Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) (37087 Views)

Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by xevove2061: 2:26pm On May 02, 2023
sotall:

Read what i wrote and this time more slowly so you see the answer to your question.

Low income earner still dey proud untop. Smh.
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by maestroferddi: 2:27pm On May 02, 2023
Ibukune:

The day you have that 3 million, you will understand that business isn't about the capital, government policies, infrastructure and amenities plays a major role. Abroad is not easy, but not comparable to Naija, I am not referring to those who took Sahara desert o. And moreover, those of us who migrated didn't migrate because we were trying to escape poverty, we wanted a stable and working system, we wanted safety, because we weren't poor in naija.

The day your need is no longer what to eat and what to wear, you will discover that Nigeria isn't a place to be.
Well stated...

Life is about drive, purpose and fulfilment...

Someone else's finishing time might be another's starting time...

It is ridiculous criticising travelling overseas when the statistics are self-evident...

About 7 in 10 business leaders and top political leaders have spent some years overseas...

What does that tell you?
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by sammyonal: 2:27pm On May 02, 2023
Real words bro. Sometimes it just amazes me how some people will just talk without thinking hard.
headboyprince:

just hear yourself, for your mind yu've made sense it's better to be taking pills in America.. grin grin

where the system is working than to be living in a cursed zoo where you cant even conduct simple election... even to redesign naira..

The government always scams the citizens while the citizens are busy killing themselves...

Nigeria is still lving in 1900....

you should be ashamaed of your country, your govt ARE ALWAYS RUNNING ABROAD TO CURSED COUNTRIES TAKING PILLS. without your colonial masters you will still be living in caves and wearing leaves,

... it would have been that bad.... so just shut your dirty mouth...grin grin grin
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by sotall(m): 2:29pm On May 02, 2023
Babaelemu:
If na like this he be and them dey calculate am people wey don dey america for 15 years suppose to don get like 100 million naira for account. DEY PLAY!!!

What i wrote there maybe too much information but honestly it is reality. Mind you that pay is for menial jobs. These jobs are physically demanding and except you are exceptionally strong, you will not be able to do it for long. Your body go tell you.

Now here is the catch...Most houses in Europe have Gardens whether small or big.

During Winter, the weather isnt friendly and no maintenance work is done. After winter as the weather gets better, there is a need to maintain the garden and bring it to shape. There are companies whose job include garden maintenance but their charge is very expensive because they work with machines.

So some house owners usually require the service of labourers who can the job manually. They dont mind paying very well because whatever they are paying you is just a fraction of what the guy with machines will take.

And if you are very good at the job, na you go tire sef for work.

I once had a friend who has a formal job but still goes to do this menial job during his freedays and vacation period because of the money involved.

1 Like

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:31pm On May 02, 2023
Dittodat:
You have Nigerians begging for money in Italy at the train station. I was shocked when I saw these many years ago. You leave Nigeria to become a begger and sleeping at a train station.
Oh well.
perhaps those who just wanted out of Nigeria at all costs... And did it illegally via the Sea... For some it could be better later for others maybe worse later...
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:33pm On May 02, 2023
inoki247:

What do you mean by things are working out for me here we all av different perspectives to Life your own might be to own an estates while some just want just a bungalow and be able to pay derr bill's without any pressure....

My friend that still left Nigeria some month bak to UK the package was run for 10.000 pounds for him that's like 10m why will I waste my precious 10m like that...

I will rather be using my money to eat and pay my bills we all can not see life the same way your dream is different from mine so stop thinking everyone will love the vibes abroad gives....
10000 pounds... E mean say it friend hold wella and what did he go to do there or is doing there...
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by sammyonal: 2:34pm On May 02, 2023
I wonder my brother, u see the reason why this country won't be good is because of the hatred we have for each other.
maestroferddi:
I know a number of peeps who have spent less than 10 years in the US and Canada who are worth in excess of 100 million naira...

Nobody is forcing you to go abroad...Just let people who have the balls do their thing abeg...
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by Babaelemu: 2:34pm On May 02, 2023
Your expectations go SHOCK you!! Make una no dey sell dreams wey dey far from reality!! I'm not against traveling for opportunities but do so with proper planning and expect the unexpected expect a long walk to success and have it in mind you may make it or not because in the end future is not guarantee wherever you're in the World! There are people in America or in the UK citizens who doesn't have 200 dollars in their account
maestroferddi:
I know a number of peeps who have spent less than 10 years in the US and Canada who are worth in excess of 100 million naira...

Nobody is forcing you to go abroad...Just let people who have the balls do their thing abeg...
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:36pm On May 02, 2023
headboyprince:
see your mouth like social support...Nigerians like you are so stuppid.. they're always uick to display their ignorance.. no wonder Cows are ruling you, you dey talk social support... grin
and u have to open ur gutter mouth to Insult someone for an opinion... Some of u just want to Force ur perception of leaders on people am sure a supporter of that deceptive guy called Obi...

1 Like

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2023
Love800:
Pls i have a question to ask.

Can one do business in europe apart from 9-5 nd menial work?

Person fit start business for europe?

A business like cooking
na legal resident fit do these one na and process go de too...
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by Ibukune(m): 2:40pm On May 02, 2023
maestroferddi:
Well stated...

Life is about drive, purpose and fulfilment...

Someone else's finishing time might be another's starting time...

It is ridiculous criticising travelling overseas when the statistics are self-evident...

About 7 in 10 business leaders and top political leaders have spent some years overseas...

What does that tell you?

Apt and very correct, the best of the organisation in Nigeria will also prefer to employ someone who studied abroad. That speaks volume. If na this abroad wey we dey o, I don't regret spending over 8m to move my family down.
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:43pm On May 02, 2023
sukkot:
italy is a 3rd world country
Italy that's top five football country in Europe Third world...hmmm
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by Babaelemu: 2:45pm On May 02, 2023
Lol menials jobs at what age That time you reach when you suppose dey relax enjoy your labour na that time body go tell you. In the end So What??
sotall:

What i wrote there maybe too much information but honestly it is reality. Mind you that pay is for menial jobs. These jobs are physically demanding and except you are exceptionally strong, you will not be able to do it for long. Your body go tell you.

Now here is the catch...Most houses in Europe have Gardens whether small or big.

During Winter, the weather isnt friendly and no maintenance work is done. After winter as the weather gets better, there is a need to maintain the garden and bring it to shape. There are companies whose job include garden maintenance but their charge is very expensive because they work with machines.

So some house owners usually require the service of labourers who can the job manually. They dont mind paying very well because whatever they are paying you is just a fraction of what the guy with machines will take.

And if you are very good at the job, na you go tire sef for work.

I once had a friend who has a formal job but still goes to do this menial job during his freedays and vacation period because of the money involved.

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by Ibukune(m): 2:45pm On May 02, 2023
Babaelemu:
Your expectations go SHOCK you!! Make una no dey sell dreams wey dey far from reality!! I'm not against traveling for opportunities but do so with proper planning and expect the unexpected expect a long walk to success and have it in mind you may make it or not because in the end future is not guarantee wherever you're in the World! There are people in America or in the UK citizens who doesn't have 200 dollars in their account

Where una dey get this una statistics from now, 200 dollars is what someone can make in a day. Make una no dey lie now, for the fact that these guys can't dash 200 dollars doesn't mean they don't have it. If I may ask, did u check his account statement to know he doesn't have 200 dollars?

To whom it may concern, if you have the legal means to leave Naija, pls do, it might be difficult settling down in the first 6 months, but sincerely, you will be fine afterwards. Try it and even if you are not fine, you still have your naija passport, you can go back. Don't allow people who don't have international passport deceive you.
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by Ibukune(m): 2:47pm On May 02, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Italy that's top five football country in Europe Third world...hmmm

Italy of all country. So because Italy is top five football country, does that mean that it is a good country?
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:47pm On May 02, 2023
sotall:

Its hard to get a formal job if you are illegal.

As a naija girl, if you cant do menial jobs because it is physically demanding, soft skills such as hairmaking for your fellow Africans will foot your bills.

In my city in Europe, the guy who barbs us takes €10 per hair cut. He runs his saloon from a makeshift room near a toilet.

The guy place dey full steady. Many times you have to be on a queue to barb.

There are some black Barbers that do homeservice because they dont have a place to run the business.

So most people in Europe who you see begging are just lazy.
For a start, you may not make so much money to be rich but you will make enough to live till you get a better paying job.
meaning he had the skills before coming to Europe right.. but some no skills no plans just move including those with good Jobs here
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 02, 2023
sotall:
cool

First this guy is just catching cruise and did that video for social media.

Whatever he is trying to portray in the video is very far from the reality of most migrants living in Europe whether legal or illegal.

Yes, Europe is not easy and them no dey pluck money for ground but trust me if you are ready to work and not lazy, you will live comfortably and even have savings.

For those that came through the sea , you will be restricted from doing formal jobs until you can change your status to a working visa. I have seen so many people who came through this route and its only a matter of time, you will get the opportunity to be a given a work visa whilch will later lead to permanent residency. Pending when you get this work visa, you can do menial jobs which are very well paid e.g working in farms and gardens of private citizens. You are paid per hour and you earn between €120-200 Euro daily depending on who you are working for. Just calculate the amount you will get if you work 20 days in a month.

For those that have a valid visa on arrival in Europe, the only thing you need is a hustle mindset. So many opportunities await you if you are ready to work.

Forget this video they did, its for cruise.

Lol I definitely knew it's a Cruise.

See as Nigeria Demons on this Thread are pouring out Saliva from their Stinky & Filthy mouths😂

Foools living in Fools Paradise.
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:49pm On May 02, 2023
Ibukune:

Italy of all country. So because Italy is top five football country, does that mean that it is a good country?
so it's now a bad country interesting
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by Salt06(m): 2:51pm On May 02, 2023
Bankowner:
Is he saying Europe forests look differently from Nigeria forests?

I was expecting to see white trees when he asked the person behind the camera to show us where in Europe he is.

cheesycheesy

Me sef expect different tress. Me sef shock lolz
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by Ibukune(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
so it's now a bad country interesting

I didn't say it is a bad country, but it is obvious you don't really know about country, for God's sake, Italian is the official language in Italy, what is a Nigerian who can't speak Italian doing there, thats the first challenge you will face in Italy, because, no one will give you a job, when this happens you start shouting that you are suffering in Europe.
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by sotall(m): 2:53pm On May 02, 2023
Babaelemu:
Lol menials jobs at what age That time you reach when you suppose dey relax enjoy your labour na that time body go tell you. In the end So What??

Traveling abroad is definitely not for everybody.

And talking of menial jobs, it is also not for everybody.

I have seen 40, 50 year olds in Nigeria who are farming with cutlass and other manual farming tools. Infact a significant number of Nigerians who live as Laborers are between 30 to 50 on average.
How much are they paid? Even as skilled laborers;

Definitely not more than 10-15k working the whole day.

Such a person will definitely be happy coming to Europe and doing menial jobs and getting paid better than a professor or medical doctor in Nigeria.

But then menial jobs is not for everybody.
Traveling abroad is not a walk a in the park either.
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by maestroferddi: 2:54pm On May 02, 2023
Babaelemu:
Negative people like you are among those who flinch at tasking themselves only to become professors of envy and bitterness when those dared begin to reap the dividends of their venturesomeness...

Millions of Nigerians are remitting foreign currency so much that it forms a very significant portion of the national GDP and you decided to single yourself out as among those not having 200 dollars...

Oga, I am not and I will never be in your company...

Almost all my guys overseas are doing legit hustle and they are very comfortable...

You are free to subsist in your world of ultra negatively...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by sammyonal: 2:55pm On May 02, 2023
U dey mind all this people, i tell people back home that I never regretted the day I move out of that naija and I will never regret it for life. See working economy and u say u no go survive for this obodo oyinbo wey I dey.
Ibukune:

Apt and very correct, the best of the organisation in Nigeria will also prefer to employ someone who studied abroad. That speaks volume. If na this abroad wey we dey o, I don't regret spending over 8m to move my family down.
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by sotall(m): 2:58pm On May 02, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
meaning he had the skills before coming to Europe right.. but some no skills no plans just move including those with good Jobs here

The most important thing sef is not the skills.

It is the valid working visa. If you are able to get this, you are good to go.
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2023
Ibukune:

I didn't say it is a bad country, but it is obvious you don't really know about country, for God's sake, Italian is the official language in Italy, what is a Nigerian who can't speak Italian doing there, thats the first challenge you will face in Italy, because, no one will give you a job, when this happens you start shouting that you are suffering in Europe.
so that means every Nigerian should go to only UK be that na since na English Dem de speak... Abi how u see am... Cos how many country for Europe get English as official language mind pple still write English test to get into uk self
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by inoki247: 3:03pm On May 02, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
10000 pounds... E mean say it friend hold wella and what did he go to do there or is doing there...

Lol Loan dey inside oh no be all him money na through Study route package dem run for him....
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by inoki247: 3:04pm On May 02, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:

Lol Loan dey inside oh no be all him money na through Study route package dem run for him....

And dere ar people thatve sold properties also just to relocate in chase of a greener pastures,..
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by Babaelemu: 3:04pm On May 02, 2023
Lol it might be difficult in "6 months" you come even put time frame. So after 6 months you go don dey make am? You no dey hear stories for YouTube, Facebook, Ajazeera, about life for abroad? You never read stories of people wey still dey struggle after 11 years?? You never see for News beggers in New York street? You never see for inside News people wey dey sleep inside car wey no fit afford Rent? My 2 cent make I no lie regardless life is overall good there but don't expect too much and don't think it all rosey over there before you embark on your journey if you want to. As you dey go live your mama, papa, sisters, brothers you fit no come back meet them alive, you fit no come back after 10, 12 years or more, if you come back after so many years some of your friends wey no go anywhere still fit better pass you. It is possible after your return deep down you'll be filled with gilt asking yourself why did you leave home in the first place. Lastly remember say Old ago go come. This journey just dey too stressful and mentally detraining MAKE WE MAKE NIGERIA GREAT!!
Ibukune:

Where una dey get this una statistics from now, 200 dollars is what someone can make in a day. Make una no dey lie now, for the fact that these guys can't dash 200 dollars doesn't mean they don't have it. If I may ask, did u check his account statement to know he doesn't have 200 dollars?

To whom it may concern, if you have the legal means to leave Naija, pls do, it might be difficult settling down in the first 6 months, but sincerely, you will be fine afterwards. Try it and even if you are not fine, you still have your naija passport, you can go back. Don't allow people who don't have international passport deceive you.

1 Like

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by Ibukune(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
so that means every Nigerian should go to only UK be that na since na English Dem de speak... Abi how u see am... Cos how many country for Europe get English as official language mind pple still write English test to get into uk self

I am not stopping you from going to a country where you can't get a job because of language barrier. Its your choice. Peace✌
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by Rahkman: 3:07pm On May 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
sadly, many will not understand what this brotha is going through in Europe (living like a common Nigerian beggar) and they will only say:" bros, you dey in Europe, send me money na!" not knowing that brotha is living like a prehistoric caveman in Europe, shitting in bushes and cleaning his nyansh with tree leaves.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by Ibukune(m): 3:10pm On May 02, 2023
Babaelemu:
Lol it might be difficult in "6 months" you come even put time frame. So after 6 months you go don dey make am? You no dey hear stories for YouTube, Facebook, Ajazeera, about life for abroad? You never read stories of people wey still dey struggle after 11 years?? You never see for News beggers in New York street? You never see for inside News people wey dey sleep inside car wey no fit afford Rent? My 2 cent make I no lie regardless life is overall good there but don't expect too much and don't think it all rosey over there before you embark on your journey if you want to. As you dey go live your mama, papa, sisters, brothers you fit no come back meet them alive, you fit no come back after 10, 12 years or more, if you come back after so many years some of your friends wey no go anywhere still fit better pass you. It is possible after your return deep down you'll be filled with gilt asking yourself why did you leave home in the first place. Lastly remember say Old ago go come. This journey just dey too stressful and mentally detraining MAKE WE MAKE NIGERIA GREAT!!

I am speaking from my own experience, 6 months is enough to stabilise when u move to Europe legitimately like I did, with a skill, certificate and hardworking. You will be fine in max 6 months.

Stop discouraging people from going to a country you have never been to, I have been in Nigeria, I have been in Europe. I know what I am saying.

3 Likes

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by sammyonal: 3:11pm On May 02, 2023
God help u sir, make Nigeria great, but as for me I don leave Nigeria for Una peace.
Babaelemu:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Heavy Rainfall In Ilorin Leaves Buildings, Cars Damaged / FG Warns Public Against Using Lagos Airport Road Flyover / Lagos Boat Capsize: Pregnant Woman Dies, 16 Missing In (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.