Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) (67580 Views)

Ogun: Smoking Schoolgirls Asked To Return To Class / Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) / Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by cezarman(m): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
Hmmm

If I no Brutally stab am to death... I don't care the consequences, na once man dey die oh!
Can't happen to me, ever.

How do people even take shiits like this? I just don't understand.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by drimzsmoke(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
joebeckz:
Generally if someone slaps anyone, it shows a profile of who they are.
A Man shouldn't even slap a woman no matter how offensive she gets. There are alternate sanctions to put in place for every action.
Walk her out of your class and ask that she comes back dressed properly.

He is doing this cos Nigeria is a lawless state.
If this same lecturer travels to a foreign land to lecture,you will be marveled at how he will worship the students in other countries.
If change cannot start with us then we lack every right to demand change from those who lead us.

The change we desire must begin with us.

I love this!!!
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Ezemeiyogu(m): 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
Nigerians obey instructions!
Everywhere no be street.

Lecturer, next time be a bit slow to express anger even though Nigerians go wan show you say you no go fit do anything if they disobey public order.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by flexyrule(m): 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
Zico5:
Gangster paradise. The funniest part is that you can't do a shit. Those lecturers are real jagaban on their own
Depends on the school.

In my alma mater, if a lecturer slaps a student... It will take over a month and series of peace talks to calm the students down.

There are students who are just waiting for stuffs like this to happen. You wee see different colours that day!
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by NothingDoMe: 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
Zico5:
Gangster paradise. The funniest part is that you can't do a shit. Those lecturers are real jagaban on their own
Says who? He's a goner.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by masseratti: 10:44pm On Apr 29, 2023
Total crass.. He has no reason to have slapped the guy.. He could have excused him from the hall.. With that said I won't advocate for the lecturer sack please, to me we need more lecturers they are really getting scares.. Another form of discipline should be applied to him but not for him to lose his job.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
Rash action! He must be in for it. Stupid man
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
GreyLaw:
I hope he gets sacked! He is mentally unfit to teach if he cannot handle his archaic emotions.

I am 99.99999999% sure he'll go scot-free! Just water under the bridge!
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by matm: 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
May be she ran her mouth when being querried.
Same happen to guys who are slapped.Its as a result of running ones mouth unnecessarily forming hard guy or girl due to lack of home training.Always learn to keep quiet, and apologise when u are wrong.
School discipline is always there.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by joebeckz(m): 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
Kenneth10110:

You are a simpanzee tell your woman to come try me and be offensive mugu.
Zero decorum.
My initial comment says it all.
I can't change who you are.
It is unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Cromagnon: 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
turmacs:
Typical of the average Nigeria University. Wey their counterparts around the world dey busy dey thinking of how to Cultivate World class graduates with World class education, their own for here Na who drive car come school them go dey look, who wear mofti come class, Rubbish.

If you try this kind nonsense with me and you no hold gun, if I no give you better blow for mouth, make I die!!!

turmacs
story

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Cromagnon: 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
Obakoolex:
He must be prosecuted
by who?
Court is not free, neither are lawyers and na you go employ the girl after him Padi victimize her?
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by hokafor(m): 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
Many are mad few are roaming. From our police force to lecturers lacks Common self control.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Cromagnon: 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
Henix:
He should be sanctioned
go sanction am na
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Cromagnon: 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
This mumu man done pick Village people call.

Please let her sue his sorry ass for assault.

You think court case is free Abi?

Meanwhile, the university has no reason not to sack this fool.

he's a civil servant, very hard to sack
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Originalsly: 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
Lecturers can do this because the students see them as demi gods ... they sheepishly accept whatever is dished out to them. Doesn't she have a bf? ... or brothers? ... or male family members? Can't area boys be hired to do the needful? Lecturers do what they do because there are no consequences for their actions. If he is cornered and slapped around ... and warned of not showing any form of retaliation in terms of grades or treatment of the victim ... I can bet my life he will never dare try such on any other student. Allll the other students just be sitting still like dummies .... and I know they can explain why.... but all explanations will lead to one conclusion.... they are all cowards. And we wonder why the country is in a mess ..... too many cowards.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Smartwave: 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
Southeast university Lecturer?
No problem,
The youths there actually needs that! To rest there Brian
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
This is an assault for crying out loud

Lol they no born any lecturer well to try such in my department back then in the university. Anyway my department is almost boys class because the percentage of girls in my class then is not up to 5 percent.

My class then is where student will seat comfortable and be smoking in class while lecture is going on and the lecturer will not say a word🤣😂.
Carrying gun and axe is a norm then to the students 🤦
I just pray my children will never attend the kind school I attend from my secondary to uni level.
Just den of cultist and nothing much.
I believe such things don't exist in that department again because most of the students are into cyber fraud and don't have time to live cultist lifestyle.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by nedekid: 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
For real? shocked
Is my eyes paining me? OK, I just wore my reading glasses to look again. It is real ohhhh!!
Assault? A pregnant married woman? Two slaps and then told her to kneel down and posibbly raise her hands up!
Chisos is lord!!!!
Walai, this happened in the east and her husband has not made use of the legendry matchet rumored to be kept in every household over there?
What has the state government done? The CP? I trust the current IG will act.
If only it was Lagos state it happened. I trust the authorites in this matter. That he goat of a lecturer would have been bundled into court, and application bail hearing adjourned till December while he lounges in kirkiri.
Chai! This is war!!!!

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
Zico5:

Oops! It depends on school though.

Back then in uni I don't think their is any lecturer fear will allow to touch any student in my class then. You won play with cultist😂🤣

Anyway thanks to the former governor that made sure adequate peace reign in the school environment, by killing some harden criminals.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
IMSU is a modified secondary school where lecturers carry themselves as demigods and students compelled to be on a departmental uniform similar to secondary school. One of the reasons I declined their admission offer long ago. Though in my school we were also mandated to wear departmental uniform but not as serious as IMSU (case study law faculty)
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by nedekid: 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
Zico5:
Hmm, don't talk like this ohh.
People like this lecturer have lost limbs or even wost still, their lives over less than this.
Someone back in the day had the most prominent joints on the island attacked. luckily the fellow that disrespected this mans wife and further assaulted him, was a fast nigger and was able to escape. It was his flashy car that bore the brunt. They machine gunned that ride to scrap. That assaulter ran out of the country and ended his social life till date.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Ordinarybob: 12:03am On Apr 30, 2023
JujuYouth:
No be mufti dem suppose wear?
Abi my brain no understand wetin i dey hear?

It's compulsory for the d to wear uniforms although he went outline but she shouldn't have tried it in the first place
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Miles300: 12:05am On Apr 30, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Why will she wear what is against the system
so your point is deserved to be slapped ?
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 12:20am On Apr 30, 2023
07kjb:

For what exactly,is like all of u have gone insane
Must you show that you don't have home training
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by komzy589(m): 12:33am On Apr 30, 2023
HeartlessMan:
I support the beating.
Women need discipline.
Me too. Some of these girls don’t have home training. You know what you’re supposed to do but you want to prove stubbornness.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:51am On Apr 30, 2023
Must the stupid lecturer assault the girl for not wearing the school uniform? Can't he be civilised in behaviour?
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Dopeluiz(m): 12:56am On Apr 30, 2023
joebeckz:
Generally if someone slaps anyone, it shows a profile of who they are.
A Man shouldn't even slap a woman no matter how offensive she gets. There are alternate sanctions to put in place for every action.
Walk her out of your class and ask that she comes back dressed properly.

He is doing this cos Nigeria is a lawless state.
If this same lecturer travels to a foreign land to lecture,you will be marveled at how he will worship the students in other countries.
If change cannot start with us then we lack every right to demand change from those who lead us.

The change we desire must begin with us.
her go slap am nonsense if she abuse my mama
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by shiwex: 1:16am On Apr 30, 2023
Disgrace.........Only will happen in Imo State....
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by shiwex: 1:17am On Apr 30, 2023
komzy589:

Me too. Some of these girls don’t have home training. You know what you’re supposed to do but you want to prove stubbornness.
You are an Idiot..........very backward thinking fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? / 2013/2014 SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Scheme / Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.