Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) (57485 Views)

Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For / Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces / See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by AsomStructures: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Ogiame: 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
The speed at which the APC moderator pushed this to front page.

Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Mitchy49(m): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
So?

Go and dig up what FFK said above Tinubu and Buhari then come and talk with me
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by flokii: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
God rewards hard work.. Tinubu worked hard for APC in the past and now that hardwork has paid him. Unlike the other man that left APGA to PDP, left PDP and joined Labour party with nothing to show in the end.
No shortcut to success.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Mitchy49(m): 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2023
NobleSeed:
we also has FFK Old tweets about BAT too

Gbam!
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by richmond500: 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2023
001Lagos:
You just called the tweet an old tweet so kini big deal

Her DP got Peter Obi in it , that's the big deal .
Pantami was crucified by u people cos of old tweet.
But now old tweets doesn't matter

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Laughingkk: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
001Lagos:

You talk like a kid , please take the back seat
Big pikin

E dey pain

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Alliswell248: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
001Lagos:

You talk like a kid , please take the back seat

Sorry pls if you are pained

Jagaban 2023 to 2031

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by youngrichnigga: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
That's a truthful person, that tweet was based on how much information was available to her and the public space at the time regard Tinubu......everyone knows that a lot has happened since 2014 which was before the APC desperation set into our politics after the 2015 general elections undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by richmond500: 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
mrvitalis:

Tinubu of 2014 is not Tinubu of today today

Yes he did well building his party but baba aged badly
Tinubu may have aged and weak physically but his experience has not.

As long as we didn't vote him to play football, I'll chose him over that one that failed in ANAMBRA

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Pickmycall: 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
She was hypnotized then.
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Ogiame: 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
Someone made a thread about Femi Fani-Kayode back then disgracing Tinubu in this forum, but the APC moderator closed the thread.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Mayeldah(m): 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
The Guinean has been a pretender all these years!

NADECO my foot, those who pretended to fighting for democracy are now godfathers destroying same democracy.

The intention has always been to steal power!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Ogiame: 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
richmond500:
Tinubu may have aged and weak physically but his experience has not.

As long as we didn't vote him to play football, I'll chose him over that one that failed in ANAMBRA
Richmond, this your hypocrisy ehn

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by RepoMan007: 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
Where is the praise?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by bigdammyj: 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
Noted.
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by caandi: 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
What’s bad with what she said in 2014?
She was in the dark
But now she has seen the light
So it’s okay to switch…
If Peter Obi effs up tomao, she’s also free to switch
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by caandi: 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
What’s bad with what she said in 2014?
She was in the dark
But now she has seen the light
So it’s okay to switch…
If Peter Obi effs up tomorrow , she’s also free to switch
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Elsueno: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2023
Aisha Yusuf despite how loud she is, Always say things as they are when ever she sees them....I don't even know what agbadorians are happy about, d same woman praised Buhari & when he failed her expectations, she didn't shy away from calling him out, same fate awaits obi if he had won..

She's most loyal to her consciences, which to me is waaay better than d emotional obi supporters & the blind loyalists at agbado Inc😄
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by AyamGod23: 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2023
001Lagos:
You just called the tweet an old tweet so kini big deal

Her DP got Peter Obi in it , that's the big deal .

exactly bro, your head dey there don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by crowther15(m): 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
NobleSeed:
we also has FFK Old tweets about BAT too
BATist are looking for things to bring happiness to themselves. That tweet was just a normal tweet to commend one for what He is doing. It was about building party, she didn't talk about any other things but party.
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by alibiz: 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
Many now practice witchcraft just for political gain
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by vincenteger: 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
OP please I want to see your primary 3 result
I want to check something
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by IpobAntidote: 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
The best thing is that u shouldn't d!g in to 0b!ng0s, 90% of them who were in politics have made posts ïñsûItïng Obi before because they know how much of fàiluré he is in government.
Now they see Obi and campaigning as their easiest ticket to becoming big political figures in Nigeria, don't expect them to throw it away.
Someone like Aisha Yesufu would have easily been SGF or minister of petroleum just by chàsiñg cIouts on SM.
Well said.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by GoodIsGod: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2023
No Big deal.
I would have supported him in 2015 if he had contested against the likes of Buhari and Jonathan too. Instead of contesting, he sold Buhari to Nigerians and today we can see what his actions has caused us.

Then in 2015, he was healthy, sound in mind and useful.

Now, he is a bad market..

So, Aisha's praise on him is nothing strange.
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by onuman: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2023
Igor33:
She be think say tinubu go dey useful, moreover Nigeria politicians na as*awo always joining the wining team..

After praising Tinubu in 2014, nearly 9 years after, she is able to understand that Tinubu is now aged and incapacitated to take over from President Buhari.
She is able to change. But some nuts in Nigeria see old and handicapped Tinubu as capable, ethnic and religious bigotry position first before these nuts for Tinubu.
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by bionixs: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
FFK tweeted too.

What has she spoken that is wrong ?
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by 77up(m): 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
Igor33:
She be think say tinubu go dey useful, moreover Nigeria politicians na as*awo always joining the wining team..
Ironically, Tinubu is not in the equation of those ashawo politicians.

The man built himself with his party ways to the top, no matter what his haters has to say against him today, the fact they can not deny is , Asiwaju is a great politician and has paid the price of whatever he is today.

May Nigeria succeed in his tenure and beyond.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by richmond500: 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ogiame:
Richmond, this your hypocrisy ehn
I am not an hypocrite.

Let's be frank, Obi could be closer to the masses than Tinubu would.
Butt when it comes to governance, Tinubu is far better, Tinubu understands economy far much more than Obi.
Also Tinubu already knows the best strategy to work with, Obi does not. A man who went to Rivers State and openly sold the governorship candidate of his party has no game.
Yes, people may be tired of APC and PDP but Obi is never the answer. Don't let your emotions cloud ur reasonings.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Chucks13: 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
She will deny saying it. Anything obidient is satanically deceit.

They can lie more than devil and will deny anything then blame Tinubu.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Ogiame: 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
richmond500:
I am not an hypocrite.

Let's be frank, Obi could be closer to the masses than Tinubu would.
Butt when it comes to governance, Tinubu is far better, Tinubu understands economy far much more than Obi.
Also Tinubu already knows the best strategy to work with, Obi does not. A man who went to Rivers State and openly sold the governorship candidate of his party has no game.
Yes, people may be tired of APC and PDP but Obi is never the answer. Don't let your emotions cloud ur reasonings.

Since people are tired of APC and PDP, and Obi is not the answer, who then is the answer?
See how you contradict yourself like a lunatic yet, say I shouldn't allow my emotions becloud my reasoning.
Daft being. 🤣

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board Of Directors - NTA / Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa / 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.