Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Why Many Will End Up In Hell House - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Many Will End Up In Hell House (8062 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by ValeeLove(m): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
FahBuLous:
Don't be stupid and unfortunate, there is no fucking hell, stop misleading the masses...

Please, keep your stupid believe to your stupid self... Hell is just a fiction...
do you believe that Jesus Christ existed?
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by ValeeLove(m): 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
sprints1:
Na Una sabi but wait which body will burn in hell. Abi na my spirit wey ascend that will burn. The body is physical how can spirit feel pain without the body wey the nerves
spiritual fire. Everything here on Earth was copied from the spirit realm.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by ValeeLove(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
Winters23:
grin

i wish religious people will borrow their brains back even for a minute so they can hear how stoopid they sound... the most painful part is that they actually believe a dead man who sinned less than 120yrs will burn for billions of years...

even human judges knows how to dispense judgement based on your crime, haba

do you believe Jesus Christ existed?
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Benjaniblinks(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
Akalia:
The truth is.. Na this your body wey go go hell or heaven depending on how you take live your life here on earth.

This your ethereal body will transform into an indestructible material that will last for all eternity.

When the transformation is complete only then can the body be able to withstand the intense temperature in the burning chambers of hell without total degradation. On the hand only after the transformation, the body will be fit to enter the realm of heavenly paradise where Jehovah abodes.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by ValeeLove(m): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
LeyeWrites:
There's no HELL
how you take know?
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by ValeeLove(m): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
skales67:
Wisen up folks! There's nothing like Heaven or Hell in the afterlife.

When you die, you are dead...stone dead. The Heaven and Hell in know that exists is here on earth. If you are living comfortably on earth and you are able to provide your basic needs, you are in heaven.

If you are suffering financial hardship, you are in hell.

Most of the MOGs who preach to you every Sunday to get your money in form of tithes and offerings as kickbacks are living in heaven already while you the member who buys rubber wristband with their enterprise logo on it and stickers with a new scam-tag given for every year like "2023: My year of heavenly breakthrough" while year in and your out, your life doesn't change and you trek to and fro to church and your kids can't afford the fees of the universities they built is in HELL.

Secondly, some countries are heaven while some are hell.

Travel to countries like Finland, Denmark, Sweden to mention a few and your belief in religion will reduce. Those countries are heaven while your country like Nigeria is hell because of the leaders we have and keep having. Those same leaders create heaven for themselves here in the Nigerian hell while their dumb followers who snatch ballot boxes for them because of N2000 are the demons working for them to make the hell hotter for others.

It's self explanatory!!
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Benwallt(m): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
Even you will end up there. There is no need to say many. We are all going there straight if God doesn't show us mercy
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Kez11: 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2023
malvisguy212:
atheist hate the topic of hell. they fell threaten .. they wish hell does not exist.

There is no hell anywhere... Know this and have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by finalboss(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
grin
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Fordzzy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
Na u wan carry dem go hell?

undecided
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Draslo(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Be careful not to wander too much, that in wandering, you are misled, but be sure to stay within the foundation

My confidence alone is in the word of God and the important thing, which is Christ died for us, was buried and rose again, and will come again, this is my blessed hope.

All the rest are distractions. smiley smiley

This is so amazing to me, you should be amazed by these things, supernatural is just a fake show, written by the occultist people to open the young generation to Satanism, The Antichrist is glorified rather than the one God begotten of the father.

Instead of giving glory to the one begotten of the father, they give praises to the son of Satan. And vilify God, same old tricks nothing is new.

Can you see what they are doing.

Haba...you didn't attempt to answer even just 1. No wahala
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Chibuezem(m): 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Works which bear fruits of repentance are only filthy rags to the ignorant and unrepentant sinners, not to God.

Jonah 3:10 (KJV)

AND GOD SAW THEIR WORKS, THAT THEY TURNED FROM THEIR EVIL WAY; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

The same God said He's judge every man according to His Works.

Revelation 20:12-13 (KJV)

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

But if you like keep deceiving yourself they're filthy rags, na your body go tell you at the end if you don't have those works.
your response goes to show that you did not understand what I said
It's simple have Jesus Christ in you to be found in his works as to live a holy life.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by okoroemeka(m): 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Praise God and glory to Jesus, the savoir and king. I am expecting his soon return, I hope that sky opens when the time is right and the Lord descends, so we can meet in the clouds.

What a wonder to be with God finally.
you are dreaming of a fictional God that obviously does not exist, Christianity as a religion is just 2000 years old,but Egypt has been ruled by pharoahs more than 3000 years before Christianity and they have their own gods they worship, Damascus in Syria has been a city for 10000years before Christianity and they have their own gods they worship,why did almighty God in his infinite wisdom and mercy not sent his son on Earth for thousands of years and allow mankind to wallow in iniquity,think deeplly

1 Like

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by LeyeWrites: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2023
ValeeLove:
how you take know?
Common sense.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by LeyeWrites: 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
Edusouls:
hahahaha but there’s you? Selfish reasoning?
Common sense
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by JoeEeL(m): 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
Edusouls:
ur write up is very interesting, the atrocious deeds of the white men those colonial days are unspeakable evil, but they paid through their nose God handed them the poisonous gifts of two brutal world wars and the third is loading, but brother all these logics and arguments can’t change one undisputable fact HEAVEN and HELL is real more than me and you cos one day we die and cease to exist in this world, but HEAVEN and HELL has no end

Im from Yoruba tribe. In my origin, we don't believe in hell.

Even if I was born in Israel or Saudi Arabia, the stories of hell will remain what they are to me: stories.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by malvisguy212: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
Kez11:

There is no hell anywhere... Know this and have peace of mind.
you wish
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
Chibuezem:
your response goes to show that you did not understand what I said
It's simple have Jesus Christ in you to be found in his works as to live a holy life.
There's nothing to understand in ignorance. I have used the Bible to prove to you that your idea that works of repentance is filthy rags before God is ignorant and did not come from God.

Jonah 3:10 (KJV)

AND GOD SAW THEIR WORKS, THAT THEY TURNED FROM THEIR EVIL WAY; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

Maybe the works God saw of the heathen people of Nineveh was found in Christ, that's why God acknowledged it according to you.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Winters23: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2023
ValeeLove:

yes, Jesus is a historical figure that lived in Palestine in the first century. This is a confirmed historical fact.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by dazzlingd(m): 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
Jokerman:

No hell but the devil who is older and wiser than you is very afraid, that's why the devil himself is always roaring like a sad lion, to take as many with him to his final abode

Where you see am roaring ?
Have you taken your medication?

1 Like

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Bobbiee: 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
Dumb. As if you're not currently in Hell.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Jokerman(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2023
dazzlingd:

Where you see am roaring ?
Have you taken your medication?

He's like a sad roaring lion. He's not a lion. Jesus Is the Lion of Judah.

Now, some ways Satan is roaring are

LGBTQ
Transgender
Transhumanism
Stealing
Corruption
Rituals
Lack of Love
Disobedience to God
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Gbogbowa: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
Maynman:

Hell is an English word, did jesus speak English?
Understand the context of what your jesus is saying in NT. Your hell is in jerusalem.
"...your Jesus..."? Sooner or later you will discover that He is your Jesus too. I only hope it won't be too late for you repent before then.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Laughingkk: 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2023
The OP is a religious dumb ass
All he is spitting out is what his fake pastors explained to them in their workshop/ business centre called Church
Show me where your pastor hell fire will be located (earth or underground) False teachers everywhere even in the pulpit

1 Like

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by dazzlingd(m): 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
Jokerman:

He's like a sad roaring lion. He's not a lion. Jesus Is the Lion of Judah.

Now, some ways Satan is roaring are

LGBTQ
Transgender
Transhumanism
Stealing
Corruption
Rituals
Lack of Love
Disobedience to God

How old are you?
Imagine this your type representing Nigeria in international levels, your mates from China, Brazil, Germany , US are discussing global warming, sustainability and green house emission.
What will come out from your mouth is that all this things are happening because of end time. Can you guess why africa is seen as irrelevant ? It is because of people like you with low IQ

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by LegalWolf: 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
Hey Brother TenQ

Don’t you think this thread speak to you - that as a future thief, you are made for hell according to the scriptures?

I’m not more than two paragraphs, tell us why I this thread does not speak to you.

Cc: Future thief TenQ
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Maynman: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
Gbogbowa:
"...your Jesus..."? Sooner or later you will discover that He is your Jesus too. I only hope it won't be too late for you repent before then.

Sooner or a later you’ll know your jewish savior exist only in a book.

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Mrbenny001: 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2023
FahBuLous:
Try to keep the stupid believe to your stupid self...
Don't bring it to a public place because you will always find people like myself that are willing to counter any rubbish you bring here...

Keep your stupid believe to your stupid self...
I know mad dogs plenty for here truly but rest.. you sound so bitter
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by SeriouslySense(m): 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
No, God is real, I had like an encounter with God, this afternoon.

Still trying to understand it, but i saw a very bright face, that shines like the sun. There are no coincidences. Anyway, time is running out. The gift of salvation is free, lets find it, while it can be found.

okoroemeka:
you are dreaming of a fictional God that obviously does not exist, Christianity as a religion is just 2000 years old,but Egypt has been ruled by pharoahs more than 3000 years before Christianity and they have their own gods they worship, Damascus in Syria has been a city for 10000years before Christianity and they have their own gods they worship,why did almighty God in his infinite wisdom and mercy not sent his son on Earth for thousands of years and allow mankind to wallow in iniquity,think deeplly
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Chidolalar: 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
FahBuLous:
This is you just being sheer stupid and foolish...
I believe in God 100% but I don't believe a loving father who knows the end from the beginning would create a place of eternal condemnation for a child he created in his own image to suffer for eternity.
If he actually knows the end from the beginning and he knows I am hell bound, then why did he create me?

Stop for a minute and think and stop being stupid abt useless.. Think fool, think...
Exactly my thoughts!
That is what I keep wondering how will a so called merciful and loving God who created humans in his own image and likeness create a burning furnace to his children he loves.
Every terrible and unfortunate tinz happening to humans means God knows it since he is omniscience and omnipresence and yet he still went ahead to create those humans to suffer and experience so many pains and agony.
Religious believers will now tell u God ways are not our ways.
if God ways are not our ways then God should have existed alone and shouldn't have created humans to suffer so much pains and agony and all sorts of terrible situations.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
Draslo:

We live in a binary universe. God is both male and female. That aside, no lie, you really enjoyed watching Supernatural.
Yes, despite the blasphemous content in some of the seasons, the movie made me realize fully how spiritual forces govern this world, and influence mankind.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Aliftedmusic: 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
I hope I am not included Pastor OR ELSE ?
Sunnyshinylight:
War against indiscipline

Many hate the hard life, they want everything easy way.

Matthew 7
Enter through the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and spacious and broad is the way that leads away to destruction, and many are those who are entering through it.

But the gate is narrow (contracted by pressure) and the way is straitened and compressed that leads away to life, and few are those who find it. [Deut. 30:19; Jer. 21:8.]
I hope I am not included Pastor OR ELSE ?Deuteronomy 30
I call heaven and earth to witness this day against you that I have set before you life and death, the blessings and the curses; therefore choose life, that you and your descendants may live.

Jeremiah 21
And to this people you [Jeremiah] shall say, Thus says the Lord: Behold, I set before you the way of life and the way of death.

There you have it. Folks hate to be disciplined.

Begin today to appreciate the hard way, that means the life of a soldier.

Compromise

2 Timothy 2
Take [with me] your share of the hardships and suffering [which you are called to endure] as a good (first-class) soldier of CHRIST JESUS.

No soldier when in service gets entangled in the enterprises of [civilian] life; his aim is to satisfy and please the one who enlisted him.

And if anyone enters competitive games, he is not crowned unless he competes lawfully (fairly, according to the rules laid down).

[It is] the hard-working farmer [who labors to produce] who must be the first partaker of the fruits.

Think over these things I am saying [understand them and grasp their application], for the Lord will grant you full insight and understanding in everything.

Unreadiness

2 Peter 3
To begin with, you must know and understand this, that scoffers (mockers) will come in the last days with scoffing, [people who] walk after their own fleshly desires

And say, Where is the promise of His coming? For since the forefathers fell asleep, all things have continued exactly as they did from the beginning of creation.

For they willfully overlook and forget this [fact], that the heavens [came into] existence long ago by the word of GOD, and the earth also which was formed out of water and by means of water,

Through which the world that then [existed] was deluged with water and perished. [Gen. 1:6-8; 7:11.]

But by the same word the present heavens and earth have been stored up (reserved) for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly people.

Nevertheless, do not let this one fact escape you, beloved, that with THE LORD one day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. [Ps. 90:4.]

THE LORD does not delay and is not tardy or slow about what He promises, according to some people's conception of slowness, but He is long-suffering (extraordinarily patient) toward you, not desiring that any should perish, but that all should turn to repentance.

But the day of THE LORD will come like a thief, and then the heavens will vanish (pass away) with a thunderous crash, and the [material] elements [of the universe] will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.

SO, GET READY AND PREPARE YOUR HOUSEHOLD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Important Ways We Can Pray To God As Christians / Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca / Bauchi State Government Sponsors 2,306 Christians On Pilgrimage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.