Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) (37070 Views)

Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by headboyprince(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2023
GeneralPula:

My initial post, I didn’t compare SA/Nigeria..

I said SA isn’t better than Nigeria and that’s it!

SA is a good country but definitely not better than Nigeria..

My friend, close your crap....SA is clear of this shit hole... presently nigeria is on same wavelenght as sudan... grin
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by Ibukune(m): 12:48pm On May 04, 2023
millionboi2:
shut up, that it worked for you doesn't mean it will work for others just shut up

First of all. You need to learn to respect people's opinion. Its a sign of maturity. Moreover, I said, I was speaking from my personal experience, which could be difference from yours. Moreover, if you haven't been to Europe, you have no knowledge about life in Europe. Just remain quiet and let people who have first hand information enlighten you.

I will reiterate my stand, stop discouraging people from going to a country you haven't been to.

No offence, no quarrel. Peace ✌
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by ImpregnaTor(m): 1:07pm On May 04, 2023
GeneralPula:

I tell you bro. I’ve been to like 10 Africa countries. All have stable light but nothing to write home about... including SA. I always laugh when I see some people thinking SA is better than Nigeria..

No country is better than Nigeria in Africa. Not even Egypt! Forget about all these media propaganda..
You're insane sad
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by GeneralPula: 1:08pm On May 04, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
You're insane sad
Mtchew..
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by GeneralPula: 1:09pm On May 04, 2023
headboyprince:
My friend, close your crap....SA is clear of this shit hole... presently nigeria is on same wavelenght as sudan... grin
You’re just being BIAS
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by millionboi2: 2:00pm On May 04, 2023
Ibukune:

First of all. You need to learn to respect people's opinion. Its a sign of maturity. Moreover, I said, I was speaking from my personal experience, which could be difference from yours. Moreover, if you haven't been to Europe, you have no knowledge about life in Europe. Just remain quiet and let people who have first hand information enlighten you.

I will reiterate my stand, stop discouraging people from going to a country you haven't been to.

No offence, no quarrel. Peace ✌
you must not be in a country to know how things work their, again shut your mouth... Europe no be heaven stop deciving ppl
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by maestroferddi: 4:19pm On May 04, 2023
LagBlogger:

Prove your theory with facts not egotism. Thinking out of the box is not critical thinking and you need critical thinking to see things as they are.
I don comot hand for your mata....
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by LagBlogger(m): 4:24pm On May 04, 2023
maestroferddi:
I don comot hand for your mata....

How you no go comot hand. Make I use logical and critical thinking hammer you?
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 4:27pm On May 04, 2023
millionboi2:
Stop making noise

Tell that to ur useless father
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by Ibukune(m): 5:08pm On May 04, 2023
millionboi2:
you must not be in a country to know how things work their, again shut your mouth... Europe no be heaven stop deciving ppl

Thank you sir
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by Ibukune(m): 5:13pm On May 04, 2023
pansophist:

Which country and job do illegal immigrant does where they can earn between 120-200 euros daily?

I went for my daughters birthday shoot yesterday. It cost me 180 pounds. Life is not easy in UK, its more difficult for illegal immigrants, but when u have a skill, its easier for both.
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by maestroferddi: 6:12pm On May 04, 2023
LagBlogger:

How you no go comot hand. Make I use logical and critical thinking hammer you?
See this one...

When you struggle to string sentences together...

Awon butterfly feeling like a bird...
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by LagBlogger(m): 6:59pm On May 04, 2023
maestroferddi:
See this one...

When you struggle to string sentences together...

Awon butterfly feeling like a bird...

Shey you don comot hand?

Struggle to string sentences? Oh I forgot, Mr daft is speaking.

Small thinker - Mr I am better than you because I think I am fly.

Next thing is to ask people to worship you because your opinion is gold.

Learn to think critically and not nonsensically as you do. You think you're smart, but you're far from it.
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by IbeOkehie: 12:23am On May 05, 2023
mmsen:

You don’t know what I have or do not have.

The more I read this forum the more I’ve come to accept that the problem with Nigeria is the people.

People move to Nigeria from Asia and thrive but Nigerians genuinely believe that being a slave in Europe is better than being a sovereign human being in Africa. It’s terrifying how foolish some (most?) of you are.

That's because Nigerians in Nigeria discriminate in favor of Europeans and Asians. Go to the nearest Nigerian international Airport and you can see it for yourself.

Good Luck to Nigerians.
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by cucumbar: 12:35am On May 05, 2023
headboyprince:
Don’t mind that guy. He hasn’t been near South Africa. He was just talking rubbish. I wish it was possible to slap someone through the phone.

1 Like

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by mekzyjoe(m): 6:51pm On May 12, 2023
TheNoble007:

The stupid ones will ignore this.. And when they come and face reality, many would be forced to do crime to survive, thereby tarnishing the country's image repeatedly...

My prophet, tinubu is about to mount the seat of power as opposed to what other pastors saw..what's ur view sir
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by DenreleDave(m): 3:38am On Aug 04, 2023
UDUJ:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Uduj the boss. Long time no see sir

I trust you are doing well sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State / Trailer Carrying Diesel Sinks In Owerri As A Newly Constructed Road Collapses / The Asaba Flyover Bridge: 10 Things To Know About This Beautiful Landmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.