Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. (755 Views)

Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia / Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi / Ugwuanyi Has Entrenched Participatory Democracy In Enugu – Royal Fathers Hail Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by AmotekunSW: 7:43am On Apr 30, 2023
Pinkybae:

Ok. come get the citizenship of United States.
Jealous savagery. People like you goes no further in life because your wickedness will forever keep you down.

What a thug! Shame!

Even citizenship of Ghana 🇬🇭 you no fit get😡

When I come to the US, I come in as part of the FG delegation.
Bottom feeding slaves like you change the toilet papers in our hotels.

I can comfortably buy your entire lineage and pay in dollars. Foolish thing.

You are a failure in the US and a failure in Nigeria.

Go and tell that Agulu thief that he will never rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by Pinkybae: 7:44am On Apr 30, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Look at this foolish slave insulting the SS after insulting the SW. No wonder you are useless and no one wants to associate with you fools. There are 6 regions and you are having problems with 5. You akpu niggers are not evolved enough to live with humans.

You make so much noise about war, yet you stupid losers have never won a single war.
I spit on your empty flat heads.

And you think Igbos will not retaliate your vicious attacks, insults, bullying and physical aggression at some point? If you coward don't want war respect others in this country.
Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by richmond500: 7:45am On Apr 30, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Look at this foolish slave insulting the SS after insulting the SW. No wonder you are useless and no one wants to associate with you fools. There are 6 regions and you are having problems with 5. You akpu niggers are not evolved enough to live with humans.

You make so much noise about war, yet you stupid losers have never won a single war.
I spit on your empty flat heads.
first they insulted the north, after that they entered the SW and now they are attacking SS.
Losers will always find someone to insult just to feel good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by Pinkybae: 7:46am On Apr 30, 2023
AmotekunSW:

When I come to the US, I come in as part of the FG delegation.
Bottom feeding slaves like you change the toilet papers in our hotels.

I can comfortably buy your entire lineage and pay in dollars. Foolish thing.

You are a failure in the US and a failure in Nigeria.

Go and tell that Agulu thief that he will never rule Nigeria.

Says a thug who survive on daily stipend received from Tinubu's troll factory.
Keep fooling yourself 🙄
Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by richie240: 7:47am On Apr 30, 2023
Small tact laidiz, una nor get.
If den tell una to just face una buying and selling e go be like insult.

What ur tactlessness is inferring is: "when I collect the gun from u, I go show u shege".
No plobrem, shebi na when u see d gun first nah. Ngwanu, comman collect it!
cool

001Lagos:

Once a president always a president .

And don't forget that Igbos were the back bone of Obasanjo government . The Igbos were in the top positions in Obasanjo government more than the yorubas and I could remember how Tinubu and some of you yorubas were crying marginalization up and down back then.

Buhari don give una small mouth now person no hear word but don't worry, the table will surely turn 😂😂😂
You guys have shown how tribalistic you can be . Una go collect when the table turns

2 Likes

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by AmotekunSW: 7:48am On Apr 30, 2023
Pinkybae:

And you think Igbos will not retaliate your vicious attacks, insults, bullying and physical aggression at some point? If you coward don't want war respect others in this country.

Retaliate
The last time you looked for trouble, 3M of your type were used as scapegoats.
If you dare make pim in this country, it is 6M pigs that will go this time.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by richmond500: 7:48am On Apr 30, 2023
Pinkybae:

mumu talk.
Tinubu is ur next president, after that it will go back to the north, then the SS will take it after the north, then it will go to the north again.

That is 32yrs of wailing for u grin and ur kinsmen

3 Likes

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by AmotekunSW: 7:49am On Apr 30, 2023
Pinkybae:

Are you not the fools insulting everyone as evidenced by your worthless self on this thread?

The last time you looked for trouble, 3M of your type were used as scapegoats.
If you dare make pim in this country, it is 6M pigs that will go this time.

You will NEVER get Presidency until the 5 regions you insult every day are comfortable enough to work with you.

Till then, keep using ipob to destroy your land.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by richmond500: 7:51am On Apr 30, 2023
Pinkybae:

War ke, u knew what happened in that last war abi? grin
Ona go soon shout genocide again

2 Likes

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by AmotekunSW: 7:54am On Apr 30, 2023
Pinkybae:

Says a thug who survive on daily stipend received from Tinubu's troll factory.
Keep fooling yourself 🙄

Look at this fool that the American Police or Gangs will soon shoot in a drive-by. You're just a walking hashtag. They will shoot you for being black and no one's gonna do anything about a worthless slave like you.

1 Like

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by richie240: 7:54am On Apr 30, 2023
Yíbos and confusion:
Only una wan plesidency, wan biafla wan destluction of d same countly u wan to govern.
Hian!
cool

Pinkybae:

You speak for your foolish self. You do not speak for rest of the SS. Of course, there will some back stabbers down there like your useless clown 🤡 Wike.

Time to divide Nigeria and 🇳🇬
Another war is looming.
No way, we can co-habit with this level bitterness, hatred and vitriol. Nigeria should be divided so Tinubu can be the president of Yoruba Nation.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by AmotekunSW: 7:55am On Apr 30, 2023
richmond500:
War ke, u knew what happened in that last war abi? grin
Ona go soon shout genocide again

Don't mind that fool.
Last time they went to war, they killed them like flies and it didn't stop the Argungu fishing festival or Lagos Owambe from holding while the war was on.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by richmond500: 8:00am On Apr 30, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Don't mind that fool.
Last time they went to war, they killed them like flies and it didn't stop the Argungu fishing festival or Lagos Owambe from holding while the war was on.
Na Gowon I blame, he should have wiped them off the surface of the earth, but alas he was too soft

1 Like

Re: Obidients are Fighting A Historic Battle Against Entrenched Forces- CO Biose.. by Isobug: 8:57am On Apr 30, 2023
Printerscanner:
You will cry for long. No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria
Your stupidity knows no bounds. All you know is Tribalism Tribalism Tribalism.
No one is that the Man speaking is not even an Igbo but your blindness and lack of good judgement has blacken your evil mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rebellion Against Tinubu Begins:kalu,uba & Others Draw Battle Line;reject Akpabi / Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima 2023. You Are All Invited. / My Father Was The Owner Of Banana Island But Nigeria Government Took It Away Fro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.