Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Why Many Will End Up In Hell House - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Many Will End Up In Hell House (8061 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by JoeEeL(m): 10:27am On Apr 30, 2023
SeriouslySense:
How does this connects with bible. You know Belgium was focused on business not on the literal word of God.

They used it as a form of Justification to help them sleep at night.

They did not even read that bible thoroughly, else they would know better.

You are right. Belgium was purely focused on the business while Britain, who imposed it on your ancestors were purely focused on the word of God.

Brainy chap u are.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by jayAjoku(m): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2023
Sunnyshinylight:
War against indiscipline

Many hate the hard life, they want everything easy way.

Matthew 7
Enter through the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and spacious and broad is the way that leads away to destruction, and many are those who are entering through it.

But the gate is narrow (contracted by pressure) and the way is straitened and compressed that leads away to life, and few are those who find it. [Deut. 30:19; Jer. 21:8.]

Deuteronomy 30
I call heaven and earth to witness this day against you that I have set before you life and death, the blessings and the curses; therefore choose life, that you and your descendants may live.

Jeremiah 21
And to this people you [Jeremiah] shall say, Thus says the Lord: Behold, I set before you the way of life and the way of death.

There you have it. Folks hate to be disciplined.

Begin today to appreciate the hard way, that means the life of a soldier.

Compromise

2 Timothy 2
Take [with me] your share of the hardships and suffering [which you are called to endure] as a good (first-class) soldier of CHRIST JESUS.

No soldier when in service gets entangled in the enterprises of [civilian] life; his aim is to satisfy and please the one who enlisted him.

And if anyone enters competitive games, he is not crowned unless he competes lawfully (fairly, according to the rules laid down).

[It is] the hard-working farmer [who labors to produce] who must be the first partaker of the fruits.

Think over these things I am saying [understand them and grasp their application], for the Lord will grant you full insight and understanding in everything.

Unreadiness

2 Peter 3
To begin with, you must know and understand this, that scoffers (mockers) will come in the last days with scoffing, [people who] walk after their own fleshly desires

And say, Where is the promise of His coming? For since the forefathers fell asleep, all things have continued exactly as they did from the beginning of creation.

For they willfully overlook and forget this [fact], that the heavens [came into] existence long ago by the word of GOD, and the earth also which was formed out of water and by means of water,

Through which the world that then [existed] was deluged with water and perished. [Gen. 1:6-8; 7:11.]

But by the same word the present heavens and earth have been stored up (reserved) for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly people.

Nevertheless, do not let this one fact escape you, beloved, that with THE LORD one day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. [Ps. 90:4.]

THE LORD does not delay and is not tardy or slow about what He promises, according to some people's conception of slowness, but He is long-suffering (extraordinarily patient) toward you, not desiring that any should perish, but that all should turn to repentance.

But the day of THE LORD will come like a thief, and then the heavens will vanish (pass away) with a thunderous crash, and the [material] elements [of the universe] will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.

SO, GET READY AND PREPARE YOUR HOUSEHOLD.
What about the human beings that existed before Religion and Christianity where will they end up ? 😂🤣 Abeg no tell me say God go use their conscience judge them o

7 Likes

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by SeriouslySense(m): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2023
I am a bit shocked, but you also believe what the Media will program the world to believe. When Many people who believed in Christ and trusted in God, disappear from this earth.

I suspect the rapture, will be the catalyst for the one world government.

Already, the Brics Nations, are setting a currency to counter the dollar, eventually the red dragon has to give his power to the beast.

Do you notice they keep talking about the 2030 agenda

AI has advanced

Medicines that could prolong life by hundreds or thousands of years are around the corner, they even suggest eternal Life.

And on the third day, he will come again.

Draslo:

From your description, you're waiting for an alien invasion
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by FahBuLous: 10:30am On Apr 30, 2023
Jokerman:

No hell but the devil who is older and wiser than you is very afraid, that's why the devil himself is always roaring like a sad lion, to take as many with him to his final abode
Can you stop being stupid?
You are not even wise, what is your stupid proof that there is a place like hell and the devil is roaring like a sad lion?

4 Likes

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by TenQ: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hehehehe brother TenQ that is a future thief appears to be on his way to hell!

I cleanse him with the blooooooooooood! Lord have mercy !

Cc: potential thief TenQ
See how he drowns in the mess of Islam!
LOL!
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by SeriouslySense(m): 10:35am On Apr 30, 2023
smiley smiley Britain was focused on looting and gaining wealth and resources not on the Truth of the gospels.

It been 65 years and we have not been able to develop our regions as we like, because we are also our problem.
If we loved each other, then we would help each other grow. Rather than being in our personal towers.

JoeEeL:

You are right. Belgium was purely focused on the business while Britain, who imposed it on your ancestors were purely focused on the word of God.

Brainy chap u are.
cool

1 Like

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Draslo(m): 10:36am On Apr 30, 2023
SeriouslySense:
I am a bit shocked, but you also believe what the Media will program the world to believe. When Many people who believed in Christ and trusted in God, disappear from this earth.

I suspect the rapture, will be the catalyst for the one world government.

Already, the Brics, are setting a currency to counter the dollar, eventually the red dragon has to give his power to the beast.

There's no rapture anywhere. You are also programmed to believe fallacy that has been passed down from generations, fallacy that many had to accept by force thanks to the brutal Roman Empire.
Since you're economically ignorant, there's no point in explaining how BRICS favours the entire planet especially 3rd world countries. Na una go talk say USA na home of Antichrist, na una still dey call a counter to them such as BRICS a demonic tool abi na red dragon or beast you call am....madness get different levels

Nothing I say will change your mindset, I know. Continue to wallow in your beliefs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by OLOKOESHIN: 10:36am On Apr 30, 2023
LeyeWrites:
There's no HELL
HELL DOESN'T EXIST

4 Likes

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by SeriouslySense(m): 10:38am On Apr 30, 2023
Sure, you cannot change what i believe.

But we are not going anywhere, even with Brics, as long as we do not invest in ourselves. If we choose to wait on others to help us, it wont work out as we hoped.

No one in the world waits for Africa to setup a system before they think they will be developed.

Its the same stories, the same mindset, nothing has changed. smiley smiley

Nigerians always looking for out, they never care for themselves or invest in their own ingenuity.
---------------------------------------------

I want to let you know that Salvation is free, and the time for salvation is running out, take hold of this free gift while you can. smiley smiley smiley

Draslo:

There's no rapture anywhere. You are also programmed to believe fallacy that has been passed down from generations, fallacy that many had to accept by force thanks to the brutal Roman Empire.
Since you're economically ignorant, there's no point in explaining how BRICS favours the entire planet especially 3rd world countries. Na una go talk say USA na home of Antichrist, na una still dey call a counter to them such as BRICS a demonic tool abi na red dragon or beast you call am....madness get different levels

Nothing I say will change your mindset, I know. Continue to wallow in your beliefs
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by MyExpression(m): 10:39am On Apr 30, 2023
Shut up.

Say what you know.

This description is not consistent with the Christian God.

It was adapted from the Christian Bible, but not in tandem with the character of the Christian God.

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by BigDawsNet: 10:39am On Apr 30, 2023
Not sure... but I'm not among
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Chetas81(m): 10:40am On Apr 30, 2023
THAT IS WHAT YOUR COLONIAL MASTERS TEACH YOU

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by pacesetting: 10:41am On Apr 30, 2023
People like you always end up calling on God when they are on their seek bed. When they know their time on earth is about to end.
FahBuLous:
Can you stop being stupid?
You are not even wise, what is your stupid proof that there is a place like hell and the devil is roaring like a sad lion?
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Mrbenny001: 10:43am On Apr 30, 2023
FahBuLous:
Don't be stupid and unfortunate, there is no fucking hell, stop misleading the masses...

Please, keep your stupid believe to your stupid self... Hell is just a fiction...
why is another person believe gives you so much headache...rest oga

1 Like

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2023
FahBuLous:
Don't be stupid and unfortunate, there is no fucking hell, stop misleading the masses...

Please, keep your stupid believe to your stupid self... Hell is just a fiction...
Only a fool will say there is no God. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my word shall not pass. Heaven and hell is real

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by malvisguy212: 10:44am On Apr 30, 2023
Maynman:

Theist are happy that hell exist so they can use it to spite their fellow humans that “I told you”,
Hope you know not only Christianity have the concept of hell?
your disbelief dosent nulified the existence of hell
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by FahBuLous: 10:46am On Apr 30, 2023
pacesetting:
People like you always end up calling on God when they are on their seek bed. When they know their time on earth is about to end.
This is you just being sheer stupid and foolish...
I believe in God 100% but I don't believe a loving father who knows the end from the beginning would create a place of eternal condemnation for a child he created in his own image to suffer for eternity.
If he actually knows the end from the beginning and he knows I am hell bound, then why did he create me?

Stop for a minute and think and stop being stupid abt useless.. Think fool, think...

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Draslo(m): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Sure, you cannot change what i believe.

But we are not going anywhere, even with Brics, as long as we do not invest in ourselves. If we choose to wait on others to help us, it wont work out as we hoped.

No one in the world waits for Africa to setup a system before they think they will be developed.

Its the same stories, the same mindset, nothing has changed. smiley smiley

Time is not linear. Africa can easily be a world power in 2000+ years. Which is exactly how old Christianity is. Do you know how many world powers have fallen while others rose to the top? Just 2000 years o! According to the bible that's just two days in the eyes of God. So what makes you think that this world and also humans won't be here for at least 1 million years in the eyes of God. There's still so much that will happen. Don't place too much importance on yourself and your time. In the past 2000 years, many important figures have been totally forgotten. No one talks about them anymore. In the year 20,000AD, people will still be here, if not on earth, on outposts in Mars or any other conquered celestial body.

4 Likes

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by FahBuLous: 10:49am On Apr 30, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
Only a fool will say there is no God. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my word shall not pass. Heaven and hell is real
You see the reason that I say most of you here are stupid?
Can you show me where I said that there is no God?
When you are quick to showcase your foolishness, you end up being the foolish one..
Next time try to read with understanding then start showing how foolish you are okay?
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by FahBuLous: 10:50am On Apr 30, 2023
Mrbenny001:
why is another person believe gives you so much headache...rest oga
Try to keep the stupid believe to your stupid self...
Don't bring it to a public place because you will always find people like myself that are willing to counter any rubbish you bring here...

Keep your stupid believe to your stupid self...

1 Like

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by SeriouslySense(m): 10:51am On Apr 30, 2023
Okay, if you say so.

grin grin grin Since time is not linear, then we can wait for another 2000 years, then finally we may see a super Africa, but what about now!!

Draslo:

Time is not linear. Africa can easily be a world power in 2000+ years. Which is exactly how old Christianity is. Do you know how many world powers have fallen while others rose to the top? Just 2000 years o! According to the bible that's just two days in the eyes of God. So what makes you think that this world and also humans won't be here for at least 1 million years in the eyes of God. There's still so much that will happen. Don't place too much importance on yourself and your time. In the past 2000 years, many important figures have been totally forgotten. No one talks about them anymore. In the year 20,000AD, people will still be here, if not on earth, on outposts in Mars or any other conquered celestial body.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Chibuezem(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
True... It would take hardwork to get in, that's why the way is narrow not wide, otherwise it would be easy to get in.

entrance into the kingdom of God is based on 2 authenticator factor in this dispensation of Truth
1)You must have the spirit of Jesus Christ in you
2)You must be found in the works of righteousness in accordance to the spirit of Jesus Christ
Your hardwork of a man is simply a filthy rag many occupy positions and engage in spiritual works as vessels of dishonor living in iniquity.
Many will see the kingdom of God (born again) but they won't enter because they had no relationship with Jesus Christ.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Ubdavis(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2023
Abeg where hell dey? No vex. Just for knowledge sake
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by staga: 10:54am On Apr 30, 2023
FahBuLous:

Why are you using swear words?

Your conscience is already judging you and that is why you are making this vulgar outburst. Better repent and seek the light before it is too late.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by SeriouslySense(m): 10:55am On Apr 30, 2023
smiley smiley Since time is not linear, then we can wait for another 2000 years, then finally we may see a super Africa, but what about now!!

Draslo:

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Maynman: 10:55am On Apr 30, 2023
malvisguy212:
your disbelief dosent nulified the existence of hell

Hope you know not only Christianity have the concept of hell?
And, “your disbelief dosent nulified the existence of their OWN hell”
EXACTLY

1 Like

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by staga: 10:56am On Apr 30, 2023
FahBuLous:
This is you just being sheer stupid and foolish...
I believe in God 100% but I don't believe a loving father who knows the end from the beginning would create a place of eternal condemnation for a child he created in his own image to suffer for eternity.
If he actually knows the end from the beginning and he knows I am hell bound, then why did he create me?

Stop for a minute and think and stop being stupid abt useless.. Think fool, think...

No one who believes in God and works according to his Word will use the kind of vulgar words you are using.

You cannot believe in God and believe there is no hell.
God made hell for the devil and his demons, but those humans who reject Christ and do not confess Him as their Lord and Saviour have taken sides with the devil and will end up where the devil is. You cannot have a double allegiance.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by FahBuLous: 10:59am On Apr 30, 2023
staga:

No one who believes in God and works according to his Word will use the kind of vulgar words you are using.

You cannot believe in God and believe there is no hell.
God made hell for the devil and his demons, but those humans who reject Christ and do not confess Him as their Lord and Saviour have taken sides with the devil and will end up where the devil is. You cannot have a double allegiance.
See? The more reason why I said you were stupid...
I believe in God but I don't believe in hell, stop making me feel like you are more stupid than I thought.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by FahBuLous: 11:00am On Apr 30, 2023
staga:

Why are you using swear words?

Your conscience is already judging you and that is why you are making this vulgar outburst. Better repent and seek the light before it is too late.
You are in darkness and I pray you get out of the darkness soon enough bfr it will consume you...
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:02am On Apr 30, 2023
FahBuLous:
You see the reason that I say most of you here are stupid?
Can you show me where I said that there is no God?
When you are quick to showcase your foolishness, you end up being the foolish one..
Next time try to read with understanding then start showing how foolish you are okay?
You are the most vunerably stupid and foolish ignoramus empty shell. You said no hell. But God has clearly stated in the Bible that there is heaven and hell. So indirectly u are saying no hell, means God didn't say it
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Franking: 11:03am On Apr 30, 2023
Story for the gods. You must be a baby to believe such crap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca / 8 Important Ways We Can Pray To God As Christians / Bauchi State Government Sponsors 2,306 Christians On Pilgrimage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.