Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. (733 Views)

Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia / Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi / Ugwuanyi Has Entrenched Participatory Democracy In Enugu – Royal Fathers Hail Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by Pinkybae: 6:35am On Apr 30, 2023
"Obi-Dient movement must recognize they're fighting a historic battle against entrenched forces- Christopher O Biose, former commissioner for old Bendel State.
WE MUST ALL WATCH THIS OOOOO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m19iw7lAmL4

" New Nigeria is a greatest transformational project for greatest black country in the world and they should be proud of themselves- CO Biose-

Every Nigerian especially the youths must listen to this honest father and elder Nigeria. We're not privileged to have such dignified elders in our country other than stomach infrastructure shameless lying elders😡😡

TINUBU'S SOUTHWESTERN FOOT SOLDIERS SHOULD LISTEN FROM 7:54 TO HEAR TINUBU'S RECOMMENDATION THAT FGN SHOULD GIVE FULANI HERDSMEN EMPTY LANDS IN SOUTHWEST.

Thank you daddy for encouraging us. God will preserve your life in great health to see New Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by Printerscanner: 6:42am On Apr 30, 2023
You will cry for long. No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by Pinkybae: 6:45am On Apr 30, 2023
Printerscanner:

Shame on you. And hate and bitterness will eat you up like cancer. But people like you wouldn't mind boarding Air peace when in trouble.

Miserable life.
Poverty of the mind is definitely the worst.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by Ofunaofu: 6:46am On Apr 30, 2023
Printerscanner:

You will cry too

We all cried during the current calamitous Buhari APC government

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by Pinkybae: 6:48am On Apr 30, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You will cry too

We all cried during the current calamitous Buhari APC government

Don't mind them. They all were suffering outgoing administration. The market prices don't discriminate by tribe and religion.

I am ashamed of young Nigerians threading along the APC primordial tribal and religious politics.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by richmond500: 6:52am On Apr 30, 2023
Pinkybae:

Shame on you. And hate and bitterness will eat you up like cancer. But people like you wouldn't mind boarding Air peace when in trouble.

Miserable life.
Poverty of the mind is definitely the worst.

That air peace got close to N1b waiver from the govt for every newly acquired jet.
Why you are busy think air peace is doing a favour, that is the company business strategy, if he wasn't getting Monopoly from the govt, I doubt he will do all these.
Printerscanner:
This is the most stupid comment, though I dislike the Obi movement, but tribal conflict is never going to move this country forward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by thesicilian: 6:53am On Apr 30, 2023
But those entrenched forces are within your ranks, not outsiders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by richmond500: 6:56am On Apr 30, 2023
Pinkybae:

Don't mind them. They all were suffering outgoing administration. The market prices don't discriminate by tribe and religion.

I am ashamed of young Nigerians threading along the APC primordial tribal and religious politics.
tribal and religious politics is not particular to APC alone, Obi also adopted that strategy.

The thing is that, the fact that you decide to support a politician doesn't make that politician an overnight saint.
Obi diverted money meant for Security votes from Anambra to his residence in apapa, Tinubu was involved in drug trafficking, Atiku converted Nigerian assists to his own.

There is no corruption in APC that is not in Labour party, it's times we see them as one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by Pinkybae: 6:57am On Apr 30, 2023
richmond500:
That air peace got close to N1b waiver from the govt for every newly acquired jet.
Why you are busy think air peace is doing a favour, that is the company business strategy, if he wasn't getting Monopoly from the govt, I doubt he will do all these.
This is the most stupid comment, though I dislike the Obi movement, but tribal conflict is never going to move this country forward

Some of you guys in the Southwest are calling for tribal conflict in this country. What's wrong with you?

Why are you making enemies with the rest of Nigerian? You think you're targeting Igbos, the rest of the South are outraged with you and the North laughing at you.

Get some sense.

This is disgraceful to say the least.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by richmond500: 7:00am On Apr 30, 2023
Pinkybae:

Some of you guys in the Southwest are calling for tribal conflict in this country. What's wrong with you?

Why are you making enemies with the rest of Nigerian? You think you're targeting Igbos, the rest of the South are outraged with you and the North laughing at you.

Get some sense.

I am from the SS and I dislike Obi strategy, stop thinking everyone that disliked Obi is from the West.
I don't have problem with Igbos, I only dislike Obi. Infact if Umahi had contested in the election, I would have voted him, He was my most favourite politician after Osinbajo and Zulum

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by Houseontherock1: 7:02am On Apr 30, 2023
Which new Nigeria are you people talking about? Even if Obi was given the undeserved opportunity to rule, he and his obidients will complain about Buhari for the duration of his tenure the same way Bubu did. But he will achieve nothing! It's all mouth!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by Pinkybae: 7:05am On Apr 30, 2023
richmond500:
tribal and religious politics is not particular to APC alone, Obi also adopted that strategy.

The thing is that, the fact that you decide to support a politician doesn't make that politician an overnight saint.
Obi diverted money meant for Security votes from Anambra to his residence in apapa, Tinubu was involved in drug trafficking, Atiku converted Nigerian assists to his own.

There is no corruption in APC that is not in Labour party, it's times we see them as one

You're a bloody liar.
You suffered under Buhari.
Tinubu will see to your demise by starvation.
You ain't seen nothing yet.
All embassies are closed. No escape.
Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by richmond500: 7:06am On Apr 30, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Which new Nigeria are you people talking about? Even if Obi was given the undeserved opportunity to rule, he and his obidients will complain about Buhari for the duration of his tenure the same way Bubu did. But he will achieve nothing! It's all mouth!
Obi was never an option, he is not intellectually fit to rule Nigeria, if not that people like Marcaroni and Aisha Yesufu completely surrendered the endSars to him, nobody will talk about him.
The endSars was supposed to be a Nigerian thing and no politician should have had a breakthrough.
With this nonsense, there will never be a one voice among the youth again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by richmond500: 7:08am On Apr 30, 2023
Pinkybae:

You're a bloody liar.
Lolz, I sorry for you.
Everyone is not suffering like you, you better go and start legit hustle cos hatred will not pay the bills

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by 001Lagos: 7:14am On Apr 30, 2023
Printerscanner:
You illiterate , Nnamdi Azikiwe was Nigeria first president and he ruled over your grand father's and grand mother's and your father .

An Igbo man will surely rule again

Yoruba have only ruled twice , Obasanjo and now Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by AmotekunSW: 7:14am On Apr 30, 2023
Pinkybae:

Get some sense.

And you think the SW cares about what you losers in the SE think?

When Onigbinde a Yoruba man was campaigning for Obi as far back as 3 Years ago, where was your father then?
When Akin Osuntokun was receiving insults for Obi, where was your association of elderly fools called the Ohaneze?

You nonentity now come out to insult Yorubas.
I don't blame you, it is the stupid Yorubas supporting that useless ipob project called Peter Obi that I blame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by AmotekunSW: 7:15am On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

You illiterate , Nnamdi Azikiwe was Nigeria first president and he ruled over your grand father's and grand mother's and your father .

Obasanjo 10 years
Tinubu 8 Years

Azikiwe 6 months. Na youth corper?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by AmotekunSW: 7:16am On Apr 30, 2023
Pinkybae:

You're a bloody liar.

It is your father hiding under the bed every Monday that closed the embassy na. Foolish akpu pig.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by Odin13: 7:18am On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

He will never understand this words

Peoppe that have ruled over their forbears…

Yoruba sha..
Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by helinues: 7:18am On Apr 30, 2023
Must this people always fight a battle they can never win?

2 Likes

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by 001Lagos: 7:19am On Apr 30, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Obasanjo 10 years
Tinubu 8 Years

Azikiwe 6 months. Na youth corper?
Once a president always a president .

And don't forget that Igbos were the back bone of Obasanjo government . The Igbos were in the top positions in Obasanjo government more than the yorubas and I could remember how Tinubu and some of you yorubas were crying marginalization up and down back then.

Buhari don give una small mouth now person no hear word but don't worry, the table will surely turn 😂😂😂
You guys have shown how tribalistic you can be . Una go collect when the table turns .
Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by Strafudeen: 7:22am On Apr 30, 2023
richmond500:
I am from the SS and I dislike Obi strategy, stop thinking everyone that disliked Obi is from the West.
I don't have problem with Igbos, I only dislike Obi. Infact if Umahi had contested in the election, I would have voted him, He was my most favourite politician after Osinbajo and Zulum

Do you know umahi made his money through international 419?

Please just voice your bias in peace. God has given obi to obidients live with it or form umahients grin
Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by Pinkybae: 7:24am On Apr 30, 2023
Printerscanner:

Can't believe people with half a brain is liking this deranged comment. Many Nigerians youths are damaged beyond redemption.

Please make sure you don't apply for a job in businesses not owned by Southwesterners or the Northerners. Keep blocking your destinies for a chicken change you get paid in TINUBU'S troll factory.
Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by AmotekunSW: 7:27am On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

Once a president always a president .

And don't forget that Igbos were the back bone of Obasanjo government . The Igbos were in the top positions in Obasanjo government more than the yorubas and I could remember how Tinubu and some of you yorubas were crying marginalization up and down back then.

Also remember that OUK once said Obasanjo's father is an Igbo man.
So therefore, Igbos have occupied the Presidency and should stop crying that it's their turn to produce the President. 2038, the Presidency is coming back to the South, it is the turn of the South South.

1 Like

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by Pinkybae: 7:28am On Apr 30, 2023
AmotekunSW:

It is your father hiding under the bed every Monday that closed the embassy na. Foolish akpu pig.

Miserable thing.

I am a not really feeling your pain you know that.

I am dual citizen Nigeria and United States 🇺🇸

Burn down Nigeria for all I care.

I just feel hurt that reasonable Nigerians fighting for a better nation are getting sabotaged by illiterate poverty stricken people.

Yes, US embassy is closed. Go try.

I hate to get this unnecessary details but I have to give you reason to hit your head on the wall.
Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by 001Lagos: 7:30am On Apr 30, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Also remember that OUK once said Obasanjo's father is an Igbo man.
So therefore, Igbos have occupied the Presidency and should stop crying that it's their turn to produce the President. 2038, the Presidency is coming back to the South, it is the turn of the South South.
It is not by who rules, hope the region ruling are living a better life and not selling there land and houses to Igbos due to hunger ?

Atleast I know for a fact that Igbos have bought almost all the houses in Lagos
Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by AmotekunSW: 7:32am On Apr 30, 2023
Pinkybae:

Miserable thing.

I am a not really feeling your pain you know that.

I am dual citizen Nigeria and United States 🇺🇸

Burn down Nigeria for all I care.

I just feel hurt that reasonable Nigerians fighting for a better nation are getting sabotaged by illiterate poverty stricken people.

Yes, US embassy is closed. Go try.

I hate to get this unnecessary details but I have to give you reason to hit your head on the wall.

Dual citizen my azs. Foolish bottom feeder slaving away her miserable life while being a useless runt of the society. Foolish cotton-picking slave.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by AmotekunSW: 7:33am On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

It is not by who rules, hope the region ruling are living a better life and not selling there land and houses to Igbos due to hunger ?

Atleast I know for a fact that Igbos have bought almost all the houses in Lagos

You will still carry yur houses on your head and run back to your region when your cup gets full. Na small remain.

Last election never teach you sense. Owning a property in Lagos doesn't mean a thing. When we are ready to deal with you, you will come out and submit your face for hard slaps.

Talking of better life, are you not the one that they used "I will take you to Lagos" to impregnate your mother?

Yet, you are talking about better life. Go and give your mother better life.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by Pinkybae: 7:37am On Apr 30, 2023
richmond500:

You speak for your foolish self. You do not speak for rest of the SS. Of course, there will some back stabbers down there like your useless clown 🤡 Wike.

Time to divide Nigeria 🇳🇬
Another war is looming.
No way, we can co-habit with this level bitterness, hatred and vitriol. Nigeria should be divided so Tinubu can be the president of Yoruba Nation.
Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by AmotekunSW: 7:39am On Apr 30, 2023
Pinkybae:

You speak for your foolish self. You do not speak for rest of the SS. Of course, there will some back stabbers down there like your useless clown 🤡 Wike.

Another war is looming.
No way, we can co-habit with this level bitterness, hatred and vitriol. Nigeria should be divided so Tinubu can be the president of Yoruba Nation.

Look at this foolish slave insulting the SS after insulting the SW. No wonder you are useless and no one wants to associate with you fools. There are 6 regions and you are having problems with 5. You akpu niggers are not evolved enough to live with humans.

You make so much noise about war, yet you stupid losers have never won a single war.
I spit on your empty flat heads.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by Pinkybae: 7:39am On Apr 30, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Dual citizen my azs. Foolish bottom feeder slaving away her miserable life while being a useless runt of the society. Foolish cotton-picking slave.
Ok. come get the citizenship of United States.
Jealous savagery. People like you goes no further in life because your wickedness will forever keep you down.

What a thug! Shame!

Even citizenship of Ghana 🇬🇭 you no fit get😡
Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by richmond500: 7:43am On Apr 30, 2023
Pinkybae:

Another war is looming.
ur bitterness is just coming from the fact that ur UK deportee was beaten mercilessly by Jagaban

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Max Air Plane Crash Lands At Abuja Airport (video) / Buhari Said We Will Miss Him When He Is Gone / IPOB Faction Orders Two-week Sit-at-home After Southeast Leaders’ Abuja Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.