Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Lady In Pain As She Contracts Infection From Tattoo ( Video ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Pain As She Contracts Infection From Tattoo ( Video ) (1101 Views)

How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain / Married Woman Cries Out In Pain As She Gets Stuck With Her Lover During Sex(vide / Lady Calls Out Bizzyaski Over Bumbum Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Pain As She Contracts Infection From Tattoo ( Video ) by RepNaijaUpdates(m): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
An attempt to beautify the body leaves a young lady suffering excruciating pain as she contracts an infection from a tatto oprocedure.

A video making the rounds on social media captured the condition of a young woman who got more than she baggage for during a tattoo inking session.

The intention was to get a floral design to beautify her knees down to her feet but unfortunately was left with a swollen foot.

The needle of the tattoo machine which may have been infected caused a reaction in her body, causing her feet to swell.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrphKNEJu6F/

https://repnaija.com/lady-in-pain-as-she-contracts-infection-from-tattoo-video/
Re: Lady In Pain As She Contracts Infection From Tattoo ( Video ) by Ever8090: 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady In Pain As She Contracts Infection From Tattoo ( Video ) by vincenteger: 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
Her problem

Nothing concern Us
Next person please

1 Like

Re: Lady In Pain As She Contracts Infection From Tattoo ( Video ) by donbachi(m): 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
Before u know na,leg done ripe.
I pray she gets help quick

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Pain As She Contracts Infection From Tattoo ( Video ) by sniperr007(m): 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
Sad.
She sh sue the tattoo designer
Re: Lady In Pain As She Contracts Infection From Tattoo ( Video ) by garriAndsugar: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
Una go dey patronize quack dey complain
Re: Lady In Pain As She Contracts Infection From Tattoo ( Video ) by AsomStructures: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
Spent your own money to give urself problems.
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
Re: Lady In Pain As She Contracts Infection From Tattoo ( Video ) by Bahamas95(m): 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2023
Baggage ko, sausage ni.

OP abeg nor make me laugh. grin
Re: Lady In Pain As She Contracts Infection From Tattoo ( Video ) by kelspinall(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
hmmm
Re: Lady In Pain As She Contracts Infection From Tattoo ( Video ) by Caramia2020(m): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2023
Infection via tattoos, she should continue her slaying.
Re: Lady In Pain As She Contracts Infection From Tattoo ( Video ) by eepeepook: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nothing in that video indicates that she caught an infection or the tattoo process went awry. Fake news.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Libra! U Love Arts? Hala! / Unwanted Pregnancy / Will You Accept Him After Almost 7yrs Of Silence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.