Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Why Many Will End Up In Hell House - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Many Will End Up In Hell House (8058 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by pacesetting: 11:05am On Apr 30, 2023
That is why he is God, not your earthly father. If you believe there is God and he rewards both good and evil, that is the basic thing. But where you're getting it all wrong is trying to figure out what He should do and Shouldn't do. The hell, as described, may not be exactly as the preachers have described it. It may be milder, and it may even be much worse than described. You can't figure why God does what He does. It's beyond your mere human reasoning. Remember he gave you that brain to reason in the first place. You can't understand Him, no matter how hard you try.
FahBuLous:
This is you just being sheer stupid and foolish...
I believe in God 100% but I don't believe a loving father who knows the end from the beginning would create a place of eternal condemnation for a child he created in his own image to suffer for eternity.
If he actually knows the end from the beginning and he knows I am hell bound, then why did he create me?

Stop for a minute and think and stop being stupid abt useless.. Think fool, think...

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by FahBuLous: 11:07am On Apr 30, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
You are the most vunerably stupid and foolish ignoramus empty shell. You said no hell. But God has clearly stated in the Bible that there is heaven and hell. So indirectly u are saying no hell, means God didn't say it
I love how stupid you submitted yourself to me...
Now let me educate your stupidity..
It was written that Jesus came to die for our sins, he died for our sins and paid the price already, when why do you think he will still send people to hell?

God knows the end from the beginning right?
Okay, he know you'll come into the world and die as a dinner and be sent to hell to suffer for eternity and he still created you.
Does this make him a bad God? No it doesn't because we came from heaven and we will return to heaven at the end.

So now that you have finished being stupid, show me a proof that there is hell.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Olowosaudi(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2023
Hmm. We still have so many mumu people in these 21st century in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2023
People who love pleasure rather than God are bound for Hell.The Devil is seriously at work,promoting invention of things that will keep people's mind off God.For example the movie Harry Potter movies and books series were designed to make ignorant souls believe witchcraft and wizardry are good.
But any power except that from God cannot be good.
There are a lot of Hollywood movies that promote occultism and present it as being nice.For example, the seasonal movie, Supernatural is a movie designed by Hell and its human vessels.This demonic movie presented God as having a sister, the Darkness, and she's more powerful than God.It also presented demons as being able to be killed with a knife, and that angels possess humans.This movie also presented Sam and Dean using occultic symbols to trap demons and excorcise them.
But we all know that Satan cannot cast out Satan.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Nicolo360: 11:07am On Apr 30, 2023
Lori iro, heaven or hell doesn’t exist.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by FahBuLous: 11:08am On Apr 30, 2023
pacesetting:
That is why he is God, not your earthly father. If you believe there is God and he rewards both good and evil, that is the basic thing. But where you're getting it all wrong is trying to figure out what He should do and Shouldn't do. The hell, as described, may not be exactly as the preachers have described it. It may be milder, and it may even be much worse than described. You can't figure why God does what He does. It's beyond your mere human reasoning.
I have told you to calm down and think with your demented brain but you are still being stupid and foolish... It's hard to communicate with fools for real..
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:10am On Apr 30, 2023
Mockers repent ooooo
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Draslo(m): 11:10am On Apr 30, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Okay, if you say so.

grin grin grin Since time is not linear, then we can wait for another 2000 years, then finally we may see a super Africa, but what about now!!

Now? Now is what you make of it. The pioneers of Christianity in Africa are those who made us the way we are now. Whips and chains in one hand, the bible in the other. It takes millenniums to wipe away such damage.
They see our bronze works and agree that they were metallurgical works ahead of their time. This just means without the invasion of Christians in Africa, we would have developed wonderfully.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by TheBTCinvestor: 11:12am On Apr 30, 2023
Sunnyshinylight:
War against indiscipline

Many hate the hard life, they want everything easy way.

Matthew 7
Enter through the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and spacious and broad is the way that leads away to destruction, and many are those who are entering through it.

But the gate is narrow (contracted by pressure) and the way is straitened and compressed that leads away to life, and few are those who find it. [Deut. 30:19; Jer. 21:8.]

Deuteronomy 30
I call heaven and earth to witness this day against you that I have set before you life and death, the blessings and the curses; therefore choose life, that you and your descendants may live.

Jeremiah 21
And to this people you [Jeremiah] shall say, Thus says the Lord: Behold, I set before you the way of life and the way of death.

There you have it. Folks hate to be disciplined.

Begin today to appreciate the hard way, that means the life of a soldier.

Compromise

2 Timothy 2
Take [with me] your share of the hardships and suffering [which you are called to endure] as a good (first-class) soldier of CHRIST JESUS.

No soldier when in service gets entangled in the enterprises of [civilian] life; his aim is to satisfy and please the one who enlisted him.

And if anyone enters competitive games, he is not crowned unless he competes lawfully (fairly, according to the rules laid down).

[It is] the hard-working farmer [who labors to produce] who must be the first partaker of the fruits.

Think over these things I am saying [understand them and grasp their application], for the Lord will grant you full insight and understanding in everything.

Unreadiness

2 Peter 3
To begin with, you must know and understand this, that scoffers (mockers) will come in the last days with scoffing, [people who] walk after their own fleshly desires

And say, Where is the promise of His coming? For since the forefathers fell asleep, all things have continued exactly as they did from the beginning of creation.

For they willfully overlook and forget this [fact], that the heavens [came into] existence long ago by the word of GOD, and the earth also which was formed out of water and by means of water,

Through which the world that then [existed] was deluged with water and perished. [Gen. 1:6-8; 7:11.]

But by the same word the present heavens and earth have been stored up (reserved) for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly people.

Nevertheless, do not let this one fact escape you, beloved, that with THE LORD one day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. [Ps. 90:4.]

THE LORD does not delay and is not tardy or slow about what He promises, according to some people's conception of slowness, but He is long-suffering (extraordinarily patient) toward you, not desiring that any should perish, but that all should turn to repentance.

But the day of THE LORD will come like a thief, and then the heavens will vanish (pass away) with a thunderous crash, and the [material] elements [of the universe] will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.

SO, GET READY AND PREPARE YOUR HOUSEHOLD.

Why can't God kill satan and take all his creations to heaven embarassed
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2023
FahBuLous:
I love how stupid you submitted yourself to me...
Now let me educate your stupidity..
It was written that Jesus came to die for our sins, he died for our sins and paid the price already, when why do you think he will still send people to hell?

God knows the end from the beginning right?
Okay, he know you'll come into the world and die as a dinner and be sent to hell to suffer for eternity and he still created you.
Does this make him a bad God? No it doesn't because we came from heaven and we will return to heaven at the end.

So now that you have finished being stupid, show me a proof that there is hell.
Your parents are the stupid ones, take it hook line and sinker.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by SeriouslySense(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2023
I read an article, about the bronze, and i was shocked to find out that, the bronze were exchanged for African people.

Those beautiful art works you see, could be as a result of selling our people. Test conducted on those bronze show that some of them came from mines in Germany

I think we as a people need to look at our ways closely and correct the things that do not help us. We can be very small minded, selfish and uncaring to those around us.

Even when slavery was abolished, the African slave traders, did not want to stop.
They were so addicted to selling their people that they kept lamenting, what else can we do, such chicken brains. God forgive me, i am sorry to say that

This mentality has not left us. And my friend being overly emotional lo grin grin grin

Draslo:

Now? Now is what you make of it. The pioneers of Christianity in Africa are those who made us the way we are now. Whips and chains in one hand, the bible in the other. It takes millenniums to wipe away such damage.
They see our bronze works and agree that they were metallurgical works ahead of their time. This just means without the invasion of Christians in Africa, we would have developed wonderfully.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Draslo(m): 11:14am On Apr 30, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
People who love pleasure rather than God are bound for Hell.The Devil is seriously at work,promoting invention of things that will keep people's mind off God.For example the movie Harry Potter movies and books series were designed to make ignorant souls believe witchcraft and wizardry are good.
But any power except that from God cannot be good.
There are a lot of Hollywood movies that promote occultism and present it as being nice.For example, the seasonal movie, Supernatural is a movie designed by Hell and its human vessels.This demonic movie presented God as having a sister, the Darkness, and she's more powerful than God.It also presented demons as being able to be killed with a knife, and that angels possess humans.This movie also presented Sam and Dean using occultic symbols to trap demons and excorcise them.
But we all know that Satan cannot cast out Satan.
We live in a binary universe. God is both male and female. That aside, no lie, you really enjoyed watching Supernatural.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by SeriouslySense(m): 11:17am On Apr 30, 2023
Lo, so its from the supernatural show that you gained your extraordinary insight from, no wonder. grin grin grin
Draslo:

We live in a binary universe. God is both male and female. That aside, no lie, you really enjoyed watching Supernatural.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Pakman: 11:18am On Apr 30, 2023
People are already living in hell in Nigeria. After they die, they can go to the so called HELLwhere fire will burn them day and night, non stop. RUBBISH!!!
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by SeriouslySense(m): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2023
So you would reject the Begotten of the father and the word of God, for that silly show, that is full of occultic symbolism.

The show promotes the Antichrist, and then adds new age believe about the divine feminine.

Draslo:

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Justbeingreal(m): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2023
timidapsin:
The way sinners judge people is just funny.
"Why many people will end up in hell"
Cause you will be the one in charge of the place?
Very funny bro when I hear something like that I will be wondering what gave them such confidence to make such statement sounding so sure like they're gonna make it. Irony the person making the statement na even strong sinner like everyone else because hypocrisy for Nigeria be like bread and butter..
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Draslo(m): 11:24am On Apr 30, 2023
SeriouslySense:
I read an article, about the bronze, and i was shocked to find out that, the bronze were exchanged for African people.

Those beautiful art works you see, could be as a result of selling our people. Test conducted on those bronze show that some of them came from mines in Germany

I think we as a people need to look at our ways closely and correct the things that do not help us. We can be very small minded, selfish and uncaring to those around us.

Even when slavery was abolished, the African slave traders, di not want to stop.

This mentality has not left us. And my friend being overly emotional lo grin grin grin

They are only trying to justify their evils. African bronze works are purely African. They stole those artifacts. They suppressed entire generations. They used fear as a stringent tool to rule. They used divide and conquer tactics. They preached if you don't follow their ways, you're bound for hell. They took the leader and converted them to Christianity. Those that didn't agree to be converted were conveniently executed (doesn't that sound familiar?). The people of the land followed in the steps of their leaders into this new religion therefore holding back their own natural development. Why do you think Wakanda in Marvel universe gained so much traction? Because sane people know that an undisturbed Africa would have still developed far better than what it is today.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by SeriouslySense(m): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2023
My friend you are becoming too familiar. The familiar one that blames the white man for everything, and does not even spends time trying to invent machines, and learning technology. Or teaching their children how to understand and apply knowledge..

Draslo:

They are only trying to justify their evils. African bronze works are purely African. They stole those artifacts. They suppressed entire generations. They used fear as a stringent tool to rule. They used divide and conquer tactics. They preached if you don't follow their ways, you're bound for hell. They took the leader and converted them to Christianity. Those that didn't agree to be converted were conveniently executed (doesn't that sound familiar?). The people of the land followed in the steps of their leaders into this new religion therefore holding back their own natural development. Why do you think Wakanda in Marvel universe gained so much traction? Because sane people know that an undisturbed Africa would have still developed far better than what it is today.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Draslo(m): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Lo, so its from the supernatural show that you gained your extraordinary insight from, no wonder. grin grin grin
Not exactly. Science. My insight is purely from science. I'm what you call a nerd. I prefer hard evidence from thorough research. Supernatural is total hogwash but entertaining sha.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by SeriouslySense(m): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2023
Yes its entertaining that you believed the divine feminine, that you can summon spirits by incantations and use them, or that God is somehow weak. Yes, its entertaining to watch, seen it.
Draslo:

Not exactly. Science. My insight is purely from science. I'm what you call a nerd. I prefer hard evidence from thorough research. Supernatural is total hogwash but entertaining sha.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Draslo(m): 11:32am On Apr 30, 2023
SeriouslySense:
My friend you are becoming too familiar. The familiar one that blames the white man for everything, and does not even spends time trying to invent machines, and learning technology. Or teaching their children how to understand and apply knowledge..

How can we invent anything when we would rather wait for the Christian God to solve what inventions would solve? You say blaming the white man sounds all too familiar. Ok, let me ask you a question, the Anti Christ you believe strongly in, don't lie o, in your subconscious is he white or black?
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by SeriouslySense(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2023
I don't spend my time idle, i do study, and even machines, its my duty to understand and impact, as a person.

I dont think about China and their technology helping us, i think about now, and how to make what i need, and if i cannot, i keep pressing on to learn even if its difficult. That difficulty sometimes makes me quiet/ or is humbling

Draslo:

How can we invent anything when we would rather wait for the Christian God to solve what inventions would solve? You say blaming the white man sounds all too familiar. Ok, let me ask you a question, the Anti Christ you believe strongly in, don't lie o, in your subconscious is he white or black?
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by pacesetting: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2023
You are so full of insults and vulgar words. So much hatred. You can't even respond intelligently. Maybe you grew up as an orphan. But if you have parents, they did a pretty bad job. I pray you heal someday.
FahBuLous:
I have told you to calm down and think with your demented brain but you are still being stupid and foolish... It's hard to communicate with fools for real..
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Edusouls(m): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2023
FahBuLous:
Don't be stupid and unfortunate, there is no fucking hell, stop misleading the masses...

Please, keep your stupid believe to your stupid self... Hell is just a fiction...
hahahaha hell dosent exist, but you do ? So what makes you think you exist and other things like hell doesn’t?
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Edusouls(m): 11:38am On Apr 30, 2023
LeyeWrites:
There's no HELL
hahahaha but there’s you? Selfish reasoning?
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:39am On Apr 30, 2023
Chibuezem:
entrance into the kingdom of God is based on 2 authenticator factor in this dispensation of Truth
1)You must have the spirit of Jesus Christ in you
2)You must be found in the works of righteousness in accordance to the spirit of Jesus Christ
Your hardwork of a man is simply a filthy rag many occupy positions and engage in spiritual works as vessels of dishonor living in iniquity.
Many will see the kingdom of God (born again) but they won't enter because they had no relationship with Jesus Christ.
Works which bear fruits of repentance are only filthy rags to the ignorant and unrepentant sinners, not to God.

Jonah 3:10 (KJV)

AND GOD SAW THEIR WORKS, THAT THEY TURNED FROM THEIR EVIL WAY; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

The same God said He's judge every man according to His Works.

Revelation 20:12-13 (KJV)

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

But if you like keep deceiving yourself they're filthy rags, na your body go tell you at the end if you don't have those works.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Draslo(m): 11:40am On Apr 30, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Yes its entertaining that you believed the divine feminine, that you can summon spirits by incantations and use them, or that God is somehow weak. Yes, its entertaining to watch, seen it.
When I say God is both male and female, what does that mean to you? Or rather, how to you interprete that? It is due to man's grip on the world and his leadership that he believes that God must also be masculine.
1. Do you believe all the angels of the Christian heaven are masculine?
2. If yes, from which image then did God create the woman since humans were created in 'their' image.
3. The bible makes it seem like God saw that Adam was lonely, that was when he decided to create a woman for him. In all his wisdom, are the writers of the bible saying God made decisions along the way? Did He not envision a need to populate the earth? Was Adam initially made to be like a bedbug and self procreate?

Answer these ones first before I continue
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by SeriouslySense(m): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2023
Be careful not to wander too much, that in wandering, you are misled, but be sure to stay within the foundation

My confidence alone is in the word of God and the important thing, which is Christ died for us, was buried and rose again, and will come again, this is my blessed hope.

All the rest are distractions. smiley smiley

This is so amazing to me, you should be amazed by these things, supernatural is just a fake show, written by the occultist people to open the young generation to Satanism, The Antichrist is glorified rather than the one God begotten of the father.

Instead of giving glory to the one begotten of the father, they give praises to the son of Satan. And vilify God, same old tricks nothing is new.

Can you see what they are doing.

Draslo:

When I say God is both male and female, what does that mean to you? Or rather, how to you interprete that? It is due to man's grip on the world and his leadership that he believes that God must also be masculine.
1. Do you believe all the angels of the Christian heaven are masculine?
2. If yes, from which image then did God create the woman since humans were created in 'their' image.
3. The bible makes it seem like God saw that Adam was lonely, that was when he decided to create a woman for him. In all his wisdom, are the writers of the bible saying God made decisions along the way? Did He not envision a need to populate the earth? Was Adam initially made to be like a bedbug and self procreate?

Answer these ones first before I continue
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Edusouls(m): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2023
skales67:
Wisen up folks! There's nothing like Heaven or Hell in the afterlife.

When you die, you are dead...stone dead. The Heaven and Hell in know that exists is here on earth. If you are living comfortably on earth and you are able to provide your basic needs, you are in heaven.

If you are suffering financial hardship, you are in hell.

Most of the MOGs who preach to you every Sunday to get your money in form of tithes and offerings as kickbacks are living in heaven already while you the member who buys rubber wristband with their enterprise logo on it and stickers with a new scam-tag given for every year like "2023: My year of heavenly breakthrough" while year in and your out, your life doesn't change and you trek to and fro to church and your kids can't afford the fees of the universities they built is in HELL.

Secondly, some countries are heaven while some are hell.

Travel to countries like Finland, Denmark, Sweden to mention a few and your belief in religion will reduce. Those countries are heaven while your country like Nigeria is hell because of the leaders we have and keep having. Those same leaders create heaven for themselves here in the Nigerian hell while their dumb followers who snatch ballot boxes for them because of N2000 are the demons working for them to make the hell hotter for others.

It's self explanatory!!
very intelligent write up bro, leave the greed of the Blackman in everything Dey do, is not only using church to enrich themselves but government offices, positions, schools, e.t.c, point of correction HELL is real more than u and me cos one day we die and cease to exist in this world, HELL stay and souls are tormented there forever
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Patokens: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2023
I am so sorry for you,God says there is heaven to make and hell to escape from,you says that is foolishness to you,while you are wise.

FahBuLous:
Don't be stupid and unfortunate, there is no fucking hell, stop misleading the masses...

Please, keep your stupid believe to your stupid self... Hell is just a fiction...
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by tuzle(m): 11:57am On Apr 30, 2023
Gate woman of hell fire well done
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Edusouls(m): 11:59am On Apr 30, 2023
JoeEeL:
Haha black man and superstition shaaa. We are funny creatures I swear. cheesy

Black man in nigeria does not know brutish man who created nigeria for him has kept him in hell already... grin grin

ur write up is very interesting, the atrocious deeds of the white men those colonial days are unspeakable evil, but they paid through their nose God handed them the poisonous gifts of two brutal world wars and the third is loading, but brother all these logics and arguments can’t change one undisputable fact HEAVEN and HELL is real more than me and you cos one day we die and cease to exist in this world, but HEAVEN and HELL has no end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biblical Interpretations On Homosexuality. / Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca / 8 Important Ways We Can Pray To God As Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.