Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,296 members, 7,850,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

Obi Vs Tinubu: What People Need To Understand About Shetima's Double Nomination - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Vs Tinubu: What People Need To Understand About Shetima's Double Nomination (2505 Views)

Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima / Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari / Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu: What People Need To Understand About Shetima's Double Nomination by Benwallt(m): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
iSense247:
Obi has a case to win but the corrupt judges will throw his petition away on the altar of technicalities. There is judgement in this country but there's no justice. Judiciary is the hope of corrupt politicians. There's no hope for Nigeria.

You haven't enter the ring and you are already crying like this

1 Like

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu: What People Need To Understand About Shetima's Double Nomination by 77up(m): 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
Exercise in futility 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu: What People Need To Understand About Shetima's Double Nomination by Benwallt(m): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Protest ke. I would personally do the DIRTY job myself.

Your entire clan will be chopped into bits right in front of you and you will be ground to powder. Just do it
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu: What People Need To Understand About Shetima's Double Nomination by Printerscanner: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
Burruchaga71:
If Tinubu refuses to surrender the stolen mandate, we will not have another option than to do the needful.

We will be waiting for your needful.

Soldiers are looking for life specimen for shooting practice
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu: What People Need To Understand About Shetima's Double Nomination by floret23(f): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2023
Obiedun:
If you want to base this judgment on Hope Uzodimma's case then you have failed. By the way you people claimed his case was a miscarriage of justice. Do you now want miscarriage of justice. What you people said was not right is now what you want. Know this for sure that obi can never never be president of Nigeria.
You have said nothing reasonable.
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu: What People Need To Understand About Shetima's Double Nomination by Printerscanner: 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Protest ke. I would personally do the DIRTY job myself.

Coming from someone that flee at the sound of Christmas firework

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu: What People Need To Understand About Shetima's Double Nomination by Obiedun(m): 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2023
floret23:
You have said nothing reasonable.
Simply because truth is bitter. Bookmark what I have just told you and in six months time remind me if I am right or wrong.
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu: What People Need To Understand About Shetima's Double Nomination by GreyLaw(m): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
Many Nigerians, if not most, have no sense of rectitude in them. When you see them supporting the elections that brought Tinubu youw they are cursed. The moment Tinubu is sworn in, everybody has to support him, but a good man would at least agree that the election was greatly flawed and lots of underhand dealing happened. Case in point: Yaradua. The man confessed to the terrible nature of the election that threw him up, but this band of supporters today have no morality or sense of decency in them. See them frolicking in the first and second page. Shameless bunch!

1 Like

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu: What People Need To Understand About Shetima's Double Nomination by DMerciful(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
They responded by saying it was inec that did not receive their letter on time(they were actually trying to backdate but they did harmonize their lies with inec to inec gave different dates)
Newton2024:
Do you know...? As ridiculous as APC is, even in their highest euphoria of insanity, they never respond to the allegation of double nomination leveled against Shetima. They defended everything else except this one. How will nigerian corrupt judges help them? We shall see!

1 Like

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu: What People Need To Understand About Shetima's Double Nomination by DMerciful(m): 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
You dull o! Someone is challenging the results in 11 states and you're still insisting on inec third position.
Obiedun:
Even at that obi cannot be declared as winner. He took third position not second.
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu: What People Need To Understand About Shetima's Double Nomination by Obiedun(m): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
DMerciful:
You dull o! Someone is challenging the results in 11 states and you're still insisting on inec third position.
Effort in futility. Obi and his gullible followers will labour in vain.

1 Like

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu: What People Need To Understand About Shetima's Double Nomination by socialmediaman: 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
Obiedun:
Even at that obi cannot be declared as winner. He took third position not second.

One part of the petition said that votes from the person who came third was giving to the person who came first.

This means that if those votes are returned, the person who came third will come first while the person who came first comes third

You get?
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu: What People Need To Understand About Shetima's Double Nomination by DMerciful(m): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
That is not the point, the point is you saying even if Tinubu is removed, Obi came third but you refused to think that whatever pricesses that leads the court to remive Tinubu will also look at the results
Obiedun:
Effort in futility. Obi and his gullible followers will labour in vain.
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu: What People Need To Understand About Shetima's Double Nomination by stuffs2002: 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2023
Burruchaga71:
If Tinubu refuses to surrender the stolen mandate, we will not have another option than to do the needful.

Then president Tinubu would do the needful and make you cellmate to Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu: What People Need To Understand About Shetima's Double Nomination by Enice(m): 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
iSense247:
Obi vs Tinubu: People Need To Understand How Serious The Charge Of Double Nomination Is - Nya Etok

https://legitvibes.com.ng/peter-obi-vs-tinubu-people-need-to-understand-how-serious-the-charge-of-double-nomination-is-nya-etok/
COMPREHENSION HEE! Shetima was not nominated by two political parties. He was also not nominated by two constituencies. Make una dey read well before una post rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu: What People Need To Understand About Shetima's Double Nomination by eddyj36(m): 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2023
richie240:
When will justice for the akwuzu_sarz victims be gotten biko?

Charity (abi na Chiamaka sef) begins at home.
cool

It's quite disturbing you keep such pictures on your phone just for the purpose of trolling online with it. Wonder how you sleep well at night
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu: What People Need To Understand About Shetima's Double Nomination by Enice(m): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
floret23:
You are talking as if you were not aware of how the presidential election went. Obi didn't come third, he was rigged to third position and that's part of the petitions in court. Even if Obi comes third, he can still be declared winner. This had happened to him before.
funny! You don't solve mathematics in court. You solve you mathematics at home, then show your workings in court. Obi did not tender any proof to show that he deserves one more vote than what he got from INEC.
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu: What People Need To Understand About Shetima's Double Nomination by Perfectbeing(m): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
Burruchaga71:
The military will use any of you that want to cause mayhem for shooting practice
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu: What People Need To Understand About Shetima's Double Nomination by richie240: 7:03am On Apr 30, 2023
Nwoke, d pix is on d internet.
We need to be constantly reminding u lots of ur hypocrisy whenever u start ur hypocritical 'justice' - seeking drama.

Ordinary oshodi agbero shout at u, ohaneze and obidients start shouting to UN/ICC/ECOWAS/Biden/putin for 'justice', but when ur fellow blodas- ipob)ESN/UGM kill u, there's cricket sound.

Ur lots have bn disturbing our peace with requests for justice for those 'massacred' in lekki, yet none of u could provide any evidence of a single death on that tollgate nor could u provide just a single relative of those'massacred', yet the akwuzu river massacre with evidence, u all kept quiet, bcus it happened in ur backyard and was committed by ur blodas, okwea?

Does Igbo-on-igbo crime not deserve 'justice' ni? Or u only remember to seek for 'justice' when d offender is an outsider.

Ndi-hypocrites dem!
cool
eddyj36:

It's quite disturbing you keep such pictures on your phone just for the purpose of trolling online with it. Wonder how you sleep well at night
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu: What People Need To Understand About Shetima's Double Nomination by FreedomfromtheT: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
Obiedun:
You have to prove that one to logical conclusion before you can talk about shettima's case. If you want to base your case on shettima's case only then Atiku will be declared winner.
You have a point there.
I believe the counsels for the Labour Party are working seriously on that.
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu: What People Need To Understand About Shetima's Double Nomination by eddyj36(m): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
richie240:
Nwoke, d pix is on d internet.
We need to be constantly reminding u lots of ur hypocrisy whenever u start ur hypocritical 'justice' - seeking drama.

Ordinary oshodi agbero shout at u, ohaneze and obidients start shouting to UN/ICC/ECOWAS/Biden/putin for 'justice', but when ur fellow blodas- ipob)ESN/UGM kill u, there's cricket sound.

Ur lots have bn disturbing our peace with requests for justice for those 'massacred' in lekki, yet none of u could provide any evidence of a single death on that tollgate nor could u provide just a single relative of those'massacred', yet the akwuzu river massacre with evidence, u all kept quiet, bcus it happened in ur backyard and was committed by ur blodas, okwea?

Does Igbo-on-igbo crime not deserve 'justice' ni? Or u only remember to seek for 'justice' when d offender is an outsider.

Ndi-hypocrites dem!
cool

You chose to address me as igbo even when you do not know my tribe, this only shows how shallow minded you are. Am not interested in your tribal banter, I think its stupid and very disgusting for but igbos and yorubas doing so online. And I still stand by my earlier statements, using such photos to throw bants is disgusting and says alot about you and your lack of respect for human lives. Good luck with your tribal bants.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Begs Buhari To Declare Holiday On May 26 To Frustrate Supreme Court / What Does Nigeria Gain From The South East? / From Palace To Politics: Fulani Emirs Mass Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.