Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) (48531 Views)

Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin / ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by McLizbae: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2023
Sister Fashypearl I can see you are here for the violence. Everybody dey enter and leave NL quietly, eh reach your turn, announcement fill every where. Pele.. 😁
Fashypearl:
It's quite a good development Sha.

Nairalanders make una welcome me, I'm new here oooo...all of you be nice to me

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Naz34(m): 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
00FFT00:

What's massive or intimidating about an antiquated, 66 years old air frame whose tires you still cannot manufacture?. The Germans had since showed force with the new Airbus 400M, an airframe that stands up to the Globemaster C17 and got our people out, while Nigeria kleptocratic animals were still bickering about how to steal 1.2 million dollars.

You retarded Nigerians are still oblivious to the reality that the world and life have totally left you in their wake. No wonder they scammed you that Tinubu is your next president.
low lifet . Oyibo ass licker. Your mental retarded slaved brain is irredeemable. Continue. Oyibos care less about you .

1 Like

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by johnnychuks(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
Are they fighting the war in Egypt?
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
Jerryherd:

He got his special thank you through tax cut

That is not enough reason why Air Peace should not be thanked. He sacrifices more than AirForce.

Tax Waiver is an incentive granted to commercial outfits to assist them to develop the economy and generate employment. Tax Waiver is an indirect investment by government in the economy. Allen Onyema going to South Africa the other time and now Sudan is more than Corporate Social Responsibility of Air Peace but a Philanthropic gesture, he should be appreciated. Though I know of the deal (Niger Delta training) under Jonathan, but that has gone.

Charlie going to Sudan is good but Air Peace should be very appreciated. There is a special budget for Charlie going to Sudan while the budget of Airpeace will be borne by Allen Onyema
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by NoFucksToGive: 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

You want me to expose you, right?

You are a useless thief a scammer and a beggar and if you don't expose me you are a bastard who will be caught by efcc
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by johnnychuks(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
CondenseMilk:

How about airpeace !
No word for him?
airpeace is now Nigerian airway?
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Fashypearl(f): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
McLizbae:
Sister Fashypearl I can see you are here for the violence. Everybody dey enter and leave NL quietly, eh reach your turn, announcement fill every where. Pele.. 😁

I can't just enter unnoticed

2 Likes

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Illegal1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

omoh......tell us the truth,wetin do u former acct?
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by NoFucksToGive: 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

Scammer thief like you

Na Ogun go kill you
Ole.
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Illegal1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

omoh.....no worry,the vawulence wen u dey fyn go tire u...
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by ultimateprof: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

You are welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay?
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by viodemus: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
They have frustrated air peace but his offer is still on I heard.

I thank God that none of those students are going to the east, if not, they should be detained for debriefings, because it could be that many of them may have gone there to sharpen up their terrorist skills.

Igbos should keep alerting the UN and America about the movement of disease samples in Nigeria, in 4 days, they have moved things to various states and re-moved them again, and again. From Kaduna, to kebbi, to Benue, to Zamfara. So, what is going on. Do these people have materials handling skills? Or is there a sinister plan? We hope not. We hope it is being moved around by professionals that are diligent in their duties.

Regarding the topic, they need to diversify the forces, it shouldn't just be northerners and some sw.
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by spiralwedge(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

This is not FB oo. Anyways, your eyes go still clear
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Sirmwill: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2023
judatech:

Those are 7 words✍️

Bruv cheesy
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Sirmwill: 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
johnnychuks:
Are they fighting the war in Egypt?

Nigerian citizens made the land travel through the Sahara to Egypt from Sudan smiley
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by kay29000(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

New abi you opened new account grin
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by vengertime: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
CodeEmir:

We Appreciate their sacrifices

Keep quiet, which sacrifice. Those crooks are useless
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by 00FFT00(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
Naz34:
low lifet . Oyibo ass licker. Your mental retarded slaved brain is irredeemable. Continue. Oyibos care less about you .

Na your papa be low lifet.
Dimwit.
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by shopwiser: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2023
Wow I saw this plane fly over my house yesterday.. it was really big.. so it was going to Egypt... omo
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Lovenorth: 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
CondenseMilk:

How about airpeace !
No word for him?
What pragmatic thing did he do?
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Badguy77(m): 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

Typical illustration of a saddist.
If I answer you ehn
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by slowice(m): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2023
Onyeama is a real business man. He is using his leverage well

1 Like

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by nams77: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
Jerryherd:

He got his special thank you through tax cut

Is he the only person to get waivers? Are you telling me no other airline got waivers? Where are the others in time of need?
Is he obligated to help?

Save you thank you son. we appreciate him immensely
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by localbreed(m): 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2023
EKONGKING:
I just have one word to say ,

Thank you to armed forces of Nigeria.

I thought you said one word?
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by mastermaestro(m): 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
Racoon:
Not bad! Nice efforts by the NAF. Meanwhile, hope those C-130 Hercules are well serviced & maintained? I remember the painful crash of August 26, 1992 in Ejigbo Lagos here.

Wicked boy, the least you could do was wish them well. sad
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by stuffs2002: 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
babaolofin:

That is not enough reason why Air Peace should not be thanked. He sacrifices more than AirForce.

Tax Waiver is an incentive granted to commercial outfits to assist them to develop the economy and generate employment. Tax Waiver is an indirect investment by government in the economy. Allen Onyema going to South Africa the other time and now Sudan is more than Corporate Social Responsibility of Air Peace but a Philanthropic gesture, he should be appreciated. Though I know of the deal (Niger Delta training) under Jonathan, but that has gone.

Charlie going to Sudan is good but Air Peace should be very appreciated. There is a special budget for Charlie going to Sudan while the budget of Airpeace will be borne by Allen Onyema

Allen Oyeanma of Air Peace will not be thanked because what he is doing is basically eye service.

Did the Nigerian Air Force tell Air Peace they couldn't handle the evacuation. I can tell you that evacuation from war environment is purely military job and Allen Oyeanma doesn have any military knowledge to handle such
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Naija4love(m): 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

Give me your contact, i will like to welcome you Specially 🥹🥹 and in personal also

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nigeria is destined to be a great country and it shall be great again ! Thank you to our Air force,and the entire armed forces. We love you guys.
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by PaNnamdi: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

A disguising evening newspaper spotted cheesy
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Memeni(m): 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2023
A century hours late... just like their African time....spits*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maina Breaks Down As Court Remands Him In Kuje Prison / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) / BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.