Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) (57484 Views)

Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For / Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces / See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Benwallt(m): 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
Igor33:
She be think say tinubu go dey useful, moreover Nigeria politicians na as*awo always joining the wining team..

East never build a political party of reverend. Always running to join the ones others build and cry victim

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Bigchristo: 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
renderme:

Lol! She practically predicted Tinubu’s presidency since 2014.

What a prophecy! That’s the big deal.
Yeah that’s true, Narco Presido, na disgrace all of una go face Just like those who supported Buhari and see shege from the same government they supported 😂😂😂
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by onuman: 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
The best thing is that u shouldn't d!g in to 0b!ng0s, 90% of them who were in politics have made posts ïñsûItïng Obi before because they know how much of fàiluré he is in government.
Now they see Obi and campaigning as their easiest ticket to becoming big political figures in Nigeria, don't expect them to throw it away.
Someone like Aisha Yesufu would have easily been SGF or minister of petroleum just by chàsiñg cIouts on SM.
Clinching important political posts, and control of proceeds from crude oil and gas in the Niger Delta, is what politics for your type in APC all about. No patriotic politics to make all in your country better.

Not all are like you.
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by kayo80(m): 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
renderme:

Exactly
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by texazzpete(m): 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
Misleading thread title. There’s nothing in that tweet that expresses support for BAT.
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Akungitit: 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
001Lagos:

Where in the tweet did she predicted Tinubu presidency ?
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Akungitit: 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
Bro can you read?
Read again.
Also try and learn English,your grammar na wahala. grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by olisaEze(m): 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
You didn’t complete the sentence, so lemme help u. It’s going viral in agbado platforms on twitter. There, you’re welcome. Don’t mention! grin

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by richmond500: 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ogiame:

Since people are tired of APC and PDP, and Obi is not the answer, who then is the answer?
See how you contradict yourself like a lunatic yet, say I shouldn't allow my emotions becloud my reasoning.
Daft being. 🤣
it's ok to insult me, I already know u are a typical obidient.

None of the presidential candidates was the answer to a good governance, but if we are to chose based on past performance. Tinubu is better than Obi and that is why Nigerians voted him

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Treassured: 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Kcdojoto(m): 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
He only built his party but he did not build Lagos as he claimed
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Ogiame: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
richmond500:
it's ok to insult me, I already know u are a typical obidient.

None of the presidential candidates was the answer to a good governance, but if we are to chose based on past performance. Tinubu is better than Obi and that is why Nigerians voted him
Lol, I never insulted you, I only reminded you not to think that some of us here are not daft like most of you who believes a drug lord and a corrupt sick animal like Tinubu can deliver good to the populace.

That's by the way, now, kindly point any corrupt case against Peter Obi. Any case at all. I will wait

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Tareq1105: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
juman:
She and obiageli are yet rewarded by apc for their support in 2014/2015 period.

Their Bring Back Our Girls really helped APC in 2015 election just as G5 did this year. Though I would not know if opposition (Tinubu/APC) was funding them.

I think God wanted Tinubu to be there. He said Emilokan repeatedly but they were mocking him.

I watched Kenneth Okonkwo of Eluuupeee mocking him on channels TV but Tinubu remain focused on his Town Hall meetings and other engagements.

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by McLizbae: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
I nor go labour in vain too! Amin ledumare🙏
Kapeter:
Aisha Yesufu self know say Tinubu patiently paid his dues. He built AC to first a formidable opposition and now to the ruling party. That's hard work right there. Since you self know say the rate at which this man was building this thing "One day" he will end up having the power through his hard work why you and midget rinu and other clout chaser come dey shout rigging up and down. Tinubu tried not once, not twice to produce a president from his party and failed woefully but never gave up, he didn't even throw himself at the position first, he let the new alliance grand patron go at it first and there it is, his hard work paid off. But that one go stop una from claiming stolen manhood up and down with una rented Beggar Jef gutterboy abi wetin him call himself.

Everyone needs to accept the fact that Asiwaju hard work is the only reason why he is where he is today. I for one as a conservative Yoruba from Ondo state never dey like him before but las las Bola nor offend anybody, e nor be crime to aspire, dream and work towards it. That's exactly what Asiwaju has done. I'm happy that his dream come true, he nor labour in vain. Make me self nor labour in vain for my life. Amin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by deji17: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
That was before the spirit of disobedience descended on her.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by manchyme: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
Bodexman:

Don't waste your energy explaining to them. They can never comprehend the meaning of that ONE DAY

I swear, those guys are pathetic.
B4 Nnamdi Kanu case yesterday, they started posting that there's a plan to release him so that obidients can relax on reclaiming their mandate. I say which kind wahala be this. And they're praying for govt to release him ooo. Confused lots

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by renderme: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
Bigchristo:
Yeah that’s true, Narco Presido, na disgrace all of una go face Just like those who supported Buhari and see shege from the same government they supported 😂😂😂

Tinubu ain’t a narco. But God no go shame us. If tinubu shame us, na we go remove am.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by BossLA: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
renderme:

She supported Buhari in 2015 and she has never hidden it
So?
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Segzy19: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
You yourself, are you still the same way you were in 2014? Answer o

mrvitalis:

Tinubu of 2014 is not Tinubu of today today

Yes he did well building his party but baba aged badly

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2023
Igor33:
She be think say tinubu go dey useful, moreover Nigeria politicians na as*awo always joining the wining team..

If someone is good today, and I like or support him, does it mean that no matter what that person does, one must like and support him till death ?

It is only a fool that does not change his mind

That tweet was 2014...9 years ago...even if the tweet was made this morning and by afternoon, she no longer supports baba... So what ?
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
renderme:

If someone is good today, and I like or support him, does it mean that no matter what that person does, one must like and support him till death ?

It is only a fool that does not change his mind

That tweet was 2014...9 years ago...even if the tweet was made this morning and by afternoon, she no longer supports baba... So what ?
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by emerged01(m): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
She saw it but she worked against it.
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by richmond500: 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ogiame:
Lol, I never insulted you, I only reminded you not to think that some of us here are not daft like most of you who believes a drug lord and a corrupt sick animal like Tinubu can deliver good to the populace.

That's by the way, now, kindly point any corrupt case against Peter Obi. Any case at all. I will wait
1.The N200m cash that he was transferring to Lagos from Anambra before he was intercepted and he lied that he was to pay contractors with the money but it was later found out that it was part of the security votes meant for Anambra, Obi had to move it to his private Residence in Apapa
2 Obi had a corrupt case that made him deported from UK to Nigeria recently, Obi had to hide it from the public

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Afamed: 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
001Lagos:

Where in the tweet did she predicted Tinubu presidency ?

Take a brake with this kind of your grammar

Typical Lazy youth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Tareq1105: 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ogiame:

Do you know why there's no corruption case against Peter Obi?

It's bcoz Obi's not the choice of God for Nigeria.

If you're God's choice, different oppositions would rise against you suddenly.

Anytime God open a door of success unto His children, many adversaries would rise to contest it.

The Bible says that:
"an effectual doors have been opened for you but there are many adversaries"

In other word, any success that's not contested by the enemy must be a minor or insignificant success.

Huge success like president of the most populous black nation of the world must be contested, it's the word of God. Therefore, the bigger the success, the higher the number of enemies.

However, God has assured us that provisions have been made for us to triumph and cause our success to be perfected.

Therefore, the current political actors opposing Tinubu are only running their ministries. Their ministry is to contest the success of another.

So, everything is working together according to the plan and purpose of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Enemyofpeace: 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2023
So fokn what? She has the right to change her mind and sing a new song.
Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Ogiame: 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2023
richmond500:
1.The N200m cash that he was transferring to Lagos from Anambra before he was intercepted and he liked that he was to pay contractors with the money.
2 Obi had a corrupt case that made him deported from UK to Nigeria recently, Obi had to hide it from the public
Number 1.
Which of the competent court tried him on the imaginary N200m cash?

2. Tell us the corrupt case that made him got deported so we won't see you as a failed clown 🤡

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Ogiame: 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
Tareq1105:

Do you know why there's no corruption case against Peter Obi?

It's bcoz Obi's not the choice of God for Nigeria.

If you're God's choice, different oppositions would rise against you suddenly.

Anytime God open a door of success unto His children, many adversaries would rise to contest it.

The Bible says that "an effectual doors have been opened for you but there are many adversaries" In other word.

Any success that's not contested by the devil must be a minor or insignificant success.

Huge success like president of the most populous black nation of the world must be contested, it's the word of God. Therefore, the bigger the success, the higher the number of enemies.

However, God has assured us that provisions have been made for us to triumph and cause our success to be perfected.

Therefore, the current political actors opposing Tinubu are only running their ministries. Their ministry is to contest the success of another.

So, everything is working together according to the plan and purpose of God.
Don't let God to strike you with incurable sickness for this blasphemy. @bolded

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by Okoroawusa: 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2023
obembet:
Politics is a game of benefits... Aisha know what she's doing as obi know too.

Only foolish people play emotional politics
Mmmmm ..I just dey feel this Obembet these days o....

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by richmond500: 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ogiame:
Number 1.
Which of the competent court tried him on the imaginary N200m cash?
Jesus Christ, are u for real? money that was later discovered to be part of the security votes in Anambra which Obi was moving to his private residence in Apapa. If you support Obi in this case, then you are just as bad as those you are accusing.

2. Tell us the corrupt case that made him got deported so we won't see you as a failed clown 🤡
UK will not deport people for fun, since Obi has decided to hide the reason he was deported, we also decide to cover his name for him.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by yahmohy27: 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2023
001Lagos:

You talk like a kid , please take the back seat
Is you that talk like....

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) by vannessa7(f): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2023
Bodexman:

Don't waste your energy explaining to them. They can never comprehend the meaning of that ONE DAY

O ya mi lenu o, imagine the level of comprehension, very low, election 2023 is an exposé

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board Of Directors - NTA / Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa / 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.