Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again Or WTF Is This???? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again Or WTF Is This???? (4564 Views)

Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? / Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again Or WTF Is This???? by Trustedapparel(m): 5:02am On Apr 30, 2023
Stupid girl with stupid post
Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again Or WTF Is This???? by Tunagee(m): 6:32am On Apr 30, 2023
Even mouth go stink, clothes go dey smell. Besides this, our women are also full of repugnant odour in their mouth. Its common in the ewedu tribe.
Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again Or WTF Is This???? by AroOkigbo(m): 6:46am On Apr 30, 2023
siofra:

Observation and experience. Nigerian men are DIRTY!!!!
You must be into runs to have such high statistics about Nigeria men.
Go wash your dirty pants and smelly puunny fess!
Then pray to get a boyfriend soon, this loneliness of a life isn't treating you well.
Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again Or WTF Is This???? by LeeSmart: 6:48am On Apr 30, 2023
[quote author=siofra post=122827956]Please we have to help them.
Statistics have shown that the average Nigerian man does not bathe regularly and I have noticed it too. This is bad because we live in the tropics and the Nigerian sun is one of the hottest in the world.
They don't bathe, they don't brush and they don't wash their clothes. How do the women who date and marry these Nigerian men even cope? They are just suffering and smiling.
Nigerian men are irredeemably dirty. Chai!!!
It's a pity.
I'm writing this because one Nigerian guy hugged me in school yesterday and I started smelling like fermented locust beans
Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again Or WTF Is This???? by ProfChris10(m): 7:13am On Apr 30, 2023
siofra:
Please we have to help them.

Statistics have shown that the average Nigerian man does not bathe regularly and I have noticed it too. This is bad because we live in the tropics and the Nigerian sun is one of the hottest in the world.

They don't bathe, they don't brush and they don't wash their clothes. How do the women who date and marry these Nigerian men even cope? They are just suffering and smiling.

It's a pity.
I'm writing this because one Nigerian guy hugged me in school yesterday and I started smelling like fermented locust beans😭

One Nigerian man put his boxers in our washing machine and our laundry room stank for years, we had to fumigate the house 😭

We need to help our Nigerian brothers. Because if they continue like this, their prized white and foreign women will not like them again.

Who did the statistics and what was the sample size?

I guess you must have met more than a million Nigerian men.

Your generalization had me questioning your education.

You said one Nigerian man hugged you in school... and another put his boxers in your washing machine... and for that you concluded that Nigerian men are dirty.

You used few men to draw a conclusion on a very large number of persons. The percentage is insignificant judging from your assertions.

I wonder if I should draw my conclusions on you based on the few behaviors of women I have met, what would that make me?
Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again Or WTF Is This???? by Eagba(m): 7:15am On Apr 30, 2023
Ever8090:
I am sure that is what your mum told you about your Dad ..but all Nigerian men are not like your dad though...
Wetin bring her dad enter this mata?
You no just get sense
Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again Or WTF Is This???? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:36am On Apr 30, 2023
SIOFRAUD and her attention seeking useless threads.
Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again Or WTF Is This???? by TUANKU(m): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2023
siofra:

It's a pity.
I'm writing this because one Nigerian guy hugged me in school yesterday and I started smelling like fermented locust beans😭

One Nigerian man put his boxers in our washing machine and our laundry room stank for years, we had to fumigate the house 😭

We need to help our Nigerian brothers. Because if they continue like this, their prized white and foreign women will not like them again.

This foolish man-hater again. I suspect this one was sexually violated as a kid probably by a relative.
Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again Or WTF Is This???? by Ever8090: 9:19am On Apr 30, 2023
Eagba:
Wetin bring her dad enter this mata?
You no just get sense
thunder fire your left ynash, na you no get sense, the Nigerian men she is refering to are people's fathers and that is what brought her father in the matter
Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again Or WTF Is This???? by Jozilinn: 9:46am On Apr 30, 2023
siofra:

It's a pity.

Must you generalize?
Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again Or WTF Is This???? by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2023
And na them dey quick shout "team foreign Women". If nigerian men know how low they're viewed abroad especially in the West, they will give themselves senses. Nigerian men are very deluded. Just a simple reply back from a fake account base abroad on Facebook is enough For them to litter everywhere with shits like "Nigerian women are boring and entitled
Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again Or WTF Is This???? by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:54am On Apr 30, 2023
siofra:

Please bathe and wash your armpits and balls.
as in football?

or legball?
grin
Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again Or WTF Is This???? by chubinwa(m): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2023
This goes to show the kind of guyx you go out with. Chaii.. I thought you were sleek and classy not knowing that you are a very very cheap slot. Take care of yourself and see the difference. From your status, you can only attract touts and scavengers
Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again Or WTF Is This???? by Officialmrt: 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ever8090:
I am sure that is what your mum told you about your Dad ..but all Nigerian men are not like your dad though...
grin
Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again Or WTF Is This???? by Baronthecelebri: 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2023
siofra:

It's a pity.

nonsense Post
Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again Or WTF Is This???? by CgRay: 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
If you can only see dirty guys around you. Then check yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Exposing Of Nipples Seen As Nudity, & Exposing Of Cleavage Is Seen As OK? / Breakup Sex / Amazingly Cute Pet Names To Call Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.