legitisreal:
begging is begging and the guy is igbo

Begging is not begging.

I hate to see able body men and woman with plates with few coins in them, sit alone the express road and beg for alms.

This guy told you has has bike but got accident with it, which has drain is pocket financially. He only need some few naira to go back to his business and earn a honest living. Do you expect him to go and do petty stealing?
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Legitisreal: 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
Printerscanner:

Imagine! The so-called graduate writing "even though". No wonder the dumb graduated with a 3rd Class. Very dumb idiot.
lol tutology

He is a container trader don't blame him, if it's fake stats now count him in
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Legitisreal: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
Quenncee:

Begging is not begging.

I hate to see able body men and woman with plates with few coins in them, sit alone the express road and beg for alms.

This guy told you has has bike but got accident with it, which has drain is pocket financially. He only need some few naira to go back to his business and earn a honest living. Do you expect him to go and do petty stealing?
lol and if he is scamming the audience nkor

grin no be that one worse pass begging
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by SLOVFO(m): 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
donbachi:
Dem done block some people choppings
Last minute chopping grin
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Arabk25: 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
Legitisreal:
no worry

But igbos don't beg now, dey are billionaires

You see how foolish you're do the young man include his tribe?

I don't know how people like you reason in this country.

For your information most people supporting PO are not even Igbo's most Yoruba love and support this man

Is falz, macaroni and the likes of simi are they Igbo's? Olodo
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Mitchy49(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
Schifo:
Please Inbox your account number with picture of the damaged bike when you get a chance .Thank you 🙏

Pls Sir check mail
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Legitisreal: 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
Arabk25:

You see how foolish you're do the young man include his tribe?

I don't know how people like you reason in this country.

For your information most people supporting PO are not even Igbo's most Yoruba love and support this man

Is falz, macaroni and the likes of simi are they Igbo's? Olodo
shut up the guy is confirmed Igbo

Go check his begging account number
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by dododawa1: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
NIGERIA
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by donbachi(m): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
SLOVFO:

Last minute chopping grin
slip cut
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by lildush(m): 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
Christistruth02:

Are you saying that Nigerians are no longer Zoo Animals?

Irrespective of wat is going on in the country. We must keep sentiment. Hate aside. To Build d county
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by sonofthunder: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
Sofistcatdmoron:
Batstards what do you have to say?

Cc: Seun lalasticlala nlfpm mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by lildush(m): 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
Okealaaye:

Know what? You're karid and I like you. But sometimes I love to drag our compatriots, because they love to give much more than they can take. They're a great people too.

True. We need love peace and unity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Land Owners To Eject Rochas Okorocha - Independent / Twitter Ban: FG Summons US, UK Envoys, Others Over Comments / We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.