Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,741 members, 7,862,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

What Will I Tell My Parents That You Do...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will I Tell My Parents That You Do...? (256 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will I Tell My Parents That You Do...? by blacksam01: 7:09am On Apr 30, 2023
this very searching questions has gradually but consistently become the bane of good truly loving relationships...the ladies that shld b married become more consumed on the class of jobs that her patner does and instead of stand with him to make him better , sh allows societal pressure to disintegrate her relationship

this is mostly common among the good intended, loving struggling middle class men that are not under the umbrella of the so called " white collar".
and 99.99% of graduate ladies exhibit this character....

...granted his income is sufficient to sustain marriage, his love is evident, his caring for u is unprecedented nd his growth prospect is evidently achievable, why are ladies bent on some particular kind of jobs for marriage leaving out a large pool of good well intended handsome men outnof their bracket just because of title of job...

ladies please speak up, why is this so..?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe Marriage Is A Scam? / How Do I Get To Mega Chicken Ikota / She Is So Tantalising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.