Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k (22331 Views)

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Rubbiish(m): 7:12pm On May 01, 2023
Nice2023:
It is really not easy any where in Nigeria of today.

Sometimes,we expand our problem more the problem itself.

No doubt u are very hard working man but I think u have added problem to urself than this woman is adding.

If I am not doing anything,I can't impregnate wife honestly,because the thoughts of pampass,baby milk and clothes would kill me before my time.

I wish u the best my brother.
Just use wisdom and follow ur wife...remember say life no get duplicate.
The bold is easier said than done
Remember this is her first pregnancy, so that urge to have a child must be there, else she will start calling the man impotent. Truth is, it is extremely difficult to live with a woman in the same house & not get her pregnant after sometime. If u don't want to get a woman pregnant, it is best not to even marry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by ItisWell22(f): 7:54pm On May 01, 2023
Op, it is well with your soul… 🙏
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 01, 2023
NotAMan:

My brother, she wasn't o. She was very loving and peaceful.

She might be going through severe mental/emotional stress... bringing a child into financial instability is very worrying for women. Try to get some counselling for her to help her manage the stress better... like church counsellors/elders.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 01, 2023
Rubbiish:

The bold is easier said than done
Remember this is her first pregnancy, so that urge to have a child must be there, else she will start calling the man impotent. Truth is, it is extremely difficult to live with a woman in the same house & not get her pregnant after sometime. If u don't want to get a woman pregnant, it is best not to even marry

People says those things, thinking it is easy done as said. It is selfish, yes, but being broke and not having a child as well would make a home very depressing.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by NotAMan: 10:47pm On May 01, 2023
ItisWell22:
Op, it is well with your soul… 🙏

Amen. Thank you.
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Ofunaofu: 12:28pm On May 02, 2023
NotAMan:

My brother, she wasn't o. She was very loving and peaceful.

They are usually like that
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by ManTiger(m): 2:45pm On May 02, 2023
NotAMan:
This marriage is shaking and life-threatening at the same time.

The last employed job I had was in a private firm which I got affected by downsizing.

Pending when I will land a good job, these days, I do house and property agent. I also do menial jobs sometimes just to eck a living. Sometimes it takes long before I seal a deal. The last money I made was just something above 50k which I handed over 80% of the money to her for family upkeep and other expenses. She's pregnant with our first child and misbehave a lot.

And now her mother is sick and she wants to travel and as I don't have the 30k to give to her, only to come back yesterday and saw my boxers burnt in anger. Over 10 boxers? And she's even telling me this is just to warn me against the future and I'm becoming very afraid of her. If I have the money, would I want her not to travel to see her sick mother when i know health issue is a matter of life and death?

Also, she's teaching in a private school and complaining of the school owing salary.

This woman is making me shed tears and becoming afraid of her at the same time. I have never beaten, talk bad or hurt her in anyway and she shouldn't push me.

Now that she has burnt my boxers, who knows what next? I am even afraid of my life.

What should I do?

You're truly not a man as you screen name says.
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 02, 2023
NotAMan:

The last employed job I had was in a private firm which I got affected by downsizing.

Pending when I will land a good job, these days, I do house and property agent. I also do menial jobs sometimes just to eck a living. Sometimes it takes long before I seal a deal. The last money I made was just something above 50k which I handed over 80% of the money to her for family upkeep and other expenses. She's pregnant with our first child and misbehave a lot.

And now her mother is sick and she wants to travel and as I don't have the 30k to give to her, only to come back yesterday and saw my boxers burnt in anger. Over 10 boxers? And she's even telling me this is just to warn me against the future and I'm becoming very afraid of her. If I have the money, would I want her not to travel to see her sick mother when i know health issue is a matter of life and death?

Also, she's teaching in a private school and complaining of the school owing salary.

This woman is making me shed tears and becoming afraid of her at the same time. I have never beaten, talk bad or hurt her in anyway and she shouldn't push me.

Now that she has burnt my boxers, who knows what next? I am even afraid of my life.

What should I do?

Bro!

Do you want to listen the bitter truth?

Run from that marriage.

Save the message so you can refer to it when the worst comes. I pray you will have eyes to read then.

A woman who can go that length can set you ablaze if provoked.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:45pm On May 02, 2023
You shouldn't have gotten her pregnant.
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Haveyoueatentod: 2:45pm On May 02, 2023
Next she'll burn you
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by ogify1(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2023
Congratulations grin you don jam Wetin pass you
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by diogo23: 2:46pm On May 02, 2023
ahnie:

Stop shifting the blames on her pregnancy,she's a toxic person,and I fear she will harm this man sooner after effeminating him.
Exactly
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by kestolove95(m): 2:47pm On May 02, 2023
Divorce her
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Alaigbomaster: 2:47pm On May 02, 2023
NotAMan:

What should I do?
Why did you marry a poor woman?
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by InvertedHammer: 2:50pm On May 02, 2023
NotAMan:

What should I do?

/
Go back and look at your wedding pictures.

Compare it with your regrets now.

Wedding vs Marriage. cool

/

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by 001Lagos: 2:52pm On May 02, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
Is that woman is a flattino, I mean potopoto Jew.

My bloda run for your life o.

You will be in the fire next.
You're a foolish man for going tribal , you're foolish
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by timisquare82(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2023
Can I see the pictures?
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Sltp: 2:55pm On May 02, 2023
If a woman does that kind of thing, you don't run online to seek for advise, you divorce her immediately for your own peace of mind. Sometimes I think these stories I see online can't be true. Why do people give their partners too much privilege?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by ajidikun: 2:56pm On May 02, 2023
grin grin grin
RepoMan007:
Manage her pants with her until God see you through this phase, it could be hormonal changes mixed with financial issues you facing.
manage her pants with her ? You wicked oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by AntiWailer: 2:56pm On May 02, 2023
Baba Run for your life.

She go burn you some day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by seanwilliam(m): 2:57pm On May 02, 2023
If my woman tries this with me, I swear on heaven , na her mama house she go born that pikin . Which kind rubbish be this? I get money na him I no give you ? Weak men everyday .

And don’t come here to talk of pregnancy hormone rubbish, my mama no do that to my papa. She no fit even try am ni .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Tzar(m): 3:03pm On May 02, 2023
Oga you are not a man! Men like you don’t realize in marriage, loyal men are the prize, because marriage favors women more than men. So, it is her loss if she loses you.
You are a simp that need women like her to teach you a lesson, so you stop making real men look bad.
Marriage is not do or die, so if you got a Jezebel warn her to change her ways. Ensure you don’t take minor insults, so major insults don’t come up!
If she refuses to change, kick her out of your life & leave the toxic marriage.
NotAMan:

What should I do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by obotematics: 3:04pm On May 02, 2023
Oga check sombodi
Sompastorprenuer dey do am
Na so e de start
Bros just run away, e go kill u
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by whichway007: 3:05pm On May 02, 2023
RepoMan007:
Manage her pants with her until God see you through this phase, it could be hormonal changes mixed with financial issues you facing.
,quit the marriage
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by ConfidentialDoc: 3:05pm On May 02, 2023
OP was dancing and smiling on his wedding day...
Young single men, learn oo..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by shantti(m): 3:06pm On May 02, 2023
What does men benefit from marriage?
Someone should enlighten me?
This is the second complaints from men seeing shege today
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by polite2(m): 3:07pm On May 02, 2023
Modern day wife
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by brightDdon(m): 3:12pm On May 02, 2023
mariahAngel:

Borrow some money if you have to, and give her to go see her mother, if that'll cause peace to reign.

By the way, what inspired your moniker?
Why did you decide to tag yourself that?
Na so una carry negativity wear for neck like bling-bling, when e begin manifest, una go start to dey lament.

@his moniker

He says it means God is NOT A MAN
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by abobote: 3:15pm On May 02, 2023
frozen70:

Pls if you have half of the money let her go and see her mum

When she comes back you guys can talk about the boxer and let her know that she is becoming toxic

Then keep eyes on her, if she is remores about it, counsel her

Pregnancy can make a woman behave in a naughty way
Pls don't take this advise
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Igboslayer: 3:16pm On May 02, 2023
Your cross… carry it but be sure you don’t end up dying before your time.
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by lendahand(m): 3:20pm On May 02, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Any person planning to get married to a poor Nigerian lady should make sure he has an escape route( alternative apartment) where you can run to when she misbehaves.
Now she has burnt your boxers you will now start moving tubeless grin
chai!! Which one be tubeless again oo nairaland grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help, My Wife Wants To Leave Me / This 40-year-old Mother Of One Declared Missing (photo) / Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.