Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) (57469 Views)

Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For / Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces / See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Diligence: 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
... Kinda reminds us that Today's Obidients once hoped for real change under Buhari ..

So after 8 years of Bubu's woeful performance, you come on Nairaland to take a flashback to the Hope expressed 8 years ago?

You see why Obidients know what they need in this country. They hv tried both pdp & apc!

Take Back Your Country
ItIsNowOrNever
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by mcquin(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2023
Kapeter:
Aisha Yesufu self know say Tinubu patiently paid his dues. He built AC to first a formidable opposition and now to the ruling party. That's hard work right there. Since you self know say the rate at which this man was building this thing "One day" he will end up having the power through his hard work why you and midget rinu and other clout chaser come dey shout rigging up and down. Tinubu tried not once, not twice to produce a president from his party and failed woefully but never gave up, he didn't even throw himself at the position first, he let the new alliance grand patron go at it first and there it is, his hard work paid off. But that one go stop una from claiming stolen manhood up and down with una rented Beggar Jef gutterboy abi wetin him call himself.

Everyone needs to accept the fact that Asiwaju hard work is the only reason why he is where he is today. I for one as a conservative Yoruba from Ondo state never dey like him before but las las Bola nor offend anybody, e nor be crime to aspire, dream and work towards it. That's exactly what Asiwaju has done. I'm happy that his dream come true, he nor labour in vain. Make me self nor labour in vain for my life. Amin

Personally I have nothing against Tinubu. I even think he will perform credibly well. However, the process he used in gaining entry is too flawed, thus his legitimacy is in question. This remains a democracy and if people choose a goat rather than Whole Soyinka, allow the people their will. He forced himself on Nigerians as many were clearly angry with APC because of their failure. I am however trusting Tinubu to justify the end so Nigerians forget the means.
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Kapeter(m): 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
And how did he force himself on the people? He contested just like everyone else so please enlighten me seems there's something i'm missing bro
mcquin:

Personally I have nothing against Tinubu. I even think he will perform credibly well. However, the process he used in gaining entry is too flawed, thus his legitimacy is in question. This remains a democracy and if people choose a goat rather than Whole Soyinka, allow the people their will. He forced himself on Nigerians as many were clearly angry with APC because of their failure. I am however trusting Tinubu to justify the end so Nigerians forget the means.
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Bhettie: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2023
FEMALE ROOMMATE NEEDED IN A MINI FLAT

AT SHOMOLU, Lagos

FEE: 350k
Agency:50k
Total: 400k

Call: 08087979068
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by hgnbello(m): 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
renderme:

Lol! She practically predicted Tinubu’s presidency since 2014.

What a prophecy! That’s the big deal.

That ONE DAY has finally arrived.
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Midastorch(m): 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

I am not Princeoflagos

Princeoflagos I was told got banned till May 11th for comment he made on someone's dad

How did you get this information.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by BreconHills(m): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
MasterJayJay:
The brain of Tinubu in 2014 is not same brain of Tinubu in 2023. If I praise a product in 2001 and the expiry date is 2005, it will be foolish to expect me to praise the same expired product in 2020, 15 years after the expiration date.

babablu bulabu
gazelle gagaraga
raising walking stick to dance to national anthem, etc.

The taste of the pudding is in the eating. Make your views known with your vote in 2027.
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by wman(m): 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
Most of those activists are scammers. 95% of them. There is always an ulterior motive to win political positions and favours. That's why they always get unraveled at the end. I don't trust any of them. Same way Festus Keyamo, Oshiomole, Charly Boy, Deji Adewunmi, and others were exposed. They just move with whatever is trending at the moment.
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by JagabanBorgu: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2023
ORIAYO70:

God bless you, if u see how Obi was disparaged when he was a gov of Anambra, now cos is there son they kept mute..

Even that pig Nwayawun take swipe at him, saying the only Obi investment in Anambra is brewery, so they can drink n forget governance, say Obi they insulted den now turn their Messiah cos is there tribe...
Them think say we no know.
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Bhettie: 9:21am On May 01, 2023
HOT OFFER

FEMALE ROOMMATE NEED IN A FURNISHED MINI FLAT

AT SHOMOLU , Lagos

FEE: 250k
Agency:20k
Total: 270k

Call: 08087979068
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by mcquin(m): 9:15am On May 02, 2023
Kapeter:
And how did he force himself on the people? He contested just like everyone else so please enlighten me seems there's something i'm missing bro
If you sleep well at night believing the process that brought in Tinubu is free and fair, who am I to deny you that peace of mind?
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Kapeter(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2023
mcquin:

If you sleep well at night believing the process that brought in Tinubu is free and fair, who am I to deny you that peace of mind?
Show me the one that has been free and fair since 1999.
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by mcquin(m): 7:09pm On May 02, 2023
Kapeter:
Show me the one that has been free and fair since 1999.
Pray tell me the man that talked about CHANGE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. / Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu, Oluremi Hamzat Dressed In Girl Guides Uniform (photos) / President Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board Of Directors - NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.