Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? (4369 Views)

Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again Or WTF Is This???? / This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by siofra(f): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
Please anytime you're in a bus pray a Nigerian man does not open his armpit. They stink. And if you're a short girl, sorry for you, because the smell of a Nigerian man boxers can knock you out.

Is it that they don't bathe again or what? Early in the morning, when one is supposed to smell fresh, Nigerian men will be smelling like rotten beans.

What is all this

The worst is when they open their mouth to toast you, Jesus!!!!!!

Please, dear Nigerian men ♥️, Zonefree, verywickedgoat, DaddyCk, pells1, pringles01, nonexisting1 and advanceDNA, invest in deodorants and good soaps, trust me they don't cost much. It's cheaper than a bet9ja slip.

And don't forget to shower and brush your teeth at least once a day. Thanks.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by VeryWickedGoat: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
Dis girl wan make I Bleep am aggressively

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by VeryWickedGoat: 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
siofra:
the smell of a Nigerian man boxers can knock you out.

Is it that they don't bathe again or what? Early in the morning, when one is supposed to smell fresh, Nigerian men will be smelling like rotten beans.

What is all this

These are the job hazards of hookup and oloshoism. Bear with it or find a responsible job.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by advanceDNA: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
siofra:

Na u start vawulwence now.... If we throw counter attack u smelly broke áss with no one to marry go dey cry for mods grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by Truvelisback(m): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin
Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by Seductress4(f): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
siofra:
Please anytime you're in a bus pray a Nigerian man does not open his armpit. They stink. And if you're a short girl, sorry for you, because the smell of a Nigerian man boxers can knock you out.

What is all this

Please, dear Nigerian men ♥️, Zonefree, verywickedgoat, DaddyCk, pells1, pringles01, nonexisting1 and advanceDNA, invest in deodorants and good soaps, trust me they don't cost much. It's cheaper than a bet9ja slip.

grin grin I love this Vawulence daughter of Grace. E pain them.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by JASONjnr(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
A male mod will move this to front page.....

1 Like

Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by hisgrace090: 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
Not far from truth though the number is not much.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by Zonefree(m): 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
How a girl appears determine the kind of guys she meet. Learn to take care of yourself so you can be attracting better guys.

11 Likes

Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by habsydiamond(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
How do you know that their boxers stings when u are in the cab.... aunty's u must have supernatural powers..... but wait oo!!! WHO COLLECT UR BREAD

1 Like

Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by OGwales(m): 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
Just speak for your fada alone or your olosho clients... Don't say most men, expect you have gotten down with most men grin

6 Likes

Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by siofra(f): 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
Zonefree:
How a girl appears determine the kind of guys she meet. Learn to take care of yourself so you can be attracting better guys.

What is this one saying

How am I attracting them?

I'll just be inside bus jejely or going down the street and suddenly one Nigerian man with terrible odour will come and pass me and try to suffocate me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by siofra(f): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

These are the job hazards of hookup and oloshoism. Bear with it or find a responsible job.

How do you know?

Are you into hookup too?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by VeryWickedGoat: 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
siofra:

How do you know?

Are you into hookup too?

I will Bleep u without condom before Xmas. Bet am.

8 Likes

Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by benqo01(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
siofra:

What is all this

Am not getting your point here o,is it that you don't bath or what.........why re u lamenting?

Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by siofra(f): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

I will Bleep u without condom before Xmas. Bet am.

God forbid! My virginity is dedicated to Jesus.

Meanwhile, the only thing you know is fûck, fûck, fûck. Don't you think of anything else? angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by virginprincess(f): 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin grin grin,So true, not all though,pls advice them well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by VeryWickedGoat: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
siofra:

Meanwhile, the only thing you know is fûck, fûck, fûck. Don't you think of anything else? angry

What else is there to know?
Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
siofra:

What is all this

angry
Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by spinna: 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
You don too Siofra like your name that's why na smellos dey toast you
Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by SouthSouth1914: 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nigerian guys armpit smells, at least not their balls. But ladies and their endless pit are a canker worm to humanity. They don’t stink, they are rotten to the core down there!

4 Likes

Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
Women stinks like a dead corpse.

4 Likes

Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by WannaHowzit(m): 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
siofra:

What is this one saying

How am I attracting them?

I'll just be inside bus jejely or going down the street and suddenly one Nigerian man with terrible odour will come and pass me and try to suffocate me.

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by Emilia154(f): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
Its true o nigeria guys stink to d core especially the yorubas. i dont mean to be tribalistic here but these set of people stink abeg! especially d ones dat bleach their skin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
siofra:

What is all this

Now that sure roll-on is officially 1k, the thing go get as e be. But seriously, last week I was asking this same question after sitting in the Keke with two men going to work. I didn't know when I told the driver that they've gotten to their bustop but the driver now said no, it's not this one but the next stop.

Men, though we know siofora can be very cheeky sometimes but I Stand with her on this one, 100%. That armpit odour should be gotten rid of at least for the sake of us wey never buy car yet. Bikonu..

5 Likes

Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by Solofresh2: 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
Emilia154:
Its true o nigeria guys stink to d core especially the yorubas. i dont mean to be tribalistic here but these set of people stink abeg! especially d ones dat bleach their skin
Am 100% sure your father stinks too
Why not advice him

2 Likes

Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by Solofresh2: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
siofra:

What is all this

Why not just advice your dad?
Instead of coming here to be a nuisance.I am 100% sure your father stinks but you can't just advice him embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by teebagy: 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
siofra:

U want to lie dat Love Machine did not disvirgin u.

1 Like

Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by techWriter1: 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by Emilia154(f): 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
Solofresh2:
Am 100% sure your father stinks too
Why not advice him
Ewehh,e pain this one o,d truth is bitter sha.abeg rest

1 Like

Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Lolss..

This OP, Siofra likes Vawulence and likes to Show Herself.

BUT She is better than that Magnolia Girl that Talks Nonstop like a Village Drunkard.

sad

2 Likes

Re: Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 02, 2022
siofra:

What is all this

Somebody need to open yor mouth wide & fart inside...twice!!!(no oofencsse) angry
[

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Peeping At My MD Laps Yesterday At Work / Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) / I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.