Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) (67626 Views)

Ogun: Smoking Schoolgirls Asked To Return To Class / Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) / Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by DearGorgeous(f): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
After the slap, he should make sure to remain in school because if he steps outta school gate, I go run am street.

How can he slap me on top my school fees, ehen?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by isabi2lof: 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
Hmmm
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
This shouldn't be allowed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Charly68: 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
He forgot ,university is for adult students .. he must be suspended to reset his brain and polish his character

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Spain007(m): 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
turmacs:
Typical of the average Nigeria University. Wey their counterparts around the world dey busy dey thinking of how to produce better graduates with World class education, their own for here Na who drive car come school be their problem, who wear mofti come class, Rubbish.

If you try this kind rubbish with me and you no hold gun, if I no give you better blow for mouth, make I die!!!

Lol... better BLOW , I hope its not what am thinking?
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by bayumyguy: 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
Mufi or what for university or are they saying their own university they have school uniform I no understand ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by newnigerdelta00: 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
GreyLaw:
I hope he gets sacked! He is mentally unfit to teach if he cannot handle his archaic emotions.

Why will she wear what is against the system
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
Lol...
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
Chestbeating Cowards. Always Karate Black belts when beating a woman.

Ask him to face a man...he can run as far as Abidjan in his wife's skirts. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Bluffly: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
doggedfighter:
I am happy seeing the comfortable seats they're seated on . It's a rare sight in our universities.

All the students are still wearing their uniforms wonder what she went to do and why she doesn't have her's on. Why appear in mufti at that time ?

Looks like it's medical sciences.
Uniformity creates order and discipline. Rules must be obeyed and ethics adhered to.

Agreed most students can test your patience but then on the part of the lecturer there are better ways to handle this issue.

Slapping shouldn't be part of it.

We are too physically abusive as a people.

Assault comes too easy for us especially when in position of authority.

It's a sad !!
Even though she is on mufti, he has no right to slap her. The girl should sue his ass and he must be sacked. Highest you ask her to leave your class

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by turmacs(f): 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
That is not a slap.
It's either you are blind or you don't have data to watch the video.

turmacs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
Nonsense

Why not walk her out

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by drlateef: 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
Someone should call the police. Its a case of assault. It’s against the law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by ignis: 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
That lecturer should be sacked immediately.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
bayumyguy:
Mufi or what for university or are they saying their own university they have school uniform I no understand ooooo
that should be departmental dress code

Like Law, optometry, Banking and finance
Etc

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
doggedfighter:
I am happy seeing the comfortable seats they're seated on . It's a rare sight in our universities.

All the students are still wearing their uniforms wonder what she went to do and why she doesn't have her's on. Why appear in mufti at that time ?

Looks like it's medical sciences.
Uniformity creates order and discipline. Rules must be obeyed and ethics adhered to.

Agreed most students can test your patience but then on the part of the lecturer there are better ways to handle this issue.

Slapping shouldn't be part of it.

We are too physically abusive as a people.

Assault comes too easy for us especially when in position of authority.

It's a sad !!

Cut the long story short. The lecture f. Up and deserves severe punishment. Why not ask the student out of his class.

3 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by bizhop01: 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2023
I promised to obey rules and regulations cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
sad stubborn girl sad angry. Nowadays lecturers sef sad. Dem never born any lecturer to slap/tell us to knee down like primary 2 students .The best they can do is to dash u 32/100 making it big letter F lipsrsealed shocked sad. Sha nor try dem In your 400L nah die oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by 2cvvixr: 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ok

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Christian36: 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2023
A typical African man will always abused the power given to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Musty112: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2023
We don't sue or get sued enough in this country. Maintain a criminal action for assault and initiate a civil action to get a good chunk of damages out of the salary he claims is not enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by BackFromBalablu: 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
angry You see why i said Sometimes u just need a kettle to put potatoes in the oven so that you can make an ice cream choco bar from it grin
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
joebeckz:
Generally if someone slaps anyone, it shows a profile of who they are.
A Man shouldn't even slap a woman no matter how offensive she gets. There are alternate sanctions to put in place for every action.
Walk her out of your class and ask that she comes back dressed properly.

He is doing this cos Nigeria is a lawless state.
If this same lecturer travels to a foreign land to lecture,you will be marveled at how he will worship the students in other countries.
If change cannot start with us then we lack every right to demand change from those who lead us.

The change we desire must begin with us.

You are a simpanzee tell your woman to come try me and be offensive mugu.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Maysdevices(f): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
HeartlessMan:
I support the beating.
Women need discipline.
I support this motion.

We should start with your mom first for giving birth to you.

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Atarakpa: 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
turmacs:
Typical of the average Nigeria University. Wey their counterparts around the world dey busy dey thinking of how to Cultivate World class graduates with World class education, their own for here Na who drive car come school them go dey look, who wear mofti come class, Rubbish.

If you try this kind nonsense with me and you no hold gun, if I no give you better blow for mouth, make I die!!!

turmacs
I love ladies with action. Kiss for u dear.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Zonefree(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
Zico5:
Gangster paradise. The funniest part is that you can't do a shit. Those lecturers are real jagaban on their own
They can't do shit cos students of these days are akamu.

Back in 2009/10 in same school, there's one lecturer in faculty of business administration nicknamed Americana. He's brutal and always violent. You can't come to his class with backpack or with a phone. This man smashed over 30 blackberry phones then.

The day students mean this man, em collect. During degree exam, this man gave final year students 30 minutes to answer over 5 questions. He tore a female student answer sheet and also slap the girl. Omo, we beat the man to stupor. The man being a rugged man pulled a dagger from his boot, that was when he collected the main beating.

After the beating, we marched to VC office to lay complain and also to Government House to report to the Governor. That was the last time we saw the man in IMSU.

6 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
Keep deceiving yourselves. I’d you like , incorporate hijab and nun dresses as your uniform. You still won’t come out to become inventors or rule the economic dynamics of the world. It’s ironical how countries that don’t do all these wHala are still leading in all fields of life
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Akanbimi: 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
Including your mother? I imagine what's she's suffered in your father's hands!

HeartlessMan:
I support the beating.
Women need discipline.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by 07kjb: 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
Obakoolex:
He must be prosecuted

For what exactly,is like all of u have gone insane
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Ken4Christ: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2023
The lecturer has no right to slap her. One day he will slap the daughter of a military man and buy trouble.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
These illiterate lecturers. What an irony!

No difference between Nigerian lecturers and Nigerian police. Both very wicked, corrupt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? / 2013/2014 SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.