Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square (24245 Views)

I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) / How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson / El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Alliswell248: 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
Shameless sore losers.
Obi can try again in 2039.
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by helpee(m): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
Earthquakes:

I have one question for you and it's because you mentioned "fair and square" Did you sincerely believe that Tinubu won Rivers?
Else stop defending fraud because it favours you today. Normally I don't reply people often but your fair and square statement got me thinking
you don’t understand the meaning of fair and square. It doesn’t mean perfect and round. It is fair. Okay. Obi won Rivers. Add all the votes of Rivers to Obi. He is still not coming second. The court won’t declare Obi winner just because he won Rivers. He still lost fair and square. I really wonder how people could believe Obi won. It baffles me because I have witnessed all the elections since return of democracy in 1999 . It later occurred to me that most people on the internet today don’t understand Nigerian politics. You need to understand the politics first before you can make changes. Obi performed beyond my expectations… but he clearly lost the election. If Obidients are really interested in change, they should not make more enemies with this fight they they will obviously lose in court and even on the streets… if you start a protest it can only be massive in the East. Every other region will resist it violently. Make friends, leverage on newly won elective posts to make formidable opposition to govt and make alliances against next time..otherwise OBI will just be ending up as ALMOST WINNING .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Elan83(m): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2023
D only lifeline left 4 Nigerian youths is massive revolution I swear

2 Likes

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Rosambort(m): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2023
Rubbish

Old fool

1 Like

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Sleekfingers: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2023
matm:
The court will determine who truly won

Which Court ? Tinubu will use 8years , and use water and soap clean his hands
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by musicwriter(m): 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
nairalanda1:
Tinubu won because PDP was divided into 4 factions

Now, if the court rules against Tinubu, I am ready to eat my words, with pleasure, because it is high time we should have gotten rid of APC, but as things stand now,APC did win this election fair and square.

You can call me Tinubu supporter. I am not, and never will be. But the fact is, if the votes for LP, PDP and NNPP had gone to one party, APC would have been crying, and Tinubu would have retired to go and sort himself out.

My problem with Nigerians when it comes to politics , and indeed Africans, is that when it is time to get ready for election, the opposition is divided. In 2003, all the oppostion forces should have been united against PDP, instead we had ANPP and APGA then with their own show, and AD suddenly decided that Obasanjo was godsent...

In 2011, the same thing. Buhari wrecked ANPP, Tinubu backed GEJ behind his party and his party candidate's back, and APGA was at sea....

But when you tell Nigerians this truth, they will abuse you.

Obi did well, much better than expected. But at the end of the day, he lost because he did not get enough of the states he needed.

We can be lying to ourselves that Tinubu rigged the election....or we can face facts and do what Buhari did, after twelve years of lying to himself that Nigerians wanted him...form alliances, and get ready for 2027, or APC will win again, and where would we be?

That's why I have no pity for Atiku or Obi or Wike. They had all the opportunity in the world to win the election but they just decided to let Tinubu have it at a platter of gold.

a). If Atiku and the G5 worked together, Atiku would've won.

b). If the G5 worked with Obi, LP would have won.

c). Most of all, if Atiku and Obi ran together, they'll have won.

Those are three clear missed opportunities, much like a footballer kicking the ball above the bar when there's not even a goalkeeper in the goal post.

Could it be that Wike, Atiku, Obi all actually worked for Tinubu behind the scene?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by slowice(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
Shameless fg. They behave as if obi and atiku aren't Nigerian too. They ve gone to court why not let the court decide that.

Imo na cultist dey rule now.....

1 Like

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by musicwriter(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
@nairalanda1
Is this an automated robotic member or human?
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by new2012: 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
Printerscanner:
Lie Muhammed should ignore the idiots and nincompoops nah. Somebody that got near zero votes in North West and North East is claiming he won national election. Now I know why he graduated with a 3rd Class. Simple Arithmetic is difficult for him

it's nice you called him "Lie". Fair to say you know he's constantly lying so it can be well assumed he lie in this instance.
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by boldtruthalways: 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
TechBaron:
Who is the FG?

The APC is the FG, the FG is the court, the FG is INEC..

So the court, Inec and FG are all APC!

Tinubu stood a very high chance of winning, but I would have preferred him to win the elections on a clean slate.

Saying that this was the best elections Nigeria has ever had is like adding salt to our injuries.

Finally, if you're still hoping for the courts to declare any other candidate winner and they assume office and Nigeria to get better, you're on along thing.

Tinubu would complete his 8 years and probably hand over to Shetima who would also run for 8 years.

16 years is such a long time to be wailing ans praying for a failed project.

Move on! Do something better for yourself. Start a business... Relocate abroad. Just do something good for yourself rather than waste energy on what you can't change.
You can't be this hopeless. If this happens,then Nigeria is finished. Injustice cannot reign and you can't wish Nigeria well and believe the judiciary cannot stand up to do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Alsenora: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
Fact!!!The opposition parties simply lost by going to the polls on divided fronts. Imagine what would have happened if otherwise, i.e., adding their cummulative votes againt the ruling party's as you pointed. They are now speaking in one voice..
nairalanda1:

Now, if the court rules against Tinubu, I am ready to eat my words, with pleasure, because it is high time we should have gotten rid of APC, but as things stand now,APC did win this election fair and square.

You can call me Tinubu supporter. I am not, and never will be. But the fact is, if the votes for LP, PDP and NNPP had gone to one party, APC would have been crying, and Tinubu would have retired to go and sort himself out.

My problem with Nigerians when it comes to politics , and indeed Africans, is that when it is time to get ready for election, the opposition is divided. In 2003, all the oppostion forces should have been united against PDP, instead we had ANPP and APGA then with their own show, and AD suddenly decided that Obasanjo was godsent...

In 2011, the same thing. Buhari wrecked ANPP, Tinubu backed GEJ behind his party and his party candidate's back, and APGA was at sea....

Obi did well, much better than expected. But at the end of the day, he lost because he did not get enough of the states he needed.

We can be lying to ourselves that Tinubu rigged the election....or we can face facts and do what Buhari did, after twelve years of lying to himself that Nigerians wanted him...form alliances, and get ready for 2027, or APC will win again, and where would we be?

1 Like

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by tfelicityk(m): 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2023
Onowu33:
Federal gamblers fg useless people God punish buhari and tinubu..

Remember that same prayers you said to the names mentioned above. Same prayers the angels will say to you... May God forgive us all
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Ogiame: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2023
damkin24:
They are just ranting and struggling to accept reality. Sore losers
It seems an Igbo man drilled your mom.

1 Like

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by TechBaron: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2023
boldtruthalways:

You can't be this hopeless. If this happens,then Nigeria is finished. Injustice cannot reign and you can't wish Nigeria well and believe the judiciary cannot stand up to do the right thing.
Man. It's been over 10 years since I gave up on this country.

Whatever that is happening right now, isn't a surprise to me.

In 2012, when churches started fasting for Nigeria. My cousin who attends RCCG joined them. I remember telling her that in 10 years time, I will remind her of how fasting can't change this country.

I doubt if there will be any need to remind her again as she is experiencing it woto woto.

You see, the problem with Nigeria is that, the people are wicked. They are selfish. They are ignorant. Bad leaders will always emerge when the people are bad themselves.

Look at what is happening in the North East. They're busy killing themselves. Look at what is happening in the South East.. Igbos killing Igbos to spite the FG. Isn't that the height of wickedness?

Look at the just concluded elections.

Look at the fraud going on under fuel subsidy.

Go to the Niger Delta Ministry, the fraud going on there would blow up your mic.

Look at the southwest, and other parts, the next gebrarion have already given up on the system. Every kid out there wants to be a yahoo boy... Some don't even mind to engage in ritual killing to get rich.

Look at our Police...

Look at the judiciary.

Where do you want to start?

Just be realistic.
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by omooba74(m): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2023
Truth nothing but the truth but they won't reason with you,they are headless mobs, unreasonable end sars aggrieved youths.May GOD bless you in all ramifications...
helpee:
you don’t understand the meaning of fair and square. It doesn’t mean perfect and round. It is fair. Okay. Obi won Rivers. Add all the votes of Rivers to Obi. He is still not coming second. The court won’t declare Obi winner just because he won Rivers. He still lost fair and square. I really wonder how people could believe Obi won. It baffles me because I have witnessed all the elections since return of democracy in 1999 . It later occurred to me that most people on the internet today don’t understand Nigerian politics. You need to understand the politics first before you can make changes. Obi performed beyond my expectations… but he clearly lost the election. If Obidients are really interested in change, they should not make more enemies with this fight they they will obviously lose in court and even on the streets… if you start a protest it can only be massive in the East. Every other region will resist it violently. Make friends, leverage on newly won elective posts to make formidable opposition to govt and make alliances against next time..otherwise OBI will just be ending up as ALMOST WINNING .
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Popeonah(m): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nigerian is completely doomed. I'm sorry to be a Nigerian😢😔🥺
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by TechBaron: 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2023
DMerciful:
You believe that oppressors will have their way forever?

There's always a time when things turn around no matter how powerful the oppressor is, you just need to look at history. History will be made 2023!
Well. I wish you all well.

As for me. I gave up a long time ago!

In 1999, things weren't this bad. There was still some hope left.

But just look at Nigeria from 2011 down to date... Does it look like we're moving forward?
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by fof1: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
fergie001:
FG To Opposition: Quit Griping Over Election You Lost Hands Down

https://www.facebook.com/100064531906658/posts/pfbid0RrPXkfktKR5Gz4YQ1U4pDC2A4CeXJ15LdWkB4EXwPSEEJUUvmSnRNtHxkzu8zfyfl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

So FG is now Part of the Plaintiffs in the Ongoing Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal? Abi in d Public Court of Good Conscience...to be Engaing the Petitioners in the Online Public Court Pls?
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by DMerciful(m): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
There will be providence
TechBaron:
Well. I wish you all well.

As for me. I gave up a long time ago!

In 1999, things weren't this bad. There was still some hope left.

But just look at Nigeria from 2011 down to date... Does it look like we're moving forward?
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by crixlight2(m): 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
lonelydora:
The headline is confusing. Next time say Lai Mohammed and not FG.
Being partisan ? Funny question so you don’t want them to support their party

1 Like

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Stylz69(m): 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
Why not say, “sycophant claims that Tinubu won the presidential election” than saying FG

When did Lai’s personal opinion become the stance of the FG?

Lai has never spoken any truth in 8 years… he will not start today!
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
nairalanda1:

words on marble. But they won't listen cos they hate to hear the truth.
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by TechBaron: 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
DMerciful:
There will be providence
Amen oooooo

As for me, I approach naija issues the way I approach Chelsea matches lately..

From the start, I assume Chelsea have lost.

If they eventually win... Toh.

If they lose, I don't feel disspointed.

Every goddamn thing is wrong in this country.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by DesChyko: 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
nairalanda1:
We can be lying to ourselves that Tinubu INEC rigged the election.
😎

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by desmond2pk: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
Wole Soyinka where are you?
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by DesChyko: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
helpee:
you don’t understand the meaning of fair and square. It doesn’t mean perfect and round. It is fair.

I guess you should leave the owners of the language to do their explanation, as it is obvious you don't understand the meaning of fair and square.

CC: Earthquakes, please ignore the misinformation on the meaning of 'fair and square' this user postulated earlier. You're in the right. That is not to say all of his submission is nonsense though.

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by IamAsiri: 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.facebook.com/100064531906658/posts/pfbid0RrPXkfktKR5Gz4YQ1U4pDC2A4CeXJ15LdWkB4EXwPSEEJUUvmSnRNtHxkzu8zfyfl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Is Lai Mohammed now FG? People acting really stupid all because of election that they rigged undecided.
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by IamAsiri: 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
nairalanda1:

Even at that, Tinubu still rigged🙄.
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Okhuadams(m): 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
fergie001:

The only truthfully truthful truth word Lai Mohammed has spoken
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Franking: 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
Clueless, dishonest and incompetent government. Only out of diplomacy do foreign governments tolerate this joke of a country and government.

With all the glaring anomalies these shameless group of blood suckers are saying all this trash.
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Bovis(m): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
DMerciful:
You don't know the meaning of fair and square!

If you're logical one bit, you'd asked yourself why was IREV switched of for presidential election only? Why was Obi's vote in Rivers swapped for Tinubu and 11 other states?

You're using previous elections to judge when 2023 election was the only election the youths mobilized massively for a presidential candidate

What are the 11 states please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twin Explosions Hit Jos Park, UNIJOS Gate, kill 12 / Outsider Emerging Customs Boss Rubbishes Career Progression – Group Tells Buhari / Rivers Election: Don't Rejoice Prematurely, Eze Tells Wike, Abe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.