Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) (48542 Views)

Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin / ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Zeno9: 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by lildush(m): 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
[quote author=EKONGKING post=122833415] I just have one word to say ,

Thank you to armed forces of Nigeria.[/quote

Dey should also come to our rescue... come may
29th]
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by ITbomb(m): 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
CondenseMilk:

How about airpeace !
No word for him?
Islamnabad don't want to be rescued by an infidel
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by moshino(m): 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
EKONGKING:
I just have one word to say ,

Thank you to armed forces of Nigeria.

That's more than ONE word.

But I guess in Nigeria, nothing is ever as promised.
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by moshino(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2023
Jerryherd:

He got his special thank you through tax cut

How about other airlines in Nigeria, how about Dangote, and what did they do for those students?

1 Like

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Electrochemistry(m): 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ok, nice move!
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Hespee93: 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:
It's quite a good development Sha.

Nairalanders make una welcome me, I'm new here oooo...all of you be nice to me

Just mind your buiniess if you want nairalanders to be nice to you.

Welcome aboard.

1 Like

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by naijamerican: 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
Naz34:
low lifet . Oyibo ass licker. Your mental retarded slaved brain is irredeemable. Continue. Oyibos care less about you .

nah oyinbo built the plane your useless leaders are now overpaying for to airlift your useless brothers in sudan. be respectful
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Ten06(m): 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nigeria have some very dedicated and responsible citizens, but some of the citizens and some of our leaders are witches and wizards. And it is those bad ones that are frustrating everything in this country
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by elvisco10(m): 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2023
Na water I dey see dem dey load oo.no sign been in Egypt... everyone just dey praise without watching if true,,na fake news
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Walamide: 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
There's a wilderness experience. Make them sha return home first
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Dshocker(m): 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

Na slaughter house you enter so...

It does not taste good.
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Fashypearl(f): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
Dshocker:

Na slaughter house you enter so...

It does not taste good.

Most of them are toxic in nature
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Dshocker(m): 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

Most of them are toxic in nature

How did you know¿

1 Like

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by davillian(m): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
EKONGKING:
I just have one word to say ,

Thank you to armed forces of Nigeria.
That's a full sentence and not a word ..
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by LaSenior: 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
Jerryherd:

He got his special thank you through tax cut

myopic reasoning

Dangote and bua that are enjoying tax cut how are they giving back to the country
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Truthshscrazy: 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
cool
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Shattuck(m): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

welcome
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by allthingsgood: 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
XY23:

You didn't hear that the aircraft didn't have clearance to land. You people will destroy the fabric of our society with this mindset laced with bigotry.

i guess "bigotry"is wailers new found word. grin
Everything is bigotry. mtscheeew undecided
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by tishbite42: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2023
Racoon:
Not bad! Nice efforts by the NAF. Meanwhile, hope those C-130 Hercules are well serviced & maintained? I remember the painful crash of August 26, 1992 in Ejigbo Lagos here.
They are well serviced
NAF 913 and 918
NAF 917 is undergoing servicing
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by ojex004: 7:17am On May 01, 2023
Won ba Oju airspeace ati awon Omo Igbo je grin
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by QuinModah(f): 2:07pm On May 20, 2023
[quote author=Biodun00 post=123235031][/quote]Yes
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by macsilver(m): 9:37pm On May 21, 2023
[quote author=Biodun00 post=123235031][/quote]

Hello, I’m aware of the application closing date but I’d like to know if it is still available. Asking for a younger colleague who wants to intern even without pay

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija / Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts / Adams Oshiomhole Working Out During Lockdown (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.