Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? (22046 Views)

Is No Sex Before Marriage Out-dated Or More Important Than Ever? / My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge / A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Princeton92(m): 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
I want to marry a twin
πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

1 Like

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by tfash96(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
I'm dating one currently.. It's always been my wish..No issue here cos her Kehinde is a male
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Bahamas95(m): 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2023
Blackdisciple:

One will always be razz and crazy, and the crazy one is always the small one
They're almost same size, if you don't see them together it's almost impossible to spot the difference.

Anyways you're right, the slightly smaller one is razz and crazy.....She can talk for Africa. 😁
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Blackdisciple(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
Bahamas95:
They're almost same size, if you don't see them together it's almost impossible to spot the difference.

Anyways you're right, the slightly smaller one is razz and crazy.....She can talk for Africa. 😁

Walai I have twins in my family at least I know how they do their things.
Twins are ok

1 Like

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Dewhyted(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
I'm currently dating one, it's so cool
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Babathanks(m): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2023
Lie full this thread ehn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by eepeepook: 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nairaland, the digital hub of Sango-Ota. Answers should fly left and right for obvious reason.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Onu4(m): 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2023
Yes although ex now. We broke up in February.
She and her twins do not really like alike

Am also a twins (but mine is a girl)

My elder sister are also twins...(2 girls)

My dad is a twins (but I never had the opportunity to her as my dad said she died while they were very little)

My mum's mum is also a twins

4 Likes

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by bitbillionaire: 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2023
Your advice seems good since it's meant to prevent the other twins from getting jealous but the danger here is that both of them could end up falling in love with you and you could end up banging both of them mistakenly!

To me the best solution is for the other twin you are not dating to grow up and learn to overcome any temptation to be jealous and look for her own man.

Softsnare:
My wife is a twin identical one for that

And for seven good years we dated bfr marriage I had no issues with her twin sis

The scope is for the twin sis of the girl you are dating to like make sure you don’t buy one thing always make it two

And don’t take only ur babe out take them both

That the formula

1 Like

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
vivalavida:
Lol
Dated one. The other didn't like me. Me and the one I dated broke up, she got married. Somehow someway I and her twin got close and started dating. The married one is aware and has asked me to take care of her sis. Will go for introduction sometime this yr.

Cold sobo

Very very cold
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
Onu4:

My dad is a twins (but I never had the opportunity to her as my dad said she died while they were very little)

Link me your sis make me sef born twins
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by comradeMOSHOOD: 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2023
Currently married to one
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by ajakuai(m): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2023
Dbrawllm0098:
My dad dated my mum twin first, but ended up marrying my mum. This was over 29 years ago. Crazy but we all laugh about it now.

That's crazy indeed.
How does your mum feel when her twin comes visiting? That's embarrassing.

Not even to the concerned adults' knowledge alone but the children also. Disgusting!

1 Like

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by vivalavida(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
Scrit:

Cold sobo

Very very cold

Very hard to believe. But It is true.
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by koskilala: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

That means both of them played u nd not the other way around.
definitely that's what happened grin
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Negroid001(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2023
Babathanks:
Lie full this thread ehn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Because you haven't done something doesn't mean others haven't.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by SeyiAyorinde(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
Yes, I married a twin. I had no issue with her twin sister.

My brother dated identical twins but had a problem with identification.
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
vivalavida:

Very hard to believe. But It is true.

Okay bro

I pray you the best in your union
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by vivalavida(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
Scrit:

Okay bro

I pray you the best in your union

Amen
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by McDiplomat777(m): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2023
Alexiiydon:
too much lies no good Abeg
... That's your headache... I am not here to impress anyone. Just my experience... U believe or not go hug transformer.
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by randymirrors(f): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2023
adanny01:
I only dated fraternal twins. Till today, I still don't believe they are twins cause my babe was fair, taller bustier and far more beautiful and refined. The twin was not even in my class, I would never date her.

Reminds me of this twin girls I know. They were miles apart in looks. One was taller, bigger, fairer, and had begun to grow boobs at her age 11 then. While the other still had a body of a child.

The beautiful one was self aware in terms of her beauty. You'd know with the way she carries herself and talks to other people and even her twin sister. It was so bad and obvious that she looked down on her sister cos she feels she's better than her in terms of looks.

Meanwhile, from the other twin's facial expressions and the way she carries herself, you'd know she's insecure and never happy, very quiet and never mixing with other people. The difference between their appearance is as clear as night and day. Whenever I see the less attractive twin, I do feel sorry for her.

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by tee59(f): 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2023
God bless all the twinning in the house. I'm proud to be one.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by tunmoj(m): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2023
Lori IRO

Hands in the air...

People can lie πŸ˜‚
Onu4:

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by MrDoGood(m): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, Is Lies allowed in dis your Thread? sad cool

Just say fiction grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by drimzsmoke(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2023
Scrit:

Cold sobo

Very very cold

As in!!!
If you've ever dated a girl who later became your ex and you now asked her to give you her friend she posted on her status on whatsapp, that's when you realize that guy is a f**king liar. It makes them mad when you joke with such request!!!

1 Like

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by drimzsmoke(m): 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2023
randymirrors:

Reminds me of this twin girls I know. They were miles apart in looks. One was taller, bigger, fairer, and had begun to grow boobs at her age 11 then. While the other still had a body of a child.

The beautiful one was self aware in terms of her beauty. You'd know with the way she carries herself and talks to other people and even her twin sister. It was so bad and obvious that she looked down on her sister cos she feels she's better than her in terms of looks.

Meanwhile, from the other twin's facial expressions and the way she carries herself, you'd know she's insecure and never happy, very quiet and never mixing with other people. The difference between their appearance is as clear as night and day. Whenever I see the less attractive twin, I do feel sorry for her.

This life sha....and life might have better plans for the less attractive 1(in terms of relationship and marriage)

1 Like

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Oshin56(m): 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
tee59:
God bless all the twinning in the house. I'm proud to be one.
can we link up?
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by stevups(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2023
Stephen2324:
Has any of you dated or married to a woman who is a twin? If yes, did you face any issue whatsoever with her twin sister? I am curious.

My wife is a twin. The day of my wedding her twin sister vowed to sleep on the same bed with her sister and me. She struggled the car handle with me seriously. When we got to that beautiful hotel palm77. My wife said if I didn't bring her sister to the hotel, there would no be a show at all. That was when the first war of the marriage started. The twin sister almost scatter marriage. We only received the grace to have the family till today. Any clothes I buy for my wife , I must buy for the second.. it was a war!

1 Like

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by akinade28(f): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2023
Onu4:

Wow, are you from igboora, the town with the highest number of twins?
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by stevups(m): 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
jeff1993:
Dating one presently. Her name is Uloma and her twin name is Uloaku.

Those girls are mad gan. Parked into the area newly and met Uloma at the fuel station. We got talking and we left . It was not up to two week I saw her twin with a guy walking down the road. I waved at her and she just looked at me and threw her face away ... kaiiii e pain me reach bone ooooo.

When I saw Uloma again me sef threw away my face and acted like i didnt even know her. She was the one that came up to me and called me by name. I asked her why she behaved like that the other day and she was surprised and denied. I was very angry cos I thought she was joking with me not until she told me she was twin.

The day I visited their house for the first time and saw one of them outside .... I juss held my peace. The Mumu Uloaku ran out and came to greet me like she is my Gf, me thinking it was Uloma stretched out my Hand to Hug her before my own Babe came outside laughing st my confusion. That thing vex and embarrass me ehn.

But I have found way to know who is who sha cos they look identical in everything....

I was bathing in their house, her twin sister brought soap for me, I did not even know until when I entered the room all of them were laughing at me.
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Deejay777(m): 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2023
jeff1993:
Dating one presently. Her name is Uloma and her twin name is Uloaku.

Those girls are mad gan. Parked into the area newly and met Uloma at the fuel station. We got talking and we left . It was not up to two week I saw her twin with a guy walking down the road. I waved at her and she just looked at me and threw her face away ... kaiiii e pain me reach bone ooooo.

When I saw Uloma again me sef threw away my face and acted like i didnt even know her. She was the one that came up to me and called me by name. I asked her why she behaved like that the other day and she was surprised and denied. I was very angry cos I thought she was joking with me not until she told me she was twin.

The day I visited their house for the first time and saw one of them outside .... I juss held my peace. The Mumu Uloaku ran out and came to greet me like she is my Gf, me thinking it was Uloma stretched out my Hand to Hug her before my own Babe came outside laughing st my confusion. That thing vex and embarrass me ehn.

But I have found way to know who is who sha cos they look identical in everything....
Unrelated, but hope say you dey on your ten toes for Uloma?
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Praxis758: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
Onu4:

Are you people from Igbo Ora?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence / Mother Accuses Soldiers Of Stomping 20-month-old Baby To Death In Delta (pic) / Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.