Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) (37072 Views)

Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by inoki247: 12:47pm On May 02, 2023
Lol when we tell people Abroad isn't for everybody dem no go hear....

Anytime I step outside the country I'm always feeling the urge to always run back home with all the development out derr 247 light man isn't always convinced enough....

3 Likes

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by haybhi1(m): 12:48pm On May 02, 2023
Life
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by zinaunreal(m): 12:49pm On May 02, 2023
The guy dey lie he has an apartment

2 Likes

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by sammirano: 12:52pm On May 02, 2023
Believe this and believe anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by Robertgreene1(m): 12:52pm On May 02, 2023
Interesting..
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by Bluffly: 12:52pm On May 02, 2023
You travelled illegally and expect to blow legally

2 Likes

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by Robertgreene1(m): 12:53pm On May 02, 2023
Interesting...
If you tell them now..them go say u be enemy of progress...
The one wey dey vex me pass na the USA
That Country is just full of sick weirdos
A country where kids as young as 10 take sleeping pills before they can be able to sleep at night...even with all their development..and u think that country is normal?... everyone in the US must be taking one pill or d other... anxiety pills..depression pills.. eating disorder pills...and their favourite sleeping pills...where everyone walks around with a loaded gun...
In Nigeria..u will see a mad man in rags ...eating from d dustbin and begging by d roadside but will still be smiling at passer-byes
But in the US..u will see a well educated man. ..earning 6 figures..living in a comfortable home..eating good food...but d only thing that gives him joy is kidnapping..raping..toturing and killing little girls...cus a girl once turned him down in Nursery school...or cus he hated his mom ...or someone will just wake up one day and decide to go shooting school kids..crazy serial killers everywhere...that country is cursed l swear..just be watching Discovery ID channel small nd understand what I mean..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by realestate99: 12:54pm On May 02, 2023
This guy has a messed up psyche about success, he only thinks he can make it in Europe, with the little I watched in the video, if you give this guy money to come back here and establish himself in Nigeria, he will still smuggle himself back to Europe......he was even saying. " Show them outside, na European trees be that o" lol.

Unfortunately, Many Nigerians are on this boat, The very mention of "abroad" in their ears, they loose their senses, yeah!!! Europe has better opportunities than Nigeria, but I have seen people doing well here joining the japa " bandwagon" and become miserable there, why? because they relocated for the wrong reasons.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by Starhearts: 12:57pm On May 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
sadly, many will not understand what this brotha is going through in Europe (living like a common Nigerian beggar) and they will only say:" bros, you dey in Europe, send me money na!" not knowing that brotha is living like a prehistoric caveman in Europe, shitting in bushes and cleaning his nyansh with tree leaves.

But him get phone to post abi
They deceive urself...
Come back home, if d land no dey honey to u...
We no be mumu again

1 Like

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by GeneralPula: 12:59pm On May 02, 2023
inoki247:
Lol when we tell people Abroad isn't for everybody dem no go hear....

Anytime I step outside the country I'm always feeling the urge to always run back home with all the development out derr 247 light man isn't always convinced enough....
I tell you bro. I’ve been to like 10 Africa countries. All have stable light but nothing to write home about... including SA. I always laugh when I see some people thinking SA is better than Nigeria..

No country is better than Nigeria in Africa. Not even Egypt! Forget about all these media propaganda..

5 Likes

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by sammyonal: 12:59pm On May 02, 2023
Thank u brother, he went there illegally and people want him to fit into the country without proper documentation. Go through the right channel and get Ur papers and see how things will work for u, am a living withnes.
AImiron:
Nah this type of ppl enter thru the Mediterranean Sea.
Mafo you go soon make am, in the next decade.

Say no to Illegal migration.

6 Likes

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by xevove2061: 12:59pm On May 02, 2023
nonhuman:
Go and sleep joor, who ever tell you say you go make am, you never make u don begin run mouth dey talk say you no go help anybody, how God want take allow you make am

Him mindset sef. He will never make it
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by sammyonal: 1:02pm On May 02, 2023
I tire for this my people. The country is good them but they don't know that it's because of the lawlessness in the country. How many people pay tax and how much tax re we paying in Nigeria.
COMPAQ:

If the country had a good leadership, then you'll be paying a lot more taxes.

2 Likes

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by Fearyourcreator: 1:02pm On May 02, 2023
COMPAQ:

If the country had a good leadership, then you'll be paying a lot more taxes.
You dey mind am

1 Like

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by dalass(f): 1:03pm On May 02, 2023
richie240:
Na ignorance dey make ppl dey japa without any guarantee of a standby job.

With proper vision, dt 2-3 million wey u use travel, if u take am do better biznaze here for naija, na sure odds say ur life nor fit worse reach as e be now.

Niqqa (even) be bragging about trees: "oya, show dem d trees, nor be nigerian trees".
I surprise say d 'european trees' nor vomit Euros for u.
grin grin

Abi o grin

The ground and sky sef no be Nigerian own

1 Like

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by xevove2061: 1:04pm On May 02, 2023
mmsen:
Some will still come to this thread to shout that japa by any means is better than Naija.

Let them find out the hard way.

Leaving nigeria through the right means, is the best thing anyone can wish for as compared to nigeria.. especially when you have the possobility of working. Nothing beats that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by UDUJ(m): 1:04pm On May 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
sadly, many will not understand what this brotha is going through in Europe (living like a common Nigerian beggar) and they will only say:" bros, you dey in Europe, send me money na!" not knowing that brotha is living like a prehistoric caveman in Europe, shitting in bushes and cleaning his nyansh with tree leaves.

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by inoki247: 1:04pm On May 02, 2023
GeneralPula:

I tell you bro. I’ve been to like 10 Africa countries. All have stable light but nothing to write home about... including SA. I always laugh when I see some people thinking SA is better than Nigeria..

No country is better than Nigeria in Africa. Not even Egypt! Forget about all these media propaganda..

My First travelling was even to Cairo before I come go to Some European country....

When I reach Cairo I was like Omo See development I was to spend just a month I really love the place Hotel cheap things were okay he reach 2 weeks naso everything dey tire man....

What I don't understand is how I got tired after seeing development left and right 247 electricity Security everything we could call development...

2 Likes

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by xevove2061: 1:06pm On May 02, 2023
sotall:
cool

First this guy is just catching cruise and did that video for social media.

Whatever he is trying to portray in the video is very far from the reality of most migrants living in Europe whether legal or illegal.

Yes, Europe is not easy and them no dey pluck money for ground but trust me if you are ready to work and not lazy, you will live comfortably and even have savings.

For those that came through the sea , you will be restricted from doing formal jobs until you can change your status to a working visa. I have seen so many people who came through this route and its only a matter of time, you will get the opportunity to be a given a work visa whilch will later lead to permanent residency. Pending when you get this work visa, you can do menial jobs which are very well paid e.g working in farms and gardens of private citizens. You are paid per hour and you earn between €120-200 Euro daily depending on who you are working for. Just calculate the amount you will get if you work 20 days in a month.

For those that have a valid visa on arrival in Europe, the only thing you need is a hustle mindset. So many opportunities await you if you are ready to work.

Forget this video they did, its for cruise.
What kind of menial job will pay you 200 euros a day?

2 Likes

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by Juju70(m): 1:06pm On May 02, 2023
sotall:
cool

Whatever he is trying to portray in the video is very far from the reality of most migrants living in Europe whether legal or illegal.

Yes, Europe is not easy and them no dey pluck money for ground but trust me if you are ready to work and not lazy, you will live comfortably and even have savings.

For those that came through the sea , you will be restricted from doing formal jobs until you can change your status to a working visa. I have seen so many people who came through this route and its only a matter of time, you will get the opportunity to be a given a work visa whilch will later lead to permanent residency. Pending when you get this work visa, you can do menial jobs which are very well paid e.g working in farms and gardens of private citizens. You are paid per hour and you earn between €120-200 Euro daily depending on who you are working for. Just calculate the amount you will get if you work 20 days in a month.

For those that have a valid visa on arrival in Europe, the only thing you need is a hustle mindset. So many opportunities await you if you are ready to work.

D guy reach finish e dey comfortable for tent. Na wa o. E nor easy but e nor bad reach

1 Like

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by abobote: 1:07pm On May 02, 2023
Still he has a bigger chance of making it there than being here.
He just went in 2021

1 Like

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by minasu190: 1:07pm On May 02, 2023
You choose to live that life bro..perhaps u are unprepared and you believe what people tell you about Europe.sorry man!

2 Likes

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by Brownshoe: 1:08pm On May 02, 2023
Abi na skit ni?
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by DeZoro(m): 1:10pm On May 02, 2023
This is what ignorance and lack of education can do.

1 Like

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by sammyonal: 1:11pm On May 02, 2023
Bro u mind all people trying to discourage people from migrating overseas. This is my take, if u re doing well in Nigeria then u have no business coming here, but if u want to come here come in legally and u will be fine. Work dey and opportunities abound here the choice is urs. Since I came into the US as a child of an American citizen I have never regretted moving here, my only pain is that came in here in my late 30s.
sotall:
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by Bankowner: 1:12pm On May 02, 2023
Is he saying Europe forests look differently from Nigeria forests?

I was expecting to see white trees when he asked the person behind the camera to show us where in Europe he is.

3 Likes

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by humberjade: 1:13pm On May 02, 2023
Hmm
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by sammyonal: 1:13pm On May 02, 2023
I wonder ooooo.
clockwisereport:
If abroad tire you, come back make another person go.
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by GeneralPula: 1:13pm On May 02, 2023
inoki247:

My First travelling was even to Cairo before I come go to Some European country....

When I reach Cairo I was like Omo See development I was to spend just a month I really love the place Hotel cheap things were okay he reach 2 weeks naso everything dey tire man....

What I don't understand is how I got tired after seeing development left and right 247 electricity Security everything we could call development...
Those countries have poor standard of living. They’re just cute. If you do observe them, you’ll notice everything is just boring. It’s always as if people are not happy or living a conditioned life..

In Nigeria here, we’ve got a good standard of living.

1 Like

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by sammyonal: 1:14pm On May 02, 2023
U dey mind that one.
Akaegwu:
No social support in your country.
Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by Mcowubaba: 1:15pm On May 02, 2023
sotall:
cool

Your statement is mostly false.
People do live in tents like this, even worse ones.
Depending on the job and other life commitments savings maybe very small or non existent.

It is also not easy to switch from illegal status to legal status, not to even mention permanent residency.
Not saying it doesn't happen but it's f**king hard to do.
Maybe slightly easier in some European countries but certainly not in Western or Northern Europe.

Your entire statement is like 95% wrong and lacks credibility.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) by zombieHUNTER: 1:16pm On May 02, 2023
richie240:
Na ignorance dey make ppl dey japa without any guarantee of a standby job.

With proper vision, dt 2-3 million wey u use travel, if u take am do better biznaze here for naija, na sure odds say ur life nor fit worse reach as e be now.

Niqqa (even) be bragging about trees: "oya, show dem d trees, nor be nigerian trees".
I surprise say d 'european trees' nor vomit Euros for u.
grin grin

That guy no get papers
he's an alien

it will be hard for him to get employed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Asaba Flyover Bridge: 10 Things To Know About This Beautiful Landmark / Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday / "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.