Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Why Many Will End Up In Hell House - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Many Will End Up In Hell House (8063 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Aliftedmusic: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2023
Aliftedmusic:
I hope I am not included Pastor OR ELSE ?

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Chibuezem(m): 6:52am On May 01, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
There's nothing to understand in ignorance. I have used the Bible to prove to you that your idea that works of repentance is filthy rags before God is ignorant and did not come from God.

Jonah 3:10 (KJV)

AND GOD SAW THEIR WORKS, THAT THEY TURNED FROM THEIR EVIL WAY; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

Maybe the works God saw of the heathen people of Nineveh was found in Christ, that's why God acknowledged it according to you.
I never for once said that works of repentance is a filthy rag before the lord after all this is works done with a broken heart and a contrite spirit which the lord does not despise. You are simply misunderstanding me
I'm simply saying that in our generation the kingdom of God is given to those who repented to be born again and continued in the works of righteousness on the foundation of Christ. You are making it seem as if I said that the works meet for repentance is not acceptable unto God. Pls dont be in a hurry to come to conclusions, be slow to speak.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:49am On May 01, 2023
Chibuezem:
I never for once said that works of repentance is a filthy rag before the lord after all this is works done with a broken heart and a contrite spirit which the lord does not despise. You are simply misunderstanding me
I'm simply saying that in our generation the kingdom of God is given to those who repented to be born again and continued in the works of righteousness on the foundation of Christ. You are making it seem as if I said that the works meet for repentance is not acceptable unto God. Pls dont be in a hurry to come to conclusions, be slow to speak.
You should learn to remove the log in your eyes first, so you can see clearly before you try to remove that which you think is in the eyes of others. I spoke the Gospel Truth about hardwork one must do to be able to enter into the way which leads to salvation because it is narrow, and you came speaking ignorantly that hardwork is filthy rags before God etc. and now you're advising someone else to be slow to speak.

"In our generation" indeed. Keep deceiving yourself if you think God has changed His ways from the past, otherwise tell me the difference between the basis God used to judge the people of Nineveh and that which He'd use on judgement day.

Revelation 20:12-13 (KJV)

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

That's yet another proof you don't have any idea what you speak about.
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by skales67(m): 8:48am On May 01, 2023
ValeeLove:
do you believe Jesus Christ existed?

Do you believe Cinderella existed? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by LOVELYnessbynat(f): 9:49am On May 01, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]lord help me
FahBuLous:
Don't be stupid and unfortunate, there is no fucking hell, stop misleading the masses...

Please, keep your stupid believe to your stupid self... Hell is just a fiction...
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by LOVELYnessbynat(f): 9:50am On May 01, 2023
Are you sure?
FahBuLous:
Don't be stupid and unfortunate, there is no fucking hell, stop misleading the masses...

Please, keep your stupid believe to your stupid self... Hell is just a fiction...
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Chibuezem(m): 11:56am On May 01, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
You should learn to remove the log in your eyes first, so you can see clearly before you try to remove that which you think is in the eyes of others. I spoke the Gospel Truth about hardwork one must do to be able to enter into the way which leads to salvation because it is narrow, and you came speaking ignorantly that hardwork is filthy rags before God etc. and now you're advising someone else to be slow to speak.

"In our generation" indeed. Keep deceiving yourself if you think God has changed His ways from the past, otherwise tell me the difference between the basis God used to judge the people of Nineveh and that which He'd use on judgement day.

Revelation 20:12-13 (KJV)

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

That's yet another proof you don't have any idea what you speak about.
Thank you Sir
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by dazzlingd(m): 1:22pm On May 02, 2023
SeriouslySense:
No, God is real, I had like an encounter with God, this afternoon.

Still trying to understand it, but i saw a very bright face, that shines like the sun. There are no coincidences. Anyway, time is running out. The gift of salvation is free, lets find it, while it can be found.

So you met with the creator of the entire universe and his face shines like the sun in your solar system
And what he has to tell you is that he wants to destroy people that don’t believe him on a tiny planet earth ?
Religion is meant for people with very low IQ

1 Like

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by SeriouslySense(m): 3:28pm On May 02, 2023
smiley
dazzlingd:

So you met with the creator of the entire universe and his face shines like the sun in your solar system
And what he has to tell you is that he wants to destroy people that don’t believe him on a tiny planet earth ?
Religion is meant for people with very low IQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca / Bauchi State Government Sponsors 2,306 Christians On Pilgrimage / Tithes In Redeemed Church, What Do U Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.