Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census (30068 Views)

The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani / Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form / Biodun Ogunyemi: We Are Expecting Buhari’s Decision On IPPIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by lildush(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
Okealaaye:

Liar! We are not all Nigerians! Some are natives of the land east of the Great River. They used to have an offending name for our Fatherland which they swallowed because of the recent elections - The Zoo! We True Nigerians know ourselves.

That will do for now. Put dat behind u. We are trying to build a new Nigeria.. it's possible. The change we seek starts from me n u.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by onuman: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
Okealaaye:

Liar! We are not all Nigerians! Some are natives of the land east of the Great River. They used to have an offending name for our Fatherland which they swallowed because of the recent elections - The Zoo! We True Nigerians know ourselves.

Proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta, that is what makes Nigeria an indivisible country for you. Some of you with little mind think you are brilliant.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Bobloco: 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

All man dey talk ... 3rd Class Dullard dey talk cheesy

Tinubu used him to help divide votes. Used SE to take him to Aso Rock grin

Others dey post, this one wey him generation done end with am dey post too
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
lildush:

That will do for now. Put dat behind u. We are trying to build a new Nigeria.. it's possible. The change we seek starts from me n u.

Know what? You're karid and I like you. But sometimes I love to drag our compatriots, because they love to give much more than they can take. They're a great people too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by XY23: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

Hmmm. He didn't graduate with 3rd class. Stop the show of shame now before you carelessly repeat same where it matters, and it becomes your undoing. Campaign has ended, learn to start dealing with facts. It will do you a whole lot of good.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by broadman20: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

I prefer a third class than a drug addict and a Criminal.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Timmi: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone Nigeria's 2023 Population Census

Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has applauded the Buhari-led federal government's decision to postpone Nigeria's 2023 population census, IGBERETV reports.

Obi wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1652310496119275521?t=8ZzE_SalyT88aCY5wufNHg&s=19

The usual controversy Obi referred to actually caused by the accuser himself - Peter Gregory Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by johnjose68: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone Nigeria's 2023 Population Census

Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has applauded the Buhari-led federal government's decision to postpone Nigeria's 2023 population census, IGBERETV reports.

Obi wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1652310496119275521?t=8ZzE_SalyT88aCY5wufNHg&s=19

grin

Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by sunboy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
onuman:

Jagaban is very old, frail, sick, suffers dementia, or are you blind that you don't see Jagaban often lose tract every time he speaks?

First you said he doesn’t know what censor is and now it’s old again… you’re blind one who also happens to be delusional.

Good luck, but a time will come when you all will be picked up for defamation and prosecuted to the full extent of the law of the land.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by xevove2061: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
Mitchy49:
OBI my president. I love this man so much. He epitomizes everything about a new Nigeria that we have all dreamed of. God will restore his stolen mandate. Nigeria will be great again.

Since graduation 4years ago, and no good job, I had to save from the teaching job I was doing over the years and buy a motorcycle for Okada. I had an accident last month, but the Bike is seriously damaged and I need #9,600 to fix it. I don't have the money because I have used all I saved for treatment. Pls I am appealing to u all for help to enable me get back to my feet. I have responsibilities to meet and I don't have a helper. Pls nairalanders, come true for me

With new account? Na god go punish una and this una nee format
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Mitchy49(m): 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
Schifo:
Please Inbox your account number with picture of the damaged bike when you get a chance .Thank you 🙏

Thank u so much sir
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Hamachi(f): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2023
Mitchy49:
OBI my president. I love this man so much. He epitomizes everything about a new Nigeria that we have all dreamed of. God will restore his stolen mandate. Nigeria will be great again.

Since graduation 4years ago, and no good job, I had to save from the teaching job I was doing over the years and buy a motorcycle for Okada. I had an accident last month, but the Bike is seriously damaged and I need #9,600 to fix it. I don't have the money because I have used all I saved for treatment. Pls I am appealing to u all for help to enable me get back to my feet. I have responsibilities to meet and I don't have a helper. Pls nairalanders, come true for me
Try remote jobs
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Dotherightthing: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2023
Little by little, they have started conceding... cheesy

Pigs... should just throw in the towel... cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by N2B2: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Obi’s political career has been limited to being a reactor and wearing black wherever he goes as if he is in perpetual mourning

Still, he is right now a thousand times better than the best you could ever be. And that's ontop giving you, a flimsy nairaland troll, some undeserved credit.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by okorogodwin4(m): 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Obi’s political career has been limited to being a reactor and wearing black wherever he goes as if he is in perpetual mourning

the criminal drug Baron will soon return the stolen mandate
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by kingsceemark(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

IPOB sympathizer

Your terrorist brothers and sisters still dey Egypt dey wait for plane owned by an IPOB man
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Neddyogu(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Presidential Inauguration Should be Posponded
shocked
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by ipobarecriminals: 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
In 2038 cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin
Feintline:
PO is the man that will carry out the census.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Bodexinvest: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
Nothing to applaud about postponing the census, it shows lack of capacity and capability. That's all.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
XY23:

Hmmm. He didn't graduate with 3rd class. Stop the show of shame now before you carelessly repeat same where it matters, and it becomes your undoing. Campaign has ended, learn to start dealing with facts. It will do you a whole lot of good.

I can say it before Peter Obi himself. He will wet his pants and cry like he did when Dino was bullying him.

He no dey look face ? angry

Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Alliswell248: 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Obidients no dey give shishi but you wan collect shishi.

Comrade, no be so na.

Let him go to Obi house in Agulu to beg for money.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Alliswell248: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
okorogodwin4:
the criminal drug Baron will soon return the stolen mandate

Manhood kidnapper spotted.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Igbek76: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
Jagaban will give Obi job to do for Nigeria. If he truly want to serve Nigeria,he will accept with humility and serve Nigeria. He will follow who knows road. Jagaban will manage Obi to the benefits of Nigerians.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by transient123(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
Legitisreal:
no worry

Obi would cum to your rescue

But igbos don't beg now, dey are billionaires

You are not nice at all grin angry grin grin, see finishing.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by DMerciful(m): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2023
When Tinubu is removed by the courts, do not start bringing how Abiola's mandate was truncated and now Tinubu because thats where we're going
Legitisreal:
grin guyman need all the attention he can latch at now

Na tinubu dey board now as appointment don start

Obi no want make him just die like that, kudos I expect him to continue criticising tinubu for the next four years for shot at 2027
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Majesty7: 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
YoungLionken:
What's the applauding for, like the relevant effect? Obi sef sad..

There's nothing to applaud Buhari about. The just concluded fraudulent election, just revealed that he (PMB) knows what he's doing undecided..

We are reclaiming the stolent mandate, may God help us all...
Did Obi made mention of any mandate? Obi has left you guys. A shocker is coming pretty soon grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by irunokoisawerey: 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
Shey he have seen his missing m..a.n.h.o.o.d... am just asking o grin

Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by blowjohn(m): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
Obi my guy.

But shey the postponement go help the court proceedings?

Cos I don't see the need to applaud the move
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by Christistruth02: 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
lildush:

Are you saying that Nigerians are no longer Zoo Animals?
Re: Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census by 2xxgba9: 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
Let me teach you how to Earn $ with Instagram. (Proofs attached)!!.. The update never cast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria's Neatest State / Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal / Non-indigenes In Lagos Must Respect Their Hosts– Akiolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.